DAILY REMINDER: EU OPINION MEAN NOTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
vocaroo.com/i/s1TFUitGmXXZ
youtu.be/oGkzpjx_jwA?t=62
dagbladet.no/nyheter/hvert-ar-rykker-forsvaret-ut-til-titalls-russiske-fly-her-er-oversikten/60452897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does israel pretend to havea a samsung option with so weak nuclear arsenal

Because the places that are of primary risk to them (MENA) are in the desert so pretty much all of the countries there only have a handful of population centers meaning they can do a lot more damage with less.

I’d be surprised if even half of Russia’s nuclear arsenal was functional anymore.

Why wouldn't it be functional?

the middle east getting erased and nothing more sonds like something that should happen asap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Peak stockpile 45,000 warheads (1988)
Current stockpile (usable and not) 7,000
Current strategic arsenal 1,950

yeah the Soviets were known for making shit that quickly becomes non-functional

stupid ass

Weapons are usually the last thing in Russia to break down

They're very destructive, it's not like you need a lot of them. If a country attacks Israel and defeats it militarily Israel can still retaliate by ruining whoever attacked them. It's what the USSR and USA did in the Cold War.

No one cares about Russia's bottle rockets

why are Britons still so russophobic after they fought alongside you in two world wars? some johnny foreigners even know how to make a decent pie :(

>samsung option

>A nuke is the same thing as an AK-47

Nuclear weapon maintenance is hella fucking expensive. The US is expected to spend around $250 billion dollars over the next decade just to keep their nuclear arsenal still useable. That amounts to 1/5th of Russians entire GDP, and they claim to have twice as many nukes as us.

Russia doesn’t have nearly as many functional warheads as they claim.

Britons are continentalphobic. They always hate the strongest power on the continent.

you're making the assumption that the upkeep cost of our missiles is equivalent to the upkeep cost of theirs.

Are American taxpayers really happy to spend 250 billion on something you'll never use?

Theirs should in all logic be even more expensive than ours to keep up to date since they made pointlessly extravagant nukes instead of focusing on making their arsenal as cost efficient as possible like the US.

Russia has absolutely nowhere near the the active warhead stockpile that they claim to have.

No, American taxpayers aren't happy with a lot of government spending but that hasn't stopped the government since the 1700s.

what do you suggest we do? start a nuclear war with them because some autist on a mongolian throat singing board thinks theyre bluffing?

i dunno, if they're getting santa involved in this, they might be serious

No? When in the fuck did even remotely imply that?

The US already started lowering their active arsenal while Russia was stupidly trying to increase theirs as some sort of pissing contest because we had realized before them that making so many nukes was pointless.

I’m just saying Russia lies about how many active nukes they actually have just so they can pretend to be more powerful than they are despite being a country will a lower total GDP than Canada.

not at all but we don't live in a country where our votes actually change much

o say...

I don't have any real beef with Russians, but I get mildly annoyed when they keep trying to play this big bad superpower without anything to back it up other than piles of old warheads that were overkill to begin with.

"ahem"
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
puny american technology no match for superior automatic machinegun self-assembling high calibre gyrocopter voltron

SMALL ISLAND
M
A
L
L

I
S
L
A
N
D

What is so costly about warhead maintenance? Because if it's manhours, Russian pay is shit and if it's resources, Russians have a lot to spare.

>I’m just saying Russia lies
The Russian Federation and the United States are literally the only 2 countries in the world that we know for sure their number of deployed warheads, the rest of the countries haven't let independent international organization verify their numbers

I'm going to use the "samsung option" joke

>LOLCHTO*

It's new hot underground meme

>r*ssians

pakistan overtook the uk ages ago.

it's not pronounced like that though, is it?

What we are trying to play is political opposition to
NATO. Every country outside of NATO or EU benefits from it, especially China.

But of course, propaganda machine inside NATO will paint us as "big bad superpower"

Depend on your accent.
Its LOLCHTO (ЛOЛЧTO) if you are from european parts of Russia, and this is the only correct version.
LOLSHTO (ЛOЛШTO) if you are a filthy mongoloid or a tatar
LOLSHO (ЛOЛШO) if you are ukr*inian

But there is no LOLSTO(ЛOЛCTO) at all.

post vocaroo please

I don't even know op's flag.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TFUitGmXXZ
CHTO(ЧTO)
SHTO(ШTO)
SHO(ШO)
STO(CTO)

I was taught that (ш)тo was the standard form
was it all a lie?

he is just a retarded elitist. don't listen to him
youtu.be/oGkzpjx_jwA?t=62

Nah, im just fucking with you, its okay.
Difference between чтo and штo is a meme here, as long as it is not шo or cтo(?) you are fine.

This, every time you send bomber planes intentionally far into norwegian air space, or nuclear subs into Swedish waters, it's not because you're bad and plan bad things, it's just to help everyone!

Except France has more nukes than China

You mean when we intecept your jet in neutral international waters just killometers away from our border and then your media spazzes out about russian invasion and start of ww3?

aa cпc пo cкaжил мнe

Take a look at all those submarine graveyards

>Cпc чтo cкaзaли мнe*

Ah yes, Finnmark is now "international borders" today (Russian tomorrow) and not a core province of Norway. Just like how Svalbard isn't actually Norwegian, but is called Spitsburg and is owned by Russians who kindly decided to let Norway rule it for some reason for 50 years, according to Russian history books after 2006.

Nigga, it has happened in disputed territory, which means that both sides can use this incident for propaganda value, and nothing more.

So you haven't heard about the 4 other times you guys actually flew over the land border the last 5 years?

Лoлштo is only correct answer you fucking zamkadsk reject.

Ive heard that we intercepted a bunch of jets, and patrolled neutral waters like everybody else.
You will have to present me with specific examples so i can either debunk them or agree with them.

Triggered, arent we? :3
Ostudi pookan

Cambodia. Didn't knew that shithole even had internet to be honest.

>You will have to present me with specific examples so i can either debunk them or agree with them.

egg-xactly

>Ah yes, Finnmark is now "international borders" today (Russian tomorrow)
Da

>have almost half the worlds uranium ore
>have no nukes

Bratskiy narod.

dagbladet.no/nyheter/hvert-ar-rykker-forsvaret-ut-til-titalls-russiske-fly-her-er-oversikten/60452897
Here's a general summary in norwegian. It's true that most flights are in international airspace but extremely close to norwegian. But many of these are far from Russian airspace though, most scrambles have been on the western border

Pro tip, Finnmark isn't Finland

You have wombats, wombats are better.
We come take your wombats, comrade.

>pic
Wew, thats a strong claim, do you have any PROOFS for it?

>We come take your wombats, comrade.
drop it cunt

nuclear weapons dont exist.

if they had russians would have long scorched this world in their communist fury.

And now that muslims know it for sure, israel's ass is grass.

Soon enough we wont even need any guns to take your wombats, tovarish.
Our chinese comrades are infiltrating you right now, in 2018 we'll just have to organize a peaceful referendum in Ausтяalia, and majority will vote to give us all your wombats, it is only a matter of time.

Okay then, you will just have to wait untill i will learn norwegian.

meant here

>Our chinese comrades are infiltrating you right now
yeah they blend right in

Are Russians?

they won't have to.

oh yeah cunt asian qts ripe for the taking
unlike st petersburg and moscow which are full of ugly male churkas

Classic Russian low IQ.

But Russian IQ is 25% of American IQ so lots of resources and manpower is wasted.

>be in USA
>Hanging around the shipping docks
>A van pulls up and a telescoping camera like thing extrudes from the van into the air.
>get a look at the occupants inside
>are rook the same

My goodness chink spying and infiltration is really really happening!!!

btw I didnt alert the authorities cuz why should I get involved??

>oh yeah cunt asian qts
Foolish capitalist dog, they are highly trained chinese operatives who will change your nation, subvert your culture and transform Australia into Southern Motherland.
Wombats. Will. Be. Ours.

You heard wrong because Russia has no free media.

Navalny could change that if you had free elections.

There is no such thing as free media, really.
Someone has to pay author's bills.

You could use Google translate into English you know

google translator a shit

We have TVrain(belongs to journalist Natalya Sindeyeva obviously american funded anti russian channel), Echo of Moscow(Belong to Gazprom very free), newsru(belongs to oligarch from 90s who is anti Putin definition of "free media" right?)

No one wants to get rid of nukes as many see it as only reason we aren't balkanized.