>tone it down
It will be shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A black Geralt would be pretty cool.

no

why are neckbeards so afraid of niggers?

I hope they cast Nicky cage

{{{{they}}}}

is that a black jewish lesbian?

cdpr did it well, but we all know netflix is gonna shoehorn in so much bullshit

If it's any good I'll subscribe Netflix for it.

>gritty slavic setting
>everyone is xenophobic
>put a nigger in it
They would set him and his family on fire 5 minutes into the show

Xenophobia and racism is not about the skin color in witcher universe.
It's all about magic users and non-humans.

>Netflix
>not BLACKED and progressive

user...

You sound like a right nigger.

Why /tv is full of cucks and pedo?

from what I heard, netflix has almost not oversight over the films/shows they produce. Why would that change?

>slavic

The made up country is actually a mix of UK, Ireland and Slavland. It has places literally altered names of places in UK, like Oxenfurt is based on Oxford. Shaerwydd Forest is based on Sherwood Forest. Skellige is based on Ireland. So on, so forth.

Sapowiski is a Britaboo.

It will be shit anyway.

Oh fuck off.

This 100 times over, why risk making a show about the Witcher just in case they fuck it up? Buts a bad taste in your mouth when something good is made into a show or movie it never needed to be.

Also why I don't want a Moon Knight movie for the same reasons.

Who would play Ciri properly though?

Skellige are vikings, you dipshit.

why does everything need to be inclusive when the source material isn't.

There is a chapter where Ciri teleports to early 1900's London aswell.

I'm not sure if Skellige is based of Ireland tho, CDPR hired a bunch of Northern Irish VA to do the skellige accents but that's about it.

There will be of course the token blacked cast, but my guess is Netflix will focus mostly on feminism and strong women characters that outshine the protagonist.
And the main reason to do so is because they want the Game of Thrones audience.

Black geralt would trigger polish and eastern European fans beyond anything Sup Forums could bring up.They are pretty proud that a polish writer made a decent fantasy series and blackwashing the whole thing would trigger them to no end.

cast him

It's a liberal medium.

because everyone was the same skin color
have you read the books? those are "exotic" lands, far away from the main location plot-wise. Even the game's Velen and Novigrad are Slavic, the rest is just foreign countries Geralt has to travel to on his epic journey.

>ScarJo

it doesnt, and that wasnt his question

yes we all know Sup Forums is so edgy about minorities because theyre actually super social chads who are getting laid frequently, and totally not a bunch of isolated neets blaming blacks and jewish programming for why women wont fuck them

it doesnt actually say cuckold does it?
i refuse to believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM

>game character

That's fair. Geralt is the only one in an "open" relationship in the books, after all

kek, CDPR are /ourguys/ right?

Has there been any tv series based on games that has been any good? Why would Witcher be any different?

It's based on the novels.

>witcher novel first comes out 1992
>witcher 3 sells 10mil copies 2015-17
>tv series is announced 2017
Yeah totally based on novels and not the game.

Are they in a Kinorama or something?

>Sapkowski on board
>CDPR not on board
Have a (you)

>"more like top cuckold in redania right now"
kek

True, but we dont know how relevant he is when hes shown complete lack of understanding for gaming as a medium and has no film experience.
He might just be there in name only for marketing.

i think the bloody baron says it too

That's how you know it's going to suck. Sapkaowski is a total hack, it's honestly a miracle that the games turned out so well when they were based on such garbage source material. You can only read about Ciri getting almost raped then rescued by some bullshit deus ex machina then acting edgy so many times before it gets boring.

The games did tell a better story, Ciri was such a mary sue in the books it was dumb
>Leo Bonhart badass who has literally murdered three veteran witchers
>Kills Ciri's entire gang without even breaking a sweat
>Pretty much spent his entire life being THE best killer for hire
>Somehow Ciri a sixteen year old girl with incomplete witcher training and no mutations is able to kill this dude

Bonhart at the very least deserved to be killed by Geralt but Sapkaowski had some weird boner for his own character and kept making her have sex with dying men. Also

>One of the bandit's who took her in basically tries to rape her when she sleeps
>Girl bandit chases him off and basically rapes Ciri instead
>It's okay because she is a girl!!!

She was a far more rounded character in the games and I hope netflix cut out the retarded scene from the books where she literally fucks a dying middle aged man for no real reason other than she was curious.

Of course they will make Ciri Mary Sue in the show because of muh feminism. It will be dumb. Sapkowski if ever being listened to will approve this.

Is anything more cringey than alt right aussies?

>implying she's not already a mary sue

I know she is and that's why she will be a Mary Sure in the show. Which I don't like.

The fear of being a Cuckold is a common thing among Shakespeare.

>shoot on location
>fantasy location
??????

>>shoot on location
>>fantasy location
>??????

>She was a far more rounded character in the games

In the game she saved the universe with the power of love and friendship. In the books she was a useless retard.

Do they not recall how poorly the last tv adaption went?

Let's just agree that Ciri is shit and should be fucking cut from the show altogether.

Even if geralt is a dick to her, she kills the white frost, but she dies.

>in charge of who gets paid and how they get paid
>can ransom anything, to anyone, over anything
They will shoehorn (things) in

>not watching the real witcher kino

youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

P U R E K I N O
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

>she dies

in your game maybe you stupid cuck

It will be shit if they give too much focus too Ciri, nearly all of the stories pre-Ciri (the last wish basically) were all pretty based. Any story with dandelion and Geralt being bro's was always top tier.

No she's a witcher in my game.

Frankly they need to shoot in Eastern Urop to capture the feeling of Witcher. It's subtle, but eastern european nature is different from western european and games captured that difference very well.

cast her!

>Eastern Europe
>It's Polish
>Poland
>Eastern Europe

>made up country is actually a mix
>goes on to list several countries in Witcher
Hello, retardo. No shit there are non-slavic countries in Witcher world. Main setting is slavic though. That's like saying GoT isn't based on Britain because they included desert locations and the east.

Before the show became a netflix thing BagiƄski said in an interview that he wants to shoot in Poland, Belarus, and Ukraine.

frogfu

Fuck off Poland, everyone knows you're actually in Eastern Europe. Don't even try

>Brock lesnar as letho

Poland is central europe geographically

That depends.
Culture, food, religion and architecture is western. Economy is the only thing Eastern about Poland. Mostly due to Communism.

You need to get blacked

sky ferreira

>poland
>not in eastern europe

>poland
>eastern european
Learn to read a map please

sceilig is also irish word for rock

It isn't.

If it is, then so is Austria and Sweden.

So would the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia

Will we get mad Rad the bad lad purging all the filthy nonhuman scum?

he's still a kid in the books

>all those polacks being assblasted about not being part of western europe

no, but we'll get a shota rad being pegged by philippa

I'm pretty sure scoiatael will be depicted as oppressed minorities that did nothing wrong. the blm of redania.

ITS CENTRAL EUROPE REEEE

People are saying it's eastern europe even though it's central

That would ruin the entire story and the value of being a non-interventionist Witcher. It's a pretty crucial thing to fuck up.

Friendly reminder that nonhumans are scum and that siding with Broche is the only right thing

it doesn't fit the today's world narrative. the show would be teared up on leftist blogs and shit.

no one gives a shit, if it was soviet occupied its eastern Europe, poor as shit and full of muslims.

Central Europe best Europe.
You can have your french and not-spics.

>t. incompetent whoreson
Iorveth is best boy and there's nothing rochefags can do about it. Also his waifu is better than roche's waifu

You really don't know a lot about europe, do you

>poland
>full of muslims
you fucking wish, hanz

hmm?

>its eastern Europe, poor as shit and full of muslims.
?

>Cast ciri
Currently 10 years old and doing school plays.
Also, let's hope they'll make yen the token strong woman(tm) and tone down ciri.

'European', what a vague expression.