This has to be literally the most rushed, anti-climactic and nonsensical finale I have ever witnessed

This has to be literally the most rushed, anti-climactic and nonsensical finale I have ever witnessed.

It has so many things going wrong that I am disappointed in myself, that I ever believed in Genndy "the based slav" Tartakovsky.

At least we can consider it fanfiction, because it basically makes older seasons retconned out of existence. I am not going to sacrifice good parts just so this fucking utterly mediocre abortion exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCzKdKH0VY
youtube.com/watch?v=87ZJp_mILAI&feature=youtu.be&t=38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its like the 3 first episodes were made with a completely different pacing in mind. After that they just stopped caring with all the filler shit they did.

Shame the ending was so bittersweet, I could totally see it being worth the hype has it been twice as long or at least 2 episodes worth of finale.

Also top fucking KEK Jack is now the most tortured motherfucker to ever live, every second of the rest of his life will be nothing but pain because he spend his entire life getting trained and them getting fucked in the future for probably 52+ years just to come back and watch his only chance at losing his virginity die before his wedding

SAMURAI FOOL

Aku should've won

>I am not going to sacrifice good parts just so this fucking utterly mediocre abortion exists.
I feel similarly so I'm just gonna pretend that the episode ended 2 minutes early.

But user, he is now wizard then. He can summon succubi and shit.

Also why the fuck it took so much time to time magic to work. It was like cartoon characters running from cliff, keep going in mid air but after while look down and start falling.

No aku/jack rivalry even til the end.

Feels bad baka

>his only chance

he killed the satan demon that burned the shit out of their village. He's gonna be swimming in sideways pussy.

>ashi going back just because "i love you" and being as powerful as aku
>literally stealing the spotlight of aku and making him a weak shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCzKdKH0VY

This season is pure fanfiction and it doesn't exist for me.

Tartakovsky is the antithesis of Tarkovsky

Revivals are always shit. Can't wait to watch the Twin Peaks shitstorm.

"it can only be used for good"

wait that contradicts him losing the sword because he did something not saintly because he wouldn't have been able to kill the pigs-turned-into-monsters.

Soo does this mean rick and morty next week now that this is out of the way? Do you think they got their animators in hear?

Lynch is far more trustworthy than Genndy.

samurai jack was never good

At least here we actually had reasons to believe that it's going to be at least decent. The same crew etc.

But yeah, it's a total piece of trash and I wish it never existed.

bump

Hmmm

>Actually the bad guy's daughter
>Saves the main character from depression
>Falls in love with main character but gets brainwashed
>Ceases from existing during marriage

Literally Nia

no one watched that koreanan soap opera

It's literally one of the most popular and most praised anime of all time. Falls under the same 'normie' category as Attack on Titan and One Punch Man. Tons of people have seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=87ZJp_mILAI&feature=youtu.be&t=38s

How is it they managed to put together such an amazing scene about overcoming aku's evil in the past? If Ashi's retturn was even half as good I would have been satisfied.

They shouldve just made a movie or two instead of making it a new season
seems like they wouldve been able to plan it out better and have less filler

It wasn't that well executed.

But what happened was exactly what should have happened.

Get back to the past.

Kill Aku.

Undo the future that is Aku.

Yeah the future got retconned out. That was Jack's quest the whole fucking time.

You would think that people won't support Jack if it means eradicating them from existence but I guess who cares lol

Nothing was ever going to please the fans. I thought it was good and am happy for it to be over.

It's the pacing and the execution of Ashi which are the biggest issues, honestly

>>Ceases from existing during marriage

>Literally Nia

I was dumbstruck watching this, they took their time early on in the season and yet out of all the things they decide to rush they rush the finale and the conclusion of a decade of storytelling?

>genndy the based slav
>is actualy a jew

what did OP mean by this?

I am so fucking upset.

First star wars, now this. Why can't execs understand that there's nothing appealing about having your loved ones reanimated and shuffling around acting as normal as a zombie can.

I want off this ride.