>in debt from Uni meme

Just euthanise me already

>tfw job

are you me?

>tfw no wife

>uni debt

dummies

>being the main demographic of those daytime TV commercials

Guess the only solution is watching more TV.

I wish, don't like myself

No job no gf literally don't talk to any irl friends anymore sleep 12 hours a day at my parents not even enough cash to get a bus ride don't leave bed unless to eat or shower. 23

3 years ago I had a job and gf and went out every weekend with friends and was looking for an apartment.

Fuck me

>tfw job

>tfw had job I liked, and employees I got along with but the manager was a cunt so I quit

youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc\
same

change that shit theres literally no excuse to not have a job if youre able to drive

>tfw loser

>tfw get paid $25 to install ezpasses on rental cars
>tfw never even met my boss, i literally listen to music and go from car to car
>smoke weed before and during work
>sometimes jack off during work

being a contractor feels good man

>tfw no anything

not being your own boss was a mistake

FUCKING BANKLETS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN????

>tfw can't drive

>mfw job after 10 months of looking
The best part about being employed is not having to apply to places and do interviews.

wanna be friends? thats not how it works I guess anyways right user

Don't fuck it up user!!

what's having a job like?

>tfw sad and angry all the time and want to destroy everything I own but also a strong urge to do random shit like build a table, make my own clothes etc

>moving out of a shitty country
>found a job I like

15 more days

How did you get that job?

>tfw actually have asperger's and am shunned and bullied at the jobs I get.
>tfw now decided to ride the neet train to save myself hassle
>32
>fiancée
>own car

Could be worse

good for you, at least you have a fiancee

>tfw you never get to associate with hot girls anymore after graduating and you'll almost certainly die a kv

>jack off during work

How devilish of you Satan.

But seriously, do you get paid $25 per car or hour?

kinda fell in my lap. my friends mom i guess has connections, and gave me the email of the people. i then had one day of loose training and signed an online contract. its fucking sweet,

25 an hour, and i log my own hours. they also pay me for the time it takes to drive to work

Who did you vote for?

Jobs are fucking awful. Stop being a failed normalfag and enjoy your peace,

>tfw every friend getting married
>tfw no 'plus one' for the weddings

Imagine having your ribs pried open and then ripped off. And then being stabbed with them.

and no drug testing? or do they trust you now and you do it. If I had a car would be perfect user good for you

>emt
>had to pretend to resuscitate a SIDS baby yesterday as theatrics for the mom
>get paid 13 an hour

>Ughh, fuck those highschool sluts wanting my dick, I can do so much better!

If only I could turn back time and not be a faglord this time...

I start looking for a job next week. My dad says jobs are everywhere in my state I just have to look everywhere and apply to enough and eventually I'll land one. I feel like the people who complain on Sup Forums about never being able to find a job are actually literally autistic or so depressed that they don't even want to really find a job.

>brother got married
>didn't even invite me
>"yeah user sorry bro i thought you wouldn't want to come haha!"

youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhAvd5uMA

>The best part about being employed is not having to apply to places and do interviews
Fucking this.
I would pay up to $300.00 to skip this process if hire was guarenteed.
>mfw too intelligent for human resources

Yikes

no drug testing at all. also no interview, i just kinda started. literally the dream job

LAZY

You live in America right?

>I would pay up to $300.00 to skip this process if hire was guarenteed.
maybe this makes you unfit for the job.

I hate HR interviews as much as next guy but my current company has a couple employee that is genuinely autistic and can be recognized with 30 mins of conversation.

Now that's fucked up...I'd discontinue all connection with him for life. You clearly don't mean shit to him

>TFW everyone keeps telling me I should apply since I over qualify
>Keep refusing and keep hoping a job will call me back
>$30000 in college debt, $600 speeding ticket suspended license (couldn't go to court because literally couldn't go to court so was given max penalty on a shitty speeding ticket)
>Neet bucks would probably be the best thing g to happen to me in years, but refuse to do it because it feels like giving up
>Living in some RV outside of my sisters with absolutely no prospects for employment

>tfw Kellyanne Conway
>tfw Sean Spicer

It's really easy to get a shitty job. supermarkets are always hiring, fast food is almost always hiring. But if you have a specialized skill it can be hard.

Anyway good luck with employment. Hopefully you hate it so you realize you don't want to spend your life doing it so you go get a degree and do something interesting. Everybody should work a service job at some point.

>Neet bucks would probably be the best thing g to happen to me in years, but refuse to do it because it feels like giving up
Do it

>no gf

>Work at fucking walmart stocking water and pulling pallets all day fucking long.
>Come to work half drunk and miserable everyday
>shitty customers and shitty schedule
>always fucking tired
>day off finally gets here and I'm too fucking exhausted to do anything
>always imagined one day I'd bump into the one or help her reach and item...
>qts don't even look at me
>I see them walk by with their chaos holding them everyday
>see loving families happy every single day just shopping for that meal for tonight
>see fuckers my age happily married and laughing holding hands
>can't find a gf
>tinder, pof, okc don't ever lead to anything
>green walmart vest is chick repellent
>ask a few girls out and get denied
>no courage to even bother anymore
>still have to see them come in and shop every day
>young man, decent looking, everyone my age is happy
>..drink more

Just end it lads. Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE

NEETbucks doesn't have to be giving up. Just use the time for something valuable. Learn how to code or something. Make a goal and use the assistance as a stepping stone towards your goal.

>tfw never had one

>tfw wish you were dead but can't commit suicide because you might go to hell for eternity

/biz/ and Sup Forums aren't even close to each other. How did you click here OP?

>having a social network

>Mfw my exwife, my exgirlfriend, and some chick I knew from high school all added me on normibook this week within days of each other and are all making clear signs of wanting me back
This terrifies the shit out of me

Mexicans at Home Depot clear $500 a week.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

>being a wagecuck

>accepting neet bucks
You mean like trump?
You mean like every greedy businessmanconservative ?

>be australian
>too autistic to drive manual
>only have my auto license
>everyone makes fun of you
>need manual to work

>tfw working from home and self employed

>tfw no wife to get cucked
>tfw no bull
>tfw no son of my wife

you should be fucking celebrating m8.

its like being cucked for 8 hours straight 5 (sometimes 6) days a week.

It's having to be somewhere you don't want to be doing something you dont' want todo while pretending you want to do it for 8 hours of your day. It also takes you an hour to get their and an hour to get home.

>get in to web development because I'm always home
>don't actually make anything
>trying and stopping halfway through makes it worse
where's the pause button

Fuck bro, that's rough. I work at starbucks and it upsets me when I have to tell someone we're out of their favorite diabetes drink.

the pause button for the independent lad is saving money so you can fuck off from life for a couple of months if you wish to.

no one to blame but yourself for that. Only having a bad manager isn't terrible if you get along with your co-workers, cause then you can all rally behind how shitty your manager is. Helps you make real bonds and friendships.

Now you're a NEET, so every day you slip further into depression and away from the real world though, have fun with that.

>tfw no Jenny wife
jdimsa