10/10 casting decisions, I'll start

10/10 casting decisions, I'll start.

Wasn't that his last movie as well?

No one but Patrick can ever, ever play the Tick ever again. The stars aligned so fucking perfectly for him in that role, it was almost meant to be.
Sucks the show didn't take off better than it did, I loved it so much.

Big deal, they got the same guy, they did the same thing in 8 Mile.

>JRD is the tallest
lol

the new guy peter serefineczzthcb is no substitute, sadly

everyone who played younger versions of themselves that season were spot fucking on. the dabney coleman guy especially

Jeff Daniels in speed

He is also deadest.

In loving memory of Raul Julia.

Never seen 8 Mile so I dont know what you mean. Val not only looks like Jim, but he sang/covered the majority of the songs in the movie

Almost saved the film, but the film should have never been made

Still hoping they make a 12-episode minisseries (with maybe some sequels to show the Minutemen, and beginning0 of crimebusters, and eventually a small scandal made by the New Frontiersman against Veidt). I know he won't be cast, but whoever is cast as Kovacs should be just like JEH

His face when he enters that house with the swat team... and he realizes it's a bomb... and he's bout to die... so good.

Anyway, Jeff Daniels and his band played at a bar that I worked at in 2008. Talked to him back stage. He towered over me and was really quiet and polite, like a weird uncle or something. We talked about "The Lost Boys" movie but I don't remember why.

That's cheating and you know it

>Almost saved the film, but the film should have never been made

What is it with this fucking meme? As a huge fucking fan of Watchmen I can hardly think of a better adaptation to be possible

Turns out he's not a very good actor like I believe, he just seems crazy and drunk because of the delay while he gets lines fed to him through an earpiece

I'd agree but based on trailers for the new one he lost his Sparrow mojo.

>huge fucking fan of Watchmen
>doesn't seem bothered with cutting off the Bernard's plotline

Sounds like you got fucked by Jeff Daniels.

I wish.

Is that the most perfect casting of all time? I think so.

Sort of agree.

I think that if Netflix had been the powerhouse then that it is now, a Zack Snyder miniseries of Watchmen would have been way better than the shit movie that we got instead.

Overall I think the movie sucks, but it does have its moments, and it does get some of the points across. The movie just feels rushed and yet boring at the same time. I suppose that's an accomplishment in itself.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and how he was in the mood for a Wendy's® Dave's Double™ Hamburger instead of watching Jamie Lee Curtis strip and flaunt her body in front of him.

He could do scenes with the hobbits and be proper scale. Other times he'd be on his knees, but apparently they used his stand in an awful lot. So much so, that when the cast was getting matching tattoos, he didn't go, his stand did though.

No Idris Elba?

What is happening to this board, memes are sacred and you have all failed your sacred duty.

>39 posts and still no Jackman

not really, Mario is actually is his 20's, he's not an old man

Incidentally...

>Bernard's plotline

Which was?

What?

Richard Harris was perfect. Michael Gambon is awful

lol

You know that old folk in the film that gets killed by Doc Manhattan in the end with the explosions!? He was a very important character in the comics, representing the Common Man

i'd say the entire gang was well cast

>he didn't watch the Ultimate Cut