Modern Women no longer need dating

Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-does-the-Tinder-algorithm-work
rooshvforum.com/thread-57222.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's still posting this

>it's a Sup Forums botspam episode
at leat I hope this is a bot

He has to be a tinder merketeer at this point

trips don't lie

>tfw don't know what tinder is

OP, I agree with what you're saying, but what do you want me to do with this information?

>tfw tried put tinder and got 7 matches in 2 weeks out of which 4 immediately deleted me
>tfw swiped right on everybody

The normie life wasnt for me

Who cares

You can't just swipe right on everyone, the Tinder algorithm is too complex for that. You've basically ruined your account completely.

quora.com/How-does-the-Tinder-algorithm-work

rooshvforum.com/thread-57222.html

>hanging out with girl mutual friend at a bar last night
>very nice person, very PC
>she starts using tinder
>annoyed at the roastie, but tinder is generally entertaining
>she instantly swipes right on every black guy

This confirms everyone's a hot chick in that app

I keep getting 16 year olds pretending to be 20 something

>she instantly swipes right on every black guy

is that good or bad

I'm a fat fuck and I still got laid. Not sure what your virgins problems are.

Oh fuck

But I like 95% of the girls I get. What should I do? Swipe left on the total hotties?

It's evolution. In the future there will be a master race who swiped left on black guys and an animal-like under race who swiped right.

i don't know what swipe left or right means, i don't use tinder

Left is evil/negative, are you a fucking caveman?

yes

There are two types of people on Tinder: Chads and cucks
Chad's opener is consistent: "hi". He still gets laid on a weekly basis
Cucks will go out of the way to try and engage women with the most humiliating displays possible. They're basically clowns, begging for any female attention
If you aren't Chad, just drop Tinder.

And before that there were arranged marriages So...
>Women never needed dating..

I’m so jealous of the hooker-uppers
Seems like it’s so easy to get laid now
all these good looking atheletic young guys
r getting so much free sex
it kills me

laxitutes.
Such a bummer. Such a bummer.
To be evaluated by women. To be graded. To be rated.
Where do I stand? How big? How strong? How enduring? How energetic? How inventive?
So sad that it comes to this. So sad.

It IS a competition and I AM being compared.

Rivers Cuomo

>it's a "virgin /r9k/ poster doesn't understand that this also applies to males" episode

tl;dr

I really don't understand it. Am I okay to go back in society?

Why is this thread tv meme now

>tfw future hypothetical ugly fat wife will have been railed by a hoard of horny Chads
And there's nothing I can do about it