What exactly happened to her? How did she die off-screen?

What exactly happened to her? How did she die off-screen?

Also, did they not pay Noomi Rapace enough to appear in Covenant or something?

PS: why does David's hair grow ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFw92_qMS6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your face will never be that ladder

>paying for an over 40 actress to be in your big movie

LOL

David used her in his experiments to understand human sexuality

She's a lot cuter than the ugly dyke that's in Alien Covenant.

Shit movie

Nothing in this movie makes any sense, it wasnt even scary nor pyschological horror. How is it getting any praise at all

So david created the aliens? What the fuck. That makes no sense and is totally hamfisted

>to understand human sexuality
whats the point?

i know this is a meme but sometimes I actually fully contemplate it and get really depressed

To better design edgy sexual bioweapons.

ok so, how in the world did he create an egg without a 'chicken'?

haven't even seen covenant but this is the most disappointing aspect covenant
she went through so much shit in prometheus I wanted to see what happened to her

Riddley thought people didnt like Prometheus because she's ugly and has no tits.

She refused to just play a death scene.

>lose parents at young age
>can't have children
>watch husband get burned alive after becoming extremely sick on alien planet
>have an abortion while fully conscious to get squid baby monster out of you
>almost get killed by one of humanities creators
>be last survivor human survivor of crew on remote alien planet
>get betrayed while in hyper sleep by android you started to think of as a friend
>becomes androids experiment play thing before finally dying

Shaw had a hard life

She objectively has no tits but she's cute as fuck.
She just has to keep her bra on.

Missed opportunity to show her screaming for help when David initially started his experimentation with her foaming at the mouth and cursing him and going insane from the sheer horror of it.

Then later when the Covenant crew arrives Shaw is a willing participant after being completely mindbroken and she just sits there shitting out alien eggs with David combing her hair. Then Walter just incinerates her before she can even speak. But in that last seconds of her life you can tell for a brief moment she thought they finally came to save her. And then the flames engulf her grotesque form.

that's human centipede levels of edgy

Just like in my doujins!

>tfm you couldn't protect her smile
>tfw she got experimented on and turned into a monstrosity and all you can do is sit there helplessly with that knowledge

Her pancake tits influenced David to kill a whole planet

Go to sleep kid! Leave that edgyness to adults.

>Killing off someone that could easily take on Aliums barehanded
Fucking Ridley Scooter

David turned her into a Dark Seed screenshot

This picture makes me only want to punch her in the throat even more. The fact this cunts family owns two football teams infuriates me

What happened to her was such a punch in the stomach. I really liked her character. But it's fitting for horror that the Christian character is killed horribly by the Satan figure.

>women plays life on normal mode
>HURR DURR MUH WAIFU HAD A HARD LIFE

I HAVE SEEN THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
>TRUSTS THE DEVIL
>"IT'S SAFE I SWEAR GOY"

cum down fat boy

wrong goddess, bro

>that rape scene in TGWTDT

She was the chicken to his eggs.

the other day i watched prometheus again. noomis top qt and can carry a movie and looks like a protagonist. covenant ladyjew doesnt have such screen presence.

Did you miss the blatant shot of her mutated corpse?

I hope we get a shot of what was done with her soon. A photo from the movie. It all passed too fast for me.

The real question is why the FUCK Noomi Rapeface's character would put David back together again?! David gave her husband the black goo that cause him to become a black goo zombie and made her pregnant with horrid alien monster. Why the fuck would she trust him after he did that and she knows he is fascinated with the alien creature and hates humans?
Why the fuck do Ridley's plots depend on retarded actions by the characters?

um but she's supposed to be the next ripley

We did get a shot of sorts, her body was shown on the table in David's work area, dissected with a very large hole where her stomach and guts were.

>IUNNO SHOULD I STICK MY FACE IN THIS ALIEN EGG?
>WHAT WOULD JESUS DO, BRAH?
>FAIR POINT

It is also possible she simply didn't survive the cryo process since those pods are calibrated for engineers.
The engineer in Prometheus that woke up from one had some tubes detaching from his suit when he stood up from it.

If Shaw just died in a botched cryo sleep attempt David tried to use her body for his experiments. Maybe even tried to revive her the best way he could.

Daniels > Shaw > Ripley

Fight me.

Oh I know that. I just hardly paid attention to that scene and wanted a better look.

No that was the nigger in AVP
I mean Shaw in Prometheus
I mean Daniels in Covenant
I mean whoever is willing to suck the most jew dick for the next leading role

He's a one of a kind Android made by Weyland. I also suspect even he isn't immune to being altered by the black goo albeit minute. His ability to be fallible and some other shit

tbqh qtpi shaw was like 90% of my enjoyment of Prometheus, even after the fan edit that fixed a lot of it's retard-editor problems.

I would, and I'd win. I'd choke the fucking life out of you.

You have the wrong protective in the films relation to others don't assume everything you see are correlating answers. The pacing sucks. Character developer is non-existent.

Because he can

>Why did you create is?
Because we could.

How were their eggs if their was no queen? And why not use the Engineers as test subjects? Though I guess he wanted to wipe out the creator of his creator so he could show how he was the next step.

in the Promethus comic Fire and Stone a scientist with cancer figgers he can filter the black goo through his android slave to make it safe

it mutates the android

youtube.com/watch?v=fFw92_qMS6c

What I don't understand is how did David survive the xeno/neo/whatever morphs? Why wouldn't they kill him too? If they can wipe out the creators, who ripped his head off with little effort, how'd he manage?

>Maybe even tried to revive her the best way he could.
I really hope this is the case, he seemed to love her.

There will be a sequel to Prometheus that shows what her and David 8 were up to.

Part of me thinks that Weyland is inside David 8 somehow and that it will tie into how the replicants came to be in Blade Runner.

>How were their eggs if their was no queen?

Shaw's ovaries. How are people still asking this? It was so obvious.

Xenos kill living things. David isn't a living thing.

>How were their eggs if their was no queen?
Ridley in a rare moment of good decision making has mostly ignored the silly shit from Aliens like making xenomorphs big dumb bugs that willing throw their lives away.

Wasn't the original idea for Alien to have the xeno capture and cocoon people in order to mutate them into eggs?

>Dumb Christan pilot goes to planet in a whim and jeopardizes entire Colony mission getting almost entire crew killed

I guess he proved the company right huh?

She didn't know that at all. She had no idea.

Charlize Theron was the better girl.

Also he isn't fascinated with the Allen creature. There is no alien life morphs at all in Prometheus. Sure they have the same thing but you know what I mean.

Don't worry the next movie will have Sophie Turner as the badass female protag ;)

fuck i was looking for this webm

>and that it will tie into how the replicants came to be in Blade Runner.
Please please please keep Ridley away from Blade Runner. It doesn't deserve this.

Even if 2048 sucks I don't want the whole franchise pulled into the Ridley Scott Prequel Alien trilogy.

That would be a nice twist.

Yeah, there's even a deleted scene showing Dallas in a cocoon and Ripley burning him.

Also, HOW, exactly? Wasn't she an anthropologist or whatever? Not an engineer. Where'd she even get the parts?

then why did the xeno smash the tv on the ship? pictures arent alive

So in scene with white Alien, we can see it's respecting David and not trying to kill him.
But in scene on Covenant ship, when regular Alien is looking on David on screen, it looks like it's trying to kill him (ends up destroying screen).

Does that mean something more? Like his kids are getting out of control?

>people still think queens exist in Alien canon
>people still think movies not directed by Scott matter

>What exactly happened to her? How did she die off-screen?

David experimented on her and implanted her with a chest-buster. She died when it was born. David kept her body for experimentation but still felt a bit bad about it, so he made a grave for her and buried the alien (that he had to kill) there.

Noomi Rapace appeared in a cut prologue scene

>What exactly happened to her? How did she die off-screen?
Prometheus 3 is to be an interquel between Prometheus and Alien: Covenant answering these questions. I wish I was joking.
>PS: why does David's hair grow ?
He was marketed as a lifelike android, of course some people buying him would have wanted to customize the haircut.

Why is this a thing

Id love to have baby squid kids with this woman for the rest of my days. Im not from this world ;__;

If an inanimate object is being aggressive the alien will still defend itself.

Should have play ww.

Pic related

Yes, he considers the increased aggression of the xenomorph (black alien) compared to the neomorphs (white aliens) to be an improvement. This is why he smiles after it attacks the screen.

Did you even pay attention to prometheus? she didnt know he did any of that

David gave her instructions. Probably cannibalized some ship parts.

More so it was a flawed creation that he was willing to get rid off

Oh man, you don't even know.

What i hate more then retards that don't know shit is when retards get emotional and regurgitate things the "learned" online but the didn't even learn anything. You are confusing Noami With Rooney mara who played the same character in the girl with the dragon tattoo movies

Does RoonRoon step on your balls with sharp lego corners tightly clinging to her Roonfeet?

Football teams or soccer teams?

You're not the one deciding Canon.

Shit.

I like to think that he sewed her up multiple times and kept her alive in order to perfect the chestburster

you know he didn't

alien threads are just a competition to see who can troll the hardest and act as stupid as possible

Considering the guy you replied to can't tell an American actor from a Swedish one, presume he doesn't know the answer to your question.

>The best movie in the series is non-canon
I'm not arguing it's not true as Ridley probably agrees, but it's an amusing fact.

Alien 3 is my favorite. Ive know of Charles Dance since The Golden Child. AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH MY YANG

That seems like a cop out. Besides how can they tell he's not living, all things considered he's pretty alive. Because he doesn't have DNA? How would they know? Besides given all the philosophical points, saying he's not alive would sorta break the creator's creation destroys the creator with its creation.

What I hate more is faggots who think they are smart asses. They both played the main character in the girl with the dragon tattoo

That's literally Sup Forums.

Fun times.

using her ovaries to create the eggs

Eeeeeehhhhh...reminds me too much of Ripley #7's death.

A more interesting angle would've been Shaw's DNA had been mutating due to the Black Goo in Holloway's jizz had mutated her DNA in a very subtle way, went through a Jobe Smith style "I'm a God Now" realization, began to become a freaky yet beautiful Xeno-Human beast (with some help from David and Engineer tech) and that the Shaw we saw in David's room....was just shedded skin or some shit.

>yfw Shaw is still alive, coming up with her own plans to get back to Earth, independent from David's current scheme since they had a falling out prior to the Covenant's arrival.

I know it's normal on Sup Forums. but alien threads in particular are consistently like that

we've discussed other movies somewhat seriously, but at this point it's basically a meme to ask stupid alien questions, misunderstand things on purpose etc.

NOOMI A CUTE