Why are Americans so rectally anguished about their Dads...

Why are Americans so rectally anguished about their Dads? Is it because a generation of men grew up without fathers because of Vietnam, or what? Your obsession is as bad as the Japs and their cities being nuked

My dad was such a cool guy and I was lucky to have him in my life.

Why are Australians so redundantly tiring with their shitposting threads?

Just a movie.

Americans love our families. They're very important to us. But why are foreigners so eternally upset about what Americans care about? The Marvel movies are as much about Mother-Son, brother-sister, and brother-brother connections as they are about father-son. Why focus on that aspect?

If you are from a country where English is commonly spoken....you have the whole world in front of you. If you dislike American culture, then just focus on something else. So many of the world's richest countries are majority English speaking, go watch their movies and tv shows. India, Britain, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya.....that's 1/6 of the world's population right there.

Why don't you go bitch about them?

Yeah and movies, even the dumb ones, say a lot about the culture that produced them. The USA seems to be collectively yearning for an absent father figure who is an asshole when he finally turns up

OMG so much wounded pride in one post

Father-son relationships are important.

That's why black people have so many problems.

not going to lie, Father and Son playing made me cry

56% of American fathers are in jail because of the pointless drug war. Non-violent men who just wanted to smoke harmless pot are locked away for life and their kids grow up without families. Republicans destroyed the American family, and they lost the War on Drugs.

LMAO THOUSANDS DIED
Isn't it time for bed or school?

Hey, relacks guy.

If they lost the war on drugs, why's your junkie fuck dad still in jail?
Checkmate, hippie brat.

>56% of non-white American fathers are in jail

If they won the war. why can anyone buy drugs in every city in America? There are pictures on the internet of comedians snorting cocaine in the White House. Who won the War on Drugs? Wasn't Republicans.

>imagine being this obsessed about Americans
lel

Drax was pretty good though

t. retard

>source:inforwars dot com

>mfw I'm a Canadian with parents who love each other and me

the leaf family that stays together gets raked together

>But why are foreigners so eternally upset about what Americans care about?

We have to sit through your various cultural psychosis's non stop via your exported popular entertainment

Hold up the image of a perfect family etc etc when people suck and are flawed as hell. Distress caused by perceived social expectations and reality.

>exported popular entertainment
which no one is forcing you to watch
in fact, more often than not, youre paying to see it

>it's an "americans assume that a guy that might as well be another american is actually european" episode
>i'ts an "americans think that people shitposting about something means they are obsessed" episode

I just like that Kurt Russel is still getting work.

Dads are deadbeat or abusive so there's that