HAPPENING

And the day of Muslim attacks begins.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/how-angela-merkels-open-door-immigration-policy-protects-germany-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/naked-nazis-book-reveals-extent-of-third-reich-body-worship-a-768641.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise the Gods it's beginning again.

This is becoming a new German tradition.

>happening
no one is kill this is not a happening

don't forget today is the day Milo leads the faggot march through Stockholm's muslim no-go zones

it's cancelled u dumbshit

Milo cancled the parade is still on. Once again it's up to gay and trans people to start the things you will not. Don't worry, we will fight for you even though you will inevitebly betray us. It's how things are supposed to be.

Just a typical day in Germany. Nothing to see here.

He's not going anymore.

Frankly I'm surprised they didn't masturbate on them. I shuttled prisoners from Kandahar to GITMO and used to try to spooge on us all the time. Fucking perverts.

Your brave sacrifices will not be forgotten.
No homo

You faggots and trans are the only ones who will not be called "racists" and "islamophobes" after a parade like that by all the media.

It's not really that simple. If you're gay or trans and you have these views then you have some "internalized bigotry" because of indoctrination by the patriarchy/heteronormativity or whatever. Leftists won't be so quick to attack you because they don't want to look bad or bigoted in front of other leftists, but they'll still try and shut you up and keep you out of their "safe-spaces".
However, if you are somthong else too, like being black or disabled along with being trans it drasticly increases what you can get away with without being called out. Thing that make you an "oppressed minority" help with this and they stack, which is why a lot of sjws pretend to have mentall illnesses.

Reverse blitzkreig.

When you invade a country so slowly they can't react.

>Muslims
>threatening degenerates
This is bad why? Nudism is fucking disgusting.

t. Muhammad

I beg to differ, Mustafa

About time the muslims actually practiced what the koran actually tells them to do....not what SJWs tell them to do!

Poor Refugees, the people formerly known as Germans just need to continue showing compassion.

independent.co.uk/voices/how-angela-merkels-open-door-immigration-policy-protects-germany-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html

>tfw these muslims would have gotten along with hitler because he too wanted conservatism, moral decency, no sluts, no homosexuality, not to mention Arabs were allied with him against their ((mutual enemy))
>and Merkel is importing them by the millions

>pic related
just fuck my shit up

Sounds pretty based. Maybe some of these refugees aren't all that bad

Kek

Isn't this a good thing? The only thing worse than a paki or jew is a slut

This is what ISIS promised but Merkel allowed them to come anyway

>Nudism is fucking disgusting.
Sandnigger detected

That would have been the best thing ever, if that didn't start the race war I don't know what would.

Women who go to nude beaches are mostly disgusting grannies.

This is an Isolated incident. Lone gunman. Islam is peace.

Fuck off ahmed.

t. Mohamed al Berlini

Based Muslims fighting against degeneracy which western cucks watch

I think you are forgetting that the Muslims trying to get German women to not be sluts is a sign that they have ownership over them. They are concerned that German women are sluts because they seem as their property.

>Gang of Muslims
>they were chased out by one of the workers.

kek

So, you are disguisting? You are naked under your clothes.

You gotta be fucking kidding every fucking day.
at what point will Europe decide to stop immigration.

>happening

>Women who go to nude beaches are mostly disgusting grannies.

...You don't travel around much, do you?

Diddling children is the norm in your country, there isn't evem a stigma.. Basically your society is complete trash, and European society is the best on the planet by far (excluding Japan etc).

youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI

Meanwhile the professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.

germany wtf?

Not really.
Plenty of young women there.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

Ok Ahmed, calm down, we don't all have a tent fetish like you filthy shitniggers

Such rich culture! you europeans wouldnt know what real a culture is even if it stabbed you in the face!

are you fucking kidding? which day is it in a row? fift or sixth?

Eh? Hows that bad?

T.Basement dwellers

The big mistery to me is how the fuck muslims ended up on top of the oppression scale. They are not even a minority, quite the contrary, their religion is the one with most followers (something like 1,6 billion retards).
How the fuck is possible, are these progressives really mentally deranged?

No really I think this is good news for moral decency!

why i have the feeling this is pure reality to germans

>European society is the best.
Daily attacks.

Literaly the biggest kiddyfucker country in this world.
and he speaks like that. truely retarded cavemen people.
His dick proably still smells like the butt of the 12 year old opium addict he fucked for 8cents last night.

Yeah European culture is terrible, better you just stay in based Pakistan

check em'

Underrated

b/c they're brown for the most part. It's that simple.

CHECKED

That article is true when you consider Germany becoming a caliphate, it will be all completely legal.

Nicely done.

if you replace the entire staff with more muslim men, then nobody reports the rape (and subsequent murder) to the police

God your an idiot.. go suck on some cut baby dicks subhuman.

delete this

woah, calm down Hans. Do't you have to go to mosque?

Monsters are real!

DUUUUUUUDE HOLY SHEEEIIITTTTT

KEK BE PRAISED

Moorish 3rd reich ?

this is how fucked the world is

>Gods

There is only one god whose name is Kek

This is the greatest thing you will ever accomplish

They are treating your women like they belong to them.

Nice

wow ur so cool with ur script!!!

Germans what happened to Collien Fernandes? Is she ok?

okay that made me think

witnessed

Checked

my life is a fucking joke, also no script

time traveller here. NOICE

>How the fuck is possible, are these progressives really mentally deranged?
Yes, liberalism is a backwards ideology. I'm happy that they fought for trans rights and acceptance though because people are nice to me and they probably wouldn't have been without all this recent progress, so I used to feel indebted to them, which I assume is how many other lgbt people feel. If they made at least some sense I could stick with them but it's obvious they're marching to their deaths.

nice 999 dubs

Nudism isn't part of their culture. Germans are provoking the Muslims.

From the article:
>Meanwhile the professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.
The Federal Association of German Swimming Professionals (BDS) says this would be 'an inclusive measure that would benefit everyone.'
Last month a secret police document was leaked in Duesseldorf voicing the 'grave concern' of police chiefs about escalating sex crimes carried out by refugees at public swimming baths.

WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE IS THE LOGIC IN THIS?!

Does being Muslim trump being black?

>this is what dumb anglos actually believe

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/naked-nazis-book-reveals-extent-of-third-reich-body-worship-a-768641.html

> SPIEGEL ONLINE: Was 'Mensch und Sonne' simply overlooked, or was it ignored by Nazi authorities?

>Adam: No, the opposite. The SS magazine Das Schwarze Korps (The Black Corps), advertized for Surén's book, even giving it an entire page in a pre-Christmas issue. In it they say: "We want a strong and joyful affirmation of body awareness, because we need it to build a strong and self-confident race." Nudity was seen partly as a means of encouraging the "health of the race." And if that also happened to serve the voyeuristic desires of readers, that was accepted.

what a fucking pussy its like he didnt even wanna become a martyr

goooooooooooooooooooooood damn

WITNESSEDSU

How could anyone even get hard in a situation like that? I literally cannot fathom spitefully cumming at someone

Uuuhhh, racist much???!!?
(That's how)

what the fuck how to check soo many number mind be confuse

none killed?

>he put hexs inside a European Islamic Terrorism thread

you fool

do you have any idea what you've done?

meme magic was strong enough with a few doubles and trips

hexs are in comparison an incomprehensibly larger magnitude

the blood is on your hands