The nightmare...it's finally over

The nightmare...it's finally over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9IohS3CfTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU MONSTERS.

NOW DRAKE BELL'S GONNA END UP IN DEBTOR'S JAIL.

HE'S PRETTY. THEY'LL PASS HIM AROUND LIKE CANDY.

Could still be continuing, he could just be leaving or the show hasn't been renewed yet.

But what comes next?

Ulitmate Ant-Man

Didn't everyone say that was it for Ultimate Spider-man when Web-warriors finished? I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.

MOTHER FUCKER YOU STOLE THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH.

ten bucks says they replace it with something worse

Eh, I never really hated it.
Not sad to see it go, but I did feel like they could have done more with it.

It was supposed to be the end in season three, but apparently the show did very well on Netflix, so they approved an additional season.

Sort of like JLU, basically.

>Avengers Assemble (1-2) / Ultron Revolution (3)
Ongoing
>Ultimate Spider-Man (1-2) / Web Warriors (3) / vs Sinister 6 (4)
Possibly ending
>Hulk & the Agents of SMASH (1-2)
Finished.
>Guardians of the Galaxy (1)
Second season all but confirmed.

Likely the new lineup will be Avengers, GotG, and a new Spidey series to tie-in with MCU Spidey. USM is still canon, but less talked about. Hell, the GotG were recast like 3 or 4 times with different VAs until the new series was finalized.

Pretty sure they will move Spider-Man to Avengers.

I heard GotG has low ratings is it true?

Here's hoping it ends with a cliffhanger out of irony and to piss off the retards who like it..

>DC animation is crap
>Marvel animation is crap
What did we do to deserve this ?

Miles Morales: the even more Ultimate Spider-man

Are you seriously still bitter about Spectacular?

Part of me wishes they would commission Sony to do Spectacular again. But they would never do that.

Spider-Man Team-Up

>The Horror of the Hypno Hustler: Spider-Man joins Hawkeye, Songbird and Hercules against the musical madman.

It's a reference to all the Spidey shows that end in cliffhangers.

>marvel will NEVER EVER have a worthwhile cartoon

>drake bell is no longer working for disney
>no more living at disneyland
>potentially homeless now

This is really bad, like, Brittany Murphy levels of bad. This could be why he was charged with a DUI, because he was given the news beforehand and realized it was the end of the road for him. He'll never shake off that 600, 000+ debt, no one likes his shitty rockabilly music, Josh is done with him, and he's about to hit 30. Is their any hope for him left?

And now Drake's nightmare... Begins

>Spectacular Spider-man
>Avengers: EMH
Shit nigga, you ain't even trying.

I could've sworn the 90's cartoon had a proper ending?

I think he means "again." And under Disney's iron talon it seems increasingly likely he's right.

YES THANK YOU BASED GOD

we couldnt save Brendan.
we cant even save ourselves...
sorry Drake.

Eh, just because we're going through a shitty streak right now doesn't mean that'll always be the case.

>5 years
I honestly fucking tried to lower my standards and enjoy that shit for what it was, but only dead people have absence of any standards.

How about teen titans GO?

There is still some terrible stuff out there

>How about teen titans GO?
According to...who, the 4 extremely vocal assholes that keep trying to call it a bad show?

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE 600K IN DEBT

Justice League Action still hasn't come out. That might be good, right? And once in a while they shit out a good animated movie.

I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND A WA-A-AY

It'll be 2 10 minutes episodes like Sonic Boom.

Cinematic and television universes

TV wise Marvel has nothing new even thou I wish SHS would come back but it was on CN, I just wish they would do animated movies again

DC will never be able to unJUST themselves and kill that garbage, I mean I shit on Marvel for getting rid of some of their old shows but nothing they make now is that bad as that shit, at least DC still has good animated movies thou

this

Spectacular Spider-man season 3 anyone?

Does anyone else get the feeling that the only reason it's ending is to produce a new Spiderman cartoon that will fit in better with "Homecoming" like "Assemble" and GotG.

>shit that nobody watched

WEW

Exactly what I thought when I saw this.

Also this show had 104 episodes?

I actually watched a few episodes, and I didn't see what all the hate was about.

Some decent action scenes, although it was definitely shaky in the animation at times. And they had some D listers that everone loves, like squirrel girl, and not the henderson one.

It didn't, unless you counted Spider-Man Unlimited's first episode which implied he found MJ. But if you count Unlimited then you have to put up with it not being resolved.

How was Hulk and the Agents of Smash? I watched the first two episodes and threw it back into /trash/.

Aside from using more obscure villains and heroes, it was meh, even more so than AA or US.

1. Sonic Boom is actually good

2. It'll be an action cartoon, not a comedy.

Oh, that sucks. I wanted to enjoy it as a Hulk fan. Yet, the use of Seth Green drove me away.

good red ants

>submitted my last episode of Season 4
>not last episode period or series finale
Nah, it'll probably be back in some form.

tfw Josh Keaton recorded the Spidey appearances in EMH and Loeb recorded over them

EMH

We didn't buy enough toys.

That post seemed very conclusive to me.

Plus the show was already living on borrowed time.

I thought it was OK. A bit teenage mutant ninja turtley with abomb, and less massive kaiju rage.

Seth Green was like the least of that show's problems.

An even cheaper Spider Man show with even less effort.

Never watched it. Why was it so bad?

I will always hate this show for the fact that it basically replaced Spectacular. Good riddance.

When the fuck are we gonna get another good superhero cartoon?

>EMH
>Spectacular Spider Man
>Wolverine and the X-Men

People Watches. Spectacular was that Sony just stopped giving a shit and quit producing the show.

They've already got the VA at Netflix. Jut let this be another of their exclusives.

It just wasn't up to par with Spectacular, taking a more episodic, comedic-action route, with a lot of the jokes not hitting the ball, and an over reliance on cutaways.
Also, when it first started out, despite Spidey being an experienced hero, he was forced to work with other teen heroes who treated him like shit, despite supposedly being "friends", and he often became the butt of the joke, despite him being the leader. The show lets up on it, later on, but it could easily turn people away. It also drops Peter's school life stuff which can either be a blessing or a curse.
Then there are a lot of weird directions it takes with introducing certain Spider-Man aspects, like Venom and Anti-Venom being Harry.
In the end, it's hardly the devil that people make it out to be, but it still wasn't amazing and had a lot of problems.

>People Watches. Spectacular was that Sony just stopped giving a shit and quit producing the show.

No, it was Disney getting the animation rights, but not SSM's specific rights. Disney had the resources to make their own show, so they just did that instead of commissioning Sony for more.

So, Spiderman The Brave and The Bold? Mite be cool.

What if G-rated Deadpool cartoon

>Justice League Action still hasn't come out.

Speaking of WB...

Like Freakazoid?

Pretty much

Wasn't Ultimate Spider-Man basically Spider-Man Brave and the Bold already? He was always with Iron Fist, Cage, Nova and White Tuger, and almost every episode had a guest star.

SPECTACULAR SEASON 3 WHEN

Probably just doing a rebooted show to fit in more with MCU portrayals much like they did with Avengers Assemble, and suddenly making the Guardians their movie versions despite being Bendis versions in previous episodes on top of shitting on previously established backstory for Nova and Titus

This sounds more like this guy's last day on the job, than the series being done.

HA HA
>Fight scene between Hank and almost nude Janet

Their entire animated line had godawful ratings across the board. The only reason they're Johnny Test-levels of cheap and they serve as advertisement for the MCU.

And now announcing our newest cartoon Unbeatable squirrel girl.

And its going to be the same art style as the comic

No...that's not true...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

did they ever use Squirrel girl again as a main side character outside of the burrito run episode?

Dont worry lads the animation director for this will be our newest most promising graduate from CalArts University

What could possibly go wrong?

Probably doesn't count, but the Planet Hulk movie was dope as shit. Probably my favorite portrayal of Hulk other than EMH (not counting comics)

All these shows gave shit ratings. Let this be a lesson to Marvel that dumbing down your shows is never a good idea.

No. At most she transformed into a lizard in a later episode, along with some of her squirrels, and then an actual speaking role, though only slight, in another one.
She, along with a lot of the other people they just kind of have lying around, don't do shit.

POWER PACK CARTOON FUCKING WHEN?

I got your power pack right here, buddy.

Wacker's said he wants a Ms. Marvel show, hasn't he?

Why do we hate this again?

Not even close. Every episode was Batman + some other hero. USM had the same crew nearly every episode.

Plus USM lacks the charm BatB had.

As said again and again, the show is living on borrowed time. It was supposed to end after the third season.

WHY DIDN'T THEY HIRE DRAKE TO DO THE GUITAR?

HE NEEDS THE MONEY

Maybe he can hit up Nick again. That's how Kel is getting work.

He hasn't been able to play guitar in a long time.
Along with shit acting, I don't think any reality show will take him after Splash

>That might be good, right?

Why the pessimism? It's an actual action cartoons the designs look fine, and it seems to have the same tone and inspiration Brave and the Bold had.

Never gonna happen user.

But...BUT NOVA!

Have you SEEN the recent season of Arrow? Or any of TTG? Or their piss attempts at movies?

DC is being run by a bunch of fucking chimps nowadays with only a few nuggets of quality here and there. Pray tell, why should I be hyped for JL: Action in the slightest?

Because live action =/= animation, and JLA has different showrunners than TTGo.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9IohS3CfTY

You are missing the point.
DC hasn't had any decent anything in the past six years, barring GL:TAS. Everything they touched as been shit, from their animated movies, to that fucking Vixen mini-series.The only thing the new show has going for it is having the DCAU cast return.

And if by chance fluke of nature it's good, it's not going to last more than two seasons. I'm not convinced it's going to last more than one. So go ahead get hyped for only disappointment to set in when they finally show it.