Major news organisations changing names of terrorists to western names

>Changing the name of terrorists from say muhamed to david when reporting stories?
>Changing the country of origin from say tunisia to france?
>Claiming a suicide bomber is the victim of the very bomb he set off?

This is 1984 - 'newspeak' tier shit.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/security/news/syrian-man-dies-carrying-bomb-in-germany-12-injured/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

d-delete this

Suicide bombers are always the greatest victims of suicide bombing.

>When you kill your enemy they win.

His full name is Ali Davoud Sonboly.
German media outlets rechristined him to David S.

EUROPA
U
R
O
P
A

welcome to the machine

Your not russia yet (again)??

terrorism is ungood but islamaphobia is doubleplusungood

Soon every arab looking terrorists will be a german citizen named hanz

You are so stupid, this guy was one of you. He was hating muslims and browsing /pol. This is pretty much proven non. He was an admirer of Brevic and a super racists. Regardingless of his origin. Here in Germany press is normaly not allowed to give the full names of people commiting a crime because this might make people get mad at their families. They arent just doing this with muslim people. They are also doing this with white people.

Ok achmed.

Also if thats the case just call him Ali

Plenty of Ali's in germoney.

You live in a 1984 super state and you're in complete denial about it, wake the fuck up you stupid kraut, or I swear to God, come the day of the rope, the Germans will be first unless something changes NOW.

euractiv.com/section/security/news/syrian-man-dies-carrying-bomb-in-germany-12-injured/
>A 27-year-old Syrian man died on Sunday (24 July) when a bomb he was carrying exploded outside a music festival in Ansbach

It's really a poor choice of words but truly frightening that the official narrative is playing down the events and that the media follow this blindly.

2,4 -4 % Muslims in our country ? how about yours ?

its not , he was the only one that died. Pretty much just bombed himself. How should they have written that else then this ?

Thats millions of people achmed.

Nobody is going to narrow it down just by his first name.

There is a BIG difference between mentioning a suicide bombing and "man dies when bomb he was carrying sets off".

>Pretty much just bombed himself

yeah, who cares about the 12 people who got maimed by the shrapnel that his homemade nailbomb sent flying across the area

it was just a suicide of a poor traumatized child (age 27)

Notice achmed's ID.

You're a fucking tool, I hope you will enjoy dying in this piece of shit country, never having felt some freedom or the decency to protect your people.

>GFO
GET FUCK OUT?

>Breitbart

Are you telling me that
>t. tanned German, Hanz
is actually going to start being an enforced thing? BAHAHAHA its too fucking good

>David

Its Juden

those damn jews erry time

No i just mean its the same achmed living in germanistan with the same ID with mad damage control because they are trying to hide that its muslims carrying out all these atrocities.

>Year 2017
>Terror attacks happen daily
>Every European media outlet reports them by the same name

That's the total population. Did you also know that among elementary school students that number is 30% ? And this does not include the spike from 2014 onwards.
If you look at the age range 18-25, there's about 6.000.000 German men (including the naturalized muslim population, so the number of ethnic Germans is effectively smaller). Now think about the recent immigration that is heavily male, let's be fair and say 60% men of which are 60% in the forementioned age range. That's (less) than 6.000.000 German men compared to 440.000 additional muslim men. That means in the age group from 18-25 we have a male surplus of about half a million individuals.

Maybe they will start using their ID number, like "citizen #23917356 unfortunately died in an explosion caused by the bomb he had detonated in a cinema".

Nah, I think France is honestly first in line.

they are changing one word quotes, as well

seriously

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Majbe the 30 % is true for some really bad school somewhere in a ghetto in Berlin, but anywhere else its not. Just look it up 2.4-4 % of the population (2016) even with all that refugees that came here and thoose people need to eventaully leave again after the war in syria is ended...

>You are so stupid, this guy was one of you

We are not murderers for the most part, Hans.

>He was hating muslims
Hating sunni, perhaps..
>browsing Sup Forums
[citation needed]
>This is pretty much proven non.
>pretty much proven
It's either proven or it isn't.

>Here in Germany press is normaly not allowed to give the full names of people commiting a crime because this might make people get mad at their families.

That doesn't really explain why he wasn't called 'Ali S.' or 'Ali David S.' though.. Cutting the first name never happens in these cases, it's always the family name that gets shortened to the first letter for the reason you mention.

>They arent just doing this with muslim people. They are also doing this with white people.

Name me one other incident where it was the first name they cut out.. Just one.

there should be systematic retaliation against their families. They would think twice if they knew for sure their families would suffer

Daesh?

What does that mean? What did they really shout?

>even with all that refugees that came here and thoose people need to eventaully leave again after the war in syria is ended...

... Just like the Gastarbeiter after 1970 did, and thereafter the refugees from the Balkans in the 90's, right? They will leave right???

in a perfect world yes

The Arabic name for Islamic State. The French (media) use Daesh because they don't want to call them "a state".

It was world governments idea as to make ISIS mad. A apparently derogatory way to refer to ISIS. In reality it was just another name/acronym to continually confuse the public as to what is really going on.

The Gastarbeiter were no refugees, you should know the difference. As soon as Syria is declared safe again they will be sent back.Majbe not all of them but i would say at least like 70 % .

IIRC Daesh is an insult/banter word used by the kurds to piss off ISIS members.
Someone from ISIS would never use that word

>We don't want to call them a state, so we'll call them a state in another language

Thankfully that stupidity hasn't caught on here... Yet.

IIRC Daesh sounds like both the acronym 'IS' translated and some arabic swear or insult, which is why people use it for bants.

Those "French Muslims" don't know shit. They are so stupid that it wouldn't be surprising even if they were insulting themselves and their own mothers in Arabic without knowing exactly the meaning of it.

Stop calling him David at all! His name was Ali Dawood not fucking David.

That doesn't change the fact that they were meant to leave. Your 70% figure is delusional, get real. It more like at least 70% of the "refugees" are going to stay for good.
Even if your 30% remaining scenario was true that's 600.000 people, not taking into account that even more will come and I'm not even talking about family reunification here.

>As soon as Syria is declared safe again they will be sent back.

600 000 people. Germany has 82 million people living there. This is not even 1% even if 50 % of them stay here. This makes less than 0.5 %

Sauce?

Fuck German blasts and French knives

>6,000,000 people
>that's barely a percentage

So yes i rather go to america with like 30 % of the population beeing black and 30 beeing mexican :P An oh mexicans are ultra christians. This might be why there are more people getting killed in mexico than in the irak and afganistan wars. You are super illusional

There's a Russian saying: the worse, the better.
The more ridiculous this multi culti bullshit gets the sooner this crap will crash under the weight of its own bullshit and we're gonna have ourselves a racewar.

And dont start thinking im some musim Ahmet. Im a white atheist

this seems especially petty when you consider that "David" here wasn't an islamic-based terrorist at all

he was a spree killer, a shooter, but he wasn't a terrorist

do you know what ID's are?

See that purple thing next to ID:

thats your ID so we can track all your posts in a thread

>the more you know

Yeah 600 000 is the lowest case scenario according to you, which is impossible. It will be more than that + 30% muslim school-aged children your are not taking into account that will skew the overall makeup of society once they are grown up + the ones being born now + the spike in male population. Keep talking low numbers, the changes are still taking place even if you don't want to acknowledge them.

It's probably done to cover up the "Islamic" part as well, since hurr durr they aren't real muslims

>atheist

Pol is a board of peace

I know that ?

Ok just curious achmed.

Moldova, you are my great ally

t. burger

David is a jewish name so that's not entirely wrong

what about all those people at the music festival that narrowly avoided death?

Must have to do something with the fact that those shitskinned morons with massive amounts of hair on their wrists are in general, the biggest victumz in all the fucking situations imaginable.

>me no like ur food
>me no like ur weather
>me no like this housing
>me no get enugh moneyz
>gib us the human rights!
>sharia to all
>no, u racist!
BOOM!

If anything good became from that fucking beheading is that the media, european governments and all shit alike was forced to admit that this was not just one isolated case with a madman behind the wheel.

12 wounded in islamic suicide bombing

Well meme'd

That number is bullshit though.

We got like 4 million turks alone which is 5%
Then add the 2 million that came in the recent migrant wave and all the albanians and arabs already living here and we are closer to 10%

Who says this 4 million turks are all muslims ? From what i experience there is more kurds here than muslims from turkey and guess what they also count as turks ? Atheist turks that came here count as turks ? christian turks that came here ( armenians) count as turks ?

Kick them all out !!!

Double plus good, you stupid Goyim!

If all goes to plan, sure. Lacking for -§§§§ could ┤Φ however

Daesh literally means "Islamic State of the Levant and Iraq" (Daula Islamiya fi-Iraq a-Sham)