be american

> be american
> get enslaved

DELET THIS

I may be a NEET but at least I'm not 60k in debt.
Is that a bright side?

Fuck off i'm only in 120K debt and its government subsidized. It will take a few years to pay it off. big deal

>ONLY 120k
>debt slavery being THIS normalized in the united slaves of americrap

I could buy a literal fucking house with that money.

I finished university and work as an aircraft engineer and have a debt of 0.

Then you're a cuck.

You're literally owned by jews.

If she wanted to work for me maybe she shouldn't have wasted all the time in college getting a garbage degree?

t. jew slave
Shut up and get working, slaveboi.

>mfw payed my debt in 1 year
thanks soulless engineering job

Your parents had the sense to stay in Mexico. I could have had a better life in Michoacan but I became an indentured servant in America because they bought into the American dream meme.

>Michoacan
>There is a failure rate from grade to grade of about 9.7% with just under five percent leaving school permanently before finishing primary studies. The most common reason for departure is poverty. At the secondary level there are 174,354 students, which represent 22% of these eligible to attend.
lol , you would mostly be the same looser or even worse CHI

Why don't americans have free education?

I have family over there and they're not poor. They own a few houses there. My family here in the US is still a bunch of rent slaves despite living here for three decades. USA is a meme.

we do only college education is not free and for that we have pretty good cheap community colleges that can give you a two year degree or certificate in a technical job.I got my electrician applied science degree from my
local community college. I worked as an electrician for 5 years , then i started studying in a uni part time and then full time and i paid the tuition using the money I made as an electrician

my family is 1st gen and they did pretty well , what happened to your parents ?

They got Jewed by the banks and lost their house back in the 2008 recession. My parents work really hard but they're kind of irresponsible with money, and it also doesn't help that California real estate prices are retarded.

My dad is a greedy honorary Jew so the 2008 recession didn't affect that fucker even tho we live in new jersey

Study in Europe for cheaper /free tuition.

You do know-how spending years to basically pay off tuition the size of a house means the peak spending years of a graduate are kinda I dunno wasted on just paying off debt?

I studied in Germany and france , their college system sucks especially the french one pure nightmare. The Brit and Irish colleges are just like ours tho aside the prices

>tfw £74,000 in student debt
good thing my degree is worthless so my pay isn't high enough to have to pay it back :)

>be from Cali
>go to prestigious UC school, pay in-state tuition
>graduate with no student debt
Thank God I didn't fall for the private school meme

No, fuck you, don't come here, ye are full

rude how are spanish unis?

The correct way to get around this is to just get a normal trade job after high school, use it to create a safety net and savings, then if you need to, go after a degree in your mid twenties after you already have some money and a stable living situation. Hell for non stem degrees you can skirt most of the college expenses, by just taking your core and specialization classes needed for your degree then dropping and not having to pay for the none essential classes they add on that have nothing to do with your course. My previous three employers didn't care that I didn't have a full degree but only cared that I knew how to do the work and have a portfolio. Some employers will even pay for you to finish school and complete you degree.

It's pretty sick we have to strategize like this though.

This. I used to work at a Mercedes dealer and two of the Mexicans just gave up, said fuck it and went to back to Mexico. One was US born and the other was from Yucatan. They were making $20-$30 an hour and and were still only lower middle class in Los Angeles and always stuck taking out loans to pay for shit for their kids. The US born dude went to DF and went back to school and landed some job at a Mercedes/Nissan facility he's making slightly less money but was able to buy his own home cash after two years and has a fat savings account. The dude from Yucatan just started his own Merc/BMW garage and has a fucking beach house now.

Living here is fucking hell just largely because of how intense interest rates can be and overinflated housing costs.

>borrow university fees on the government's 0-interest student loan plan
>never get a job
>never pay denbts
>live off wealthy parents who could have easily paid the fees

Doesn't this mean that the university, the government, and my parents are all my slaves?

>get a normal trade job after high school
Learning a trade takes time and money. When do you propose that people should do this?

I'm poor as shit however thanks to the gov and me not majoring in something retarded I am 2 and a half years in deep at uni all for free. My next and final year will also be free. I also have about 5k in the bank which is a lot considering how piss poor I am

I don't know about elsewhere in the US, but in Los Angeles I learned how to be an entry level mechanic in about a year at a vocational school while working part time. After that I got an entry level job at a Chevrolet dealership doing basic oil changes and assisting the master techs, then moved to Mercedes dealer whom trained me more. Started at $11 an our at Chevrolet then hit $29 hourly when I ended at Mercedes.

Forgot to add that Los Angeles county covers most of the vocational school costs so I only paid about $400 over the course of that year out of pocket.

>be american
>get in debt

>able to buy his own home cash after two years and has a fat savings account

That wouldn't be possible in Jewmerica. Too many people took the bait and fell for the American Dream nonsense. I was a victim of the meme, born in a country with no culture, no identity, a debt slave society.

It's easy as fuck to own a house in Mexico. Dude makes about $60,000 a year designing fucking plastic trim pieces and fasteners for cupholders and doors. A yuge luxury house in a good area can be bought for about $80,000 there, even cheaper if you build it yourself. If you're able to get a good skill set and land a job at even a mid level company you can live absurdly well in Mexico compared to how you could here. A big problem there though is that people typically can't afford to get a decent education and often drop off because they need to start working then get trapped in sub minimum wage jobs.

feels good being debt free

>his parents don't pay for college

Why?

I had a scholarship
they're pretty easy to get even for wh*Toids
mostly because people are too lazy to apply

I will flee this country and then know this feeling

I don't have parents basically

Tired of this meme

the colleges in usa are ridiculously massive (and so are their prices)
I heard it's like 100+k for a year of college there and add that to consumerism and you see why nobody has money for college

>meme
you were had

Damn, makes me feel like I really missed out by not being born there. I've excelled at school from a very young age and I would have excelled over there as well. It's too bad that in the USA, an education means nothing besides debt because everyone has a degree so the competition for the few jobs available to graduates is fierce as fuck... and they don't pay well relative to the cost of living.

>A yuge luxury house in a good area can be bought for about $80,000 there
Does it go the same for Tijuana? If this really is a thing, I will def considering buying a house in Tijuana and commute to San Diego

what have you been studying in France?

i can't speak for mexico, but being born middle-high class here was basically me winning the lottery
simply graduating college puts me in the path to be even richer

>A yuge luxury house in a good area can be bought for about $80,000 there, even cheaper if you build it yourself.

I want this.

But could the same thing be achieved by simply dragging some across the boarder to build me a house in the USA though?

I did. Just wrote down my poor mom on the government grant form and got my tuition paid for while my affluent dad paid the rest.

work and go to cc, then a 4 year. PS pick something you actually want to do, the 2 yr is to show interest while you obtain a shit job in your desired profession (close to it as possible), and the 4 yr will your actual degree.

Hot 2bh

She is very ethnically ambiguous

>tfw severely mentally ill
>have an IQ of 128 with advanced math skills
>can live off of disability the rest of my life and add extra $$$ to the social security budget
>or I could get a job as an account or actuary since those are the only jobs that interest me, can make six figures but it's hard as shit if you have mental problems
What do I choose?

She's 56% white and 100% slut :)

Just don't lose your head

Oy vey the goyim know the ways of the semite!

Now stfu and pay those taxes.

How hard is it to buy a gun in Mexico?

iirc it's all but illegal

>guns
>mexico

Freemasons are not Jews but act and think exactly like them. They are inbred *nglos who actively worship Lucifer and do not consider Jesus Christ as savior.
So basically Jews but angl*.

>be mexican
>get beheaded

>paid less than 20 dollars for three years of bachelor degree
>less than 50 for two years of masters

feels good

yeah but can you cure cancer?

Not hard at all as long as you have no criminal records and the money for it.

It's basically guaranteed that you'll get your license as long as you have no records.

Lmao no. The vast majority of colleges are no where near that expensive. Iirc the avg is 40k a year, however if youre smart youll goto one that costs far less

doesn't matter since you have 95% of calibers banned
you cant even own 9mm pistols legally lel

Soon

Biggest pistol calibers allowed are .38 and 9mm.

>tfw upper class parents but I still didn't go to uni

>I.- Pistolas de funcionamiento semi-automático de calibre no superior al .380 (9mm.), quedando
exceptuadas las pistolas calibres .38 Super y .38 Comando, y también en calibres 9 mm. las Mausser,
Luger, Parabellum y Comando
if i understand correctly, that means you can't have the common 9mm ammo everyone else can have
so yes, you may as well have no weapons

I know a fair amount of people who bought 9mm pistols straight from SEDENA.

Fucking aye.

most probably some other random 9mm caliber then
But still, you have 95% of things banned
don't try to justify your cuck firearms laws

Look up US debtor's prison. More and more people are facing jail time in the states for their debt. Collection agencies are bypassing the system by sueing people who owe money, without the people even being aware of it, then they are faced with being locked up if they can't pony up a charge for overdue shit they weren't even aware of.
The courts are there mainly for the poor to be punished and extorted by the rich.

Learn how to beat the system, faggot. (Gather evidence and voice it anonymously whilst skirting the official secrets act.)

Scholarships only exist on the basis that a small minority will only ever be given one, you fucking moron.
If you really went to uni, it clearly didn't provide an education.

>hurr durr if I can get away with exploiting something, everyone can
I swear, the individuality meme is so dire in your nation that it has stripped the average American of all self awareness.

This Asian invader gets it

Most Europoors also take student loans for university, albeit smaller than Americans.

Fuck you Sup Forums. I can see the 56% face/mutt features in everone's faces now, including her's.

m8 like two thirds of scholarships at my uni are unclaimed, and the majority of those are based on merit

>Hurr durr, I'm a faggot shill for the US humint folks, hurr durr.
Get a life faggot shill.

A lot of one's for specific groups are unclaimed.

well that's a fair bit too, but a lot of the unclaimed one's are just program specific merit-based scholarships that no one gives a bother to look at
there's one at my uni where you just write a small essay discussing your strategies to study and you have a chance to win a 1k scholarship (which is preddy gud since tuition is only 3.5k/yr in the first place)

>mfw no student loans since college is dirt cheap
>mfw I don't have to accumulate a huge amount of debt to be able to get a diploma
>mfw the college I went to is one of the most prestigious in the world

yeah it's like that in most of Europe (AKA the civilized world)

Big guy?

>SMALL LOAN OF A 120K

>120K debt

You could buy a fucking house for that.

> i'm only in 120K debt

>>be american
>> get enslaved

>Make a conscious decision to be in debt under the belief it'll benefit you
>Slavery

O...k....

Also, you can go to college for free.

>120K
that's over 33 years of my uni's tuition, or at least 10 years of tuition + residence
America, what the fuck are you doing

I would think a Canadian could tell when an American was obviously trolling.

>a 56% country being the hotspot of white supremacy/nationalism in the west
>a severely controversial mediocre real estate mogul ran for presidency and won
>a child molester nearly won a position in the senate
who can honestly tell when americans are trolling or not?

>Merely pretending

>only 120K debt
>only

>stopped at 20k and just got paid education in the military instead
Thank fuck

American youth might have it slightly worse but wage slavery exists everywhere

The only way to really beat the system is to work as little as possible, become a minimalst and/or self-sustaining

Private universities are a meme except for prestigious ones

I went to a public uni that was only 6k a semester and they literally PAID me to go

So any student can just get massive loans like that?