Would you like a sequel or a prequel for batman solo movie ?

Would you like a sequel or a prequel for batman solo movie ?

Sequel. Court of owls

Prequel
What happend to the Robin why he is Punisher

Regardless I want it to be as stand alone as possible even if it's in continuity with the Snyder movies and SS.

Prequel so we could learn why Clark Kent said that name.

Both.
A sequel full of flashbacks.

No, not really.

You do realize you're asking for the entire film to be made through layers of vaseline under really bright lights, right?

He's fucking 43, not 23. At that age he can't even play 33 convincingly for any length of time.

I found it so odd that he was calling his mom by her first name, I thought he was saying "Your killing mother!" In a gargle voice, but all the memes say he said Martha.

Clark though he was going to die
So he try to give some clues in case he is death

Batman did not know Clark's secret identity, so "my mother" wouldn't be enough information.

Clues? What is batman? The world's greatest detective? I'm not so sure.

>He's fucking 43, not 23. At that age he can't even play 33 convincingly for any length of time.
They aged him up for BvS

>Batman didn't know Clark's secret identity
This triggered me so bad while watching this movie. How do you fuck up Batman so much that Lois fucking Lane is a better detective than him? Seriously.

Lois Lane had the advantage that Clark hadn't adopted the Superman name yet so was more easily able to find out. I think it's a good thing to make Batman balances because as he is he's ridiculously powerful.

>Hes too old

Clearly you haven't seen Antman
Or Civil What

none of the above. its getting embarrassing

how about instead of suicide squad shit as a answer to cool stuff from dc a death stroke movie

he isnt a smart ass like deadpool and it can be all nolan and shit and the origin with the cap esk super soldier serum and sons death can be in that then have a batman movie with deathstroke if you have to have another batman movie

But, before he threw on the cape he was just some faceless guy wandering around the world who was trying to stay low key and Lois was investigating him out of curiosity, as Superman he was a global presence that the whole world knew, it's not like he covered up his face, then Batman decides that he is the most dangerous being on the planet and must be stopped and he doesn't do even a little digging into Superman is? With less time, resources and motivation Lois was able to find out Kal's name, who his adopted parents were, what his hive name was, where he lived and grew up, and where his adopted father died.

I'm sorry, but your argument makes very little sense to me.

Knightfall except Batman beats all the villains and breaks Bane's back instead.

Delete Batman vs Superman from the DCCU and do a proper fucking origin for batman.
>b-but origins are overused, we all know how batman became batman
Yes but if they're trying to build a "cinematic universe" they HAVE to include an origin. Plus you can still put a cool twist on it.

Why would an all-powerful being need a secret identity? This is the line of thought of many people in the comic world, and keeping in mind Batman's different outlook, he would probably think the same thing. Perhaps that it would take away from Superman's pride to pretend to be a weak earthling.

Prequel where we see what Snyder mentioned about Batman going to jail and getting raped

Don't care just give me Clayface.

You can't be this stupid. Do you think every character needs to have their full origin displayed?

Coming soon to theatres; the guys who's car Superman wrecks in Action Comics 1.

You really don't need the origin. MCU Hulk just did a bit of a Flashback and that was worked just fine actually.

People take that quote out of context.

>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ”Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, ”No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

At Batman being cool, he says "I want to do that," but if forced to make Batman dark, he would make him get raped at a prison. Snyder believes Batman SHOULDN'T be dark. And honestly, I agree. Batman is a good hero.

Did Bruce miss Zod's global message in MoS? He looks like you, and has been hiding among you for years.

We don't necessarily need to see a movie focus entirely on his origin, but we do need to see him grow into a hero. Having him on the edge of retirement with nearly all of his supporting characters either dead or locked up is just stupidly contrarian.

Doing Dick and/or Jason's origin would be better than that shit, especially with Dick's Bruce's origin usually gets tacked on. Empathy and all that.

As far as Bruce was concerned, Superman had been hiding before he revealed himself, but not anymore afterwards. He has no reason to think he's pretending to be a civilian.
Lois however got seet him before he even found the costume, she knew she was looking for a civilian with superpowers.

No, he's pretty much looking like an average 40 something there. That's just what happens to you.

Flashbacks are one thing. You can do flashbacks with, yes, a soft focus or overexposed lighting. That's fine, for a few scenes. Maybe even four or five minutes.

For three hours? Fuck you. You might as well have him do the whole thing in a dress for all the good it's going to do.

All I want is the Arkham Asylum game meets The Raid

One where he dies... but that probably wont ever get made

Batman was the worst part of the film.
He was a garbage detective, killed people (hypocritical of Superman doing the same though he was protecting everyone) and would have genocided the Kryptonian race because he was too stupid to talk to Supes besides fighting game banter.
He stole Lex's xenophobia which ruined his character and the now Batman is a fucking oracle.

This. Finally a Batman movie that sounds like what I want, and it's part of this shitty universe.

Wouldn't mind a prequel so I can completely ignore BvS and just enjoy a Batman film.

I don't want a sequel or a pre-quel unless it's 99% the Alfred portray by Irons being BAMF/Oracle.

I agree with that, which is why I want in media res. Hollywood seems to be only capable of doing two things when it comes to superhero stuff. "I JUST DECIDED TO BE A HERO" and "I QUIT"

I just want a movie focuses on them already doing their thing and them continuing to do their thing after the movie's over with. We're kind of getting that with MCU but they still pull the same shit, "NO MORE SHIELD oh wait we have a show going on" "NO MORE IRON MAN! oh wait he's slated for several more movies" ... No more "no mores" is what I want.

snyder please you are not making any fucking sense

They should just make a Nite Owl & Rorschach movie.
It would make twice as much money.

But clearly WB isn't going to stop until it's driven the Batman franchise a mile into the ground.

Seeing as how Batman is their most popular character, just came off of a successful trilogy, of all the things wrong with BVS, most loved Batfleck, Batfleck is directing the next movie ansd is a great director in his own right. I really don't see the problem here.

As for sequel or prequel it could be both in a sense. I would love to see a Batman film split into three segments but following an overall theme/plot. Maybe taking place at different times.(before and after BVS) incorporating different villains with Batfleck having to attack the situation using different skills/tactics

Segment One: Batmobile gets a lot of play here. mostly a giant chase scene through Gotham. With Two-Face stealing something and transporting it in some stolen armored truck, like something out of Fury Road. Ends with Batfleck boarding it and taking on his Henchmen and finally a fight between Batfleck and Two face inside the cockpit to gain control of the vehicle.

Segment two: Slower paced than the first segment, this focuses on Batman as a detective. The Riddler has kidnapped someone important ( Gordan maybe, i dunno) and Batfleck has to go all Sherlock Holmes to figure out where he is before it's too late.

Third/Final segment: This would be the most action packed and involve lots of hand to hand combat and gadgets. Batfleck this time is after Leto Joker with Harley at his side. He stole The Mad Hatters mind control tech and has Bane working for him against his will, along with a shit ton of mooks to beat down. This segment would also incorporate some of the Bat-family into it with Dick showing up as Nightwing to offer some help and Barbara as Oracle providing some support.
Big set piece fight involving Dick and Batfleck teaming up to take out a group of mooks before fighting Bane and finally catching Leto Joker.

A movie that is half sequel, half prequel. We get to see what led to him being his jaded, over the edge self in BvS, as well as him trying to make up for it.

This guy knows what's up.

>Batman was the worst part of the film.
and into the trash this post goes...