Here it is Sup Forums the beginning of the destruction of German culture

Here it is Sup Forums the beginning of the destruction of German culture
change.org/p/city-of-munich-ban-the-intolerant-and-anti-islamic-event-of-oktoberfest?recruiter=9636184&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/panorama/welt/troisdorf-chirurg-sollte-enthauptet-werden_id_5766598.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_TaLiHll0Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW DO WE STOP THIS

Just let it burn guys, let it burn to ashes.

>petition closed
>Not even 500 supporters

tiptopkek

>We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT FOR A FUCKER!

Troll-petition. Has to be. They usually know full well our drinking problem is the one thing keeping them alive.

Yes. Ban it. We dont want no muslims becoming secular. WE WANT NEW GLORIOUS JIHAD!

>We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth. We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.

We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq,
Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
this has Sup Forums troll written all over it

Why doesn't Sup Forums restart and sign this petition to accelerate the happening?

This is a Sup Forumstard falseflag.

Fuck off.

THIS

and someone should set up a bot for this with NK proxies again

if only this was a bad dream

What would they replace it with?
National bull-prepping day?

>The incident is said to have taken place on Monday in Troisdorf. "The patient came about ten o'clock, he was accompanied by his girlfriend, who was veiled. He radiated aggression, "was reinforced when I treated him, said the surgeon.

>The patient had a broken leg. "I explained everything to him, also showed exercises that he should do. But he did not listen to me.

>"Finally, the 19-year-old stormed out of the practice then shortly returned with his father and brother. The father was armed with a knife.

>The armed man "shouted Allahu Akbar. Then he wanted to behead me! "

>The two sons are said to have arrested the doctor. "Her father yelled at me to continue: 'Apologize to my son, get on your knees and kiss his hand,'" he recalls. Panic broke out in practice, a 82-year-old patient even flees out the window.
focus.de/panorama/welt/troisdorf-chirurg-sollte-enthauptet-werden_id_5766598.html

even if it's a troll petition it wouldn't surprise me if most refugees agree with it they have been filmed attack drinkers at bars for drinking

No, we're only encouraging violence to get a reaction out of people. Banning Oktoberfest would be attacking German culture and that is way to far. Considering how cucked Germany is they might just let it slide.

It will be over like one soon. Don't fuck up this president thing; give us Trump; then we should likely be free to defend ourselves without worrying about your army trying to "defend the historical Muslim minority from oppression".

not bavarians, they are extremly vocal about their superior beer drinking culuture to the point that it becomes of as annoying and arrogant. they wouldnt let this slide.

No offense, but a lot hinges on you Americans.

>fails to see the point
outright banning a huge culture festive like Oktoberfest would be enough for Germans to wake up and drive out the refugees I bet

its depressing to see how many cucks blindly will follow the leftist spin doctors and not wake up to trump

Hell even if it doesn't banned but becomes known that they are trying to would put them over the edge Muslims are arrogant as fuck when it comes to drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=_TaLiHll0Ag

i am all for this. i live nearby and the prices are a bad joke. let's see some beheadings and rape orgies instead. i'm sure the babarian cucks will happily agree. oh, wait. i think that could mean... RACEWAR!!!

FINALLY!!! NO BEER IN BAVARIA!! TOPKEK!!!!

I do see the point lad. It's just that the Germans should have already woken up with daily terrorist attacks, but they haven't. I think people are getting used to things getting worse and aren't doing anything about it because of white guilt and fear of speaking out.

I signed it.

ELECT TRUMP AND TELL MERKEL TO GTFO

But Oktoberfest is complete shit. Beer is ridiculous expensive and it's full of Preißn, Italians, Burgers and Australians.

>it's full of Preißn, Italians, Burgers and Australians
Better than Germans, at least I can have an off-color joke and not be looked at like I'm crazy. Fuck German cucks, makes me proud to have Bulgarian ancestry. You deserve to die for letting kebab into Europe, Hans.

>we

WE leave them to it.

we don't
that would be intolerant and not multicultural

the muslims' culture tends to not tolerate other cultures
by allowing them to be intolerant we are being muticultural
praise mother merkel

>makes me proud to have Bulgarian ancestry
You have to go back

i somehow got the lols from this one since it could be truish

What the fuck!

This is some to tier trolling fags.

Everything has always been about us or the soviets for the past 3 centuries. Get your shit together UK, France, Spain.

why would we stop this?

these mudslimes are giving the gift of war. when they do things like this they only make the backlash more severe.

>implying America isn't at the wheel behind the Islamic invasion of Europe
don't you guys run the world?

>Morad Almuradi
>Netherlands
WAKE ME UP