What are some local insults where you live Sup Forums, ones that might not be known internationally?

What are some local insults where you live Sup Forums, ones that might not be known internationally?

I'll start:

>Jackeen
A term country people use to refer to someone from Dublin. The 'jack' part refers to the union jack, and comes from the fact that the British seat of power during the occupation was in Dublin.

>West Brit
Ireland is to the west of Britain. This one insults a Paddy by implying that they're acting British (i.e. in an unacceptable manner).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFC1deLwUbw
youtube.com/watch?v=3IfJSslXM-4
nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/album/fade-street-is-shit-the-jingles
irishexaminer.com/ireland/hahahaha-fuck-off-the-lot-of-you-filthy-kikes-380614.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"occupation"

>This one insults a Paddy by implying that they're acting British
It's an insult to be considered superior?

what would you call it, mohammed?

>britain
>superior
good one Hamlet

Literally nobody in the world gives a shit about Ireland

Britain created the largest empire in history and gave birth to the modern world.

Ireland has potatoes.

I'd call it gracing you ginger cunts with the gift of civilisation

>kankerlijer
Cancer sufferer
>kut
Cunt
>tyfus....
Anotherdisease
>klootzak
Ballsack
>tering.....
Another disease
Literally hundreds more. Half of them are diseases. These are just the ones a kid will know by the time he's ten.

>Cancer sufferer

That's kinda low.

well, good to see karma in action, you're getting basically the same from the muslims now. enjoy!

>Bush maori
The maori were the indigenous people to NZ before we were colonized. Basically you're calling someone a savage, and being distasteful to brown people at the same time.

>Aussie
NZ has a rivalry with Australia in most things. This can range from being friendly to hostile depending on the context. So calling someone an Aussie - an Australian - can be insulting when used right. Uusually combined with...

>Cunt
Pretty universal, but it more common down here and in Australia than the rest of the world.

>Budbud or currymuncher
Budbud (pronounced bood-bood) or currymuncher is an insult to the many indians we have in NZ. Curry muncher because they all eat/smell like curry 24/7, and budbud because...I don't really know. I think it mocks a sound that people over in india make or made. Something like that.

>Ching chong
Or really any insult that can be reserved for the asian races. We have a lot of chinese over here to go with the indians.

>Hobbit
This isn't actually an insult, but I feel it can be made into one, probably for manlets.

>Ireland has potatoes
Barely

>muh muslims muh muslims
Go outside in your own "country" for once

youtube.com/watch?v=FFC1deLwUbw

only one I know of around here is calling someone a "wool", it's usually directed at Welsh

You literally could have been England you weird little potato shites.

You exist because we allowed it, remember that you shit country.

>"acting Irish"
When you imply someone has a low IQ, is an alcoholic and devoutly religious

this triggers the brit

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=3IfJSslXM-4

Aren't Canada and Ireland currently neck and neck for the fastest growing Muslim population in the world?

>Opfer
Victim
>Spast
Retard (I would say)
>Missgeburt
monstrosity
>(Linksversiffter) Gutmensch
SJW

There are no insults here.

Fucking cake eater detected

>Wool
Don't know if you're also from Liverpool, but I've heard that used mostly when talking about people from St. Helens, Birkenhead and Cheshire but never the Welsh.

>Perker
Derogatory for arabs and muds. Might have been derived from "Pakistaner", I don't know.

>Perle
Literally "pearl", derived from "perker". Originated as damage control by the head of police when an officer was accused of racism by calling someone a perker. She insisted the officer had said "perle". Used jokingly now, unlike perker which is serious.

FUKKIN JACKEEN GET YA DARKIES OUTTA MY SWAMP!

Yea good job they're all related to one story about 3 teens trying to join isis

Usually, just shit like "dumb cunt" and "dickhead"

Neither one of those insults are used where I am.
If you want to add another
>Culchie
A term people from Dublin use to refer to countryfolk. It refers to the countrypeople as backwards and well rednecks. Compared to composed, snobbish "irish" men of Dublin.

Jackeen?

>gave birth to the modern world.
You misspelled French and America.

>batikhäxa
politically correct middle aged woman, usually a social worker

Adding to the list of Scouse insults there's divvy, meff, blert, weapon and quilt which are all just basic insults.

>This one insults a Paddy by implying that they're acting British (i.e. sowing diverse crops).

FTFY

>still believes in the French Revolution Meme
hang urself Cucknada

>Where did America come from
holy fuck bud skip a few too many social studies classes?

ETERNAL LEAF

Are you trying to insult me with Cucknada? I'm not even Canadian! haha! Dont't be mad against France, Germany. Du bist eine uber Reich back in the days.

I'm from Ireland originally, trust me, you all need to get out asap.

They took their independence, unlike you Canacuck, with your"loyalists". Independent America made the modern world happen. Not 1700 English Empire.

>Numpty
idiot
>bampot
idiot
>feel cunt
stupid cunt
>jessie annie
faggot
>tinker
gypsie/dirty bastard
>clatty bastard
dirty bastard
>jakie
scum/junkie

Probably more but that's all I can think of just now.

"Baraki" is a walloon slang for "white trash"

"Bougnoule" is a french slur for arabs and north africans

"Bamboula" is a french slur for negroes

>Saupreiß
(=Saupreuße in proper German(ß = ss), = sow-(pig)-prussian in english)
Insult used by bavarians for every German originating north of the "Weißwurstäquator" = white sausage equator
The Weißwurstäquator is said go be somewhere between the borders of Northern Bavaria (franconia) and the Middle of Bavaria. Everything north of the Weißwurstäquator is a fuckin Saupreiß.

Why would anyone be mad at France when they're more to be pitied.

>"Oh shit, another moderate Muslim must have been offended! What do we do, should we stop producing wine? Muslims don't like alcohol right? FUCK! How do we appease them?"
>"فوات الاوان بيير، وكان دائما بعد فوات الأوان"

Make new meme overlays for Faceberg won't stop the French from being massacred in the street. The best they can hope for now is being a footnote in the pages of history and sparing them the indignity of being a country that, once feared, went out with a whimper because they themselves turned into the feared.

>Racaille
I don't know the right definition though.

Here in America, we call people foreigners!

Top kek
Nice one leafbro

>American
A term used to imply youre as stupid as a burgerman

Also fuck Ireland.

>mamupatja
Literally a woman who is a mattress for immigrants to sleep on. Goes hand-in-hand with racemixers and coalburners.

>jonne/jonna
Common finnish names, but more often means a pre-teen kid who drinks too much energy drinks. Jonne is for males and Jonna is for females.

>hurri
A slur for swedes in Finland

>ryssä
A slur for russians in Finland

>partalapsi
Bearded child, refers to refugees from the third world. Used offensively.

These are all relatively commonly used all around Finland, but if you use especially the first and last ones you'll get reactions out of people, be it good or bad.

>unlike you Canacuck
haha sure there Wong,

Independent America came from the British Empire. The British are who started colonizing the land and turned into Americans. More proof that anglos created the modern world

>Why would anyone be mad at France
Because they are fighting for the #1 cuck of Europa throne and they are pretty tight.

>when they're more to be pitied.
Could say that to every single country desu...

Here in Missouri we call people niggers

I moved to the city, abunch of cucks who pretend to speak bush but haven't even left the city in their life.

>Makes me wild

aw :( what'd we ever do to you?
what brought on this bad mood? did the axles on your mobility scooter break again?

>partalapsi
>bearded child
Kek

Sometimes Mate and Cunt are switched. If someone you don't know is calling you "mate" in a loud and obnoxious way, chances are they will try and have a go.

>implying there aren't rocks that are 5000 years old and younger

>Racaille
>I don't know the right definition though.

Petty thug, gangsta wannabee

>Wong,
What you carring me sei guai zhai! I rearry powerfur chinese merchant and i wirr buy every buirding in your shitty city.

>Independent America came from the British Empire
Oh and the British Empire comes from the Normand Empire which comes from France (with Scandinavian blood) which comes from the Roman Empire. Which comes from a small tribe which comes from primitive human beings. and so on and so on...

Thanks!

>Cunt
A normal person
>Dumb cunt
A dumb normal person
>Stupid cunt
A stupid normal person
>Wanker
A faggot

Bad beure (basically a woman not worth your time)

>batty crease
Idiot/arsehole

>batty boy
Gay

See track number 3

nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/album/fade-street-is-shit-the-jingles

Italy, your flag is triggering my color blindness.

sorry finland

That guy looks like a mixture between Chris Evans and Domnhall Gleeson.

>For latins
Sudaca, panchito, panchi, tiraflechas, payopony
>For gyppos
Tano, jincho, canela

>mug heritage isn't real meme
>Mehmet Abdulah is as British it says so on his passport

It's all Anglo m8. Anglos are responsible for the modern world.

Wool short for wooly back
None scouser

>linke zecke
Lefty punk
>schwarzkop
Turk
>linke sau
Lefty pig
>zecke
Punk (its tic but they act the same leach money/ blood infect the host with bacteria/ more left shit)
>nazi
Self explaining

Some one got some additions?

Cebulak (onion or maybe onionhead) = stereotypical polak with no respect for anything other than polish things, usually fat with mustache
Burak (beetroot) = disrespectful rude guy

Still did not stomach it being owned hard by preussen.

Deal with it.

>schwartzkop

Shampoo

Sounds like my mom

>Completely ignoring the argument
>Repeating the same thing
>Savage tier argumentation, a true Canadian!

So much butthurt in this thread by cucked countries who don't know what it's like to have more than 95% white people. And they never will

>Wog
Is a derogetory name for a shit skinned european, like southern Italians, Greeks, Lebs, etc

>Skip
A name that other ethnics call aussies. Skip i.e. Skippy the bush kangaroo

>Kuthond
"Cunt-dog"

>Zakkenwasser
"Scrotum-washer"

>Kringspiermusketier
"Sphincter-musketeer"(faggot)

>Kanker[anything]
Cancerous [anything] eg. Kankerworm, Kankerhond, Kankerhoer, Kankernikker, Kankerwijf

Kanker could also be replaced by another disease, such as Tyfus(typhoid fever) Tering (tuberculosis) AIDS etc.

Poes
Kont
Doos
(all pretty much means cunt)
Moffie
(faggot)
Houtkop
(woodhead aka black)
Modderbok
(mudbuck aka black)
Strikkie griep
(ribbon fever aka aids)
Also slow puncture
Soutpiel
(Salt dick - Slang for unpatriotic SA English because they have one foot in SA and one foot in England)
Zef
(white trash)

>kanake
shitskin
>churka
mudshit/shitskin

Oh and "kak" pronounced "cuck" which means shit

not to mention, only 0.04% jews. synagogues are actually closing down here:
irishexaminer.com/ireland/hahahaha-fuck-off-the-lot-of-you-filthy-kikes-380614.html

feels good man

>REMIXED

Don't you feel lucky sometimes?

I don't get the hate against Ireland? They are pretty based.

>Implying we'll let you potatoes stay potato once Germany is glorious Islamic Republic
Prepare your O'anus!

We use nationalities as insults

You know, albanese, turco, marocchino, rumeno etc etc. Generally all shit countires have shit people

We also use negro, zingaro (di merda) and so on. Normal insults I wont list, theres too many

>Catalán
Someone of jewish descendance; It is also used to describe someone who likes to be fucked in the ass by muslims and gyppos and can't stop crying about how everyone is a fascist.

Never say this to anyone here in Spain cause it is a very very hard insult and you may get in trouble.

Remind me which country had a couple of Muslims drive over an off duty soldier and behead him in broad daylight while "police officers" waited 20 minutes for a van with some armed guards to come to the rescue? Oh yeah, "Great" Britain.

Munter maybe, never heard any non-brit use this.

Ah yes, the ancient Canadian mantra of "If you insult your enemies, they win". Translates from its original Mandarin form, of course.

>Tfw 96% white.

>implying I give a fuck about some filthy Saupreiß thoughts

>Spanioch
A dumb Spaniard mad against nationalists of another nation (most likely Catalan) because they know they will lose a fuck tone of money.

Get over yourself Spanioch.

>Oriol living in canacuckland
Now i've seen everything.

>Schweinefresser
Pork eater

>Kartoffelfresser
Potatoe eater

>Kinderschänder
Pedo

All used to describe ethnic germans