Predator>Alien

Predator>Alien

>disposable gillette instead of straight or even safety razor

look at this sissy

Predator 2 > Predator

He is busy killing spics, he doesn't have time to sharpen or clean his razor. That is the whole joke of those scenes. It is mean to convey badassery

>a bunch of former spec ops guys get rekt by one Predator
>a fucking nigga cop solos a Predator

Dry shaving with sweat in the jungle would sting like a motherfucker. Based Bill Duke

both boring

watch Aliens

The Thing>Predator>Terminator>The Fly>Alien

Any more horror sci fi I'm missing?

The one in the second movie is like a teenager Predator and he was injured during the movie a few times user. That's why at the end his daddy and those others come to take his ass home for burial.

There was this one time that I came back to my childhood home, I reconnected with an old friend. We had a lot of laughs, drank a lot, and he pulled out an 8 ball of great cocaine. As he keyed out a bump for me to snort he said, "A little taste of home". It was the greatest use of a movie quote I ever experienced.

Predator is a better movie if you're watching with people.
Alien is a better movie if you're watching alone.

Who watches movies alone? That's so pathetic.

Gotta keep those senses sharp when you're busy killing gooks all day.

you can only properly ingest cinema when viewing it in perfect isolation, without any other being to distract from it.
That's why true cinasseurs don't eat or drink during a film either.

>redd*t

Nigga cop didn't solo shit

this.

correct

Doom>Predator>Alien

Alien > Predator 2 > Predator > Aliens > Prometheus >Alien 3 > Alien Covenant > Alien Resurrection

>shaving your sweaty, unwashed face right in the middle of a tropical jungle

that'd get you some nasty infections

>When your prequel trilogy is so shit you accidentally retcon the original movie

Alien sequels were a mistake.

>gooks
spics

I was honestly surprised (though they foreshadowed it for much of Act 2) that the Rock wound up being the big bad.

The predator tech effects were obnoxious.

Both are awesome

the 2nd one is just bad compared to the first

>Alien > Predator 2 > Predator > Aliens > Prometheus >Alien 3 > Alien Covenant > Alien Resurrection

The heat vision was kino.

technically correct

>Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights
Tell me more.