So Sup Forums which one will join JL

Hopefully all of them

Silk Spectre, the rest are white hetero men and therefore unnecessary.

They're all losers. Except for Ozy, but we already have Maxwell Lord.

Ozy is at least bi rite?

Comedian

The others have equivalents on the JL all ready in terms of abilities and aesthetics.

Doesn't Blake works better in Suicide squad.

>Ozymandias for the JL
>Silk Spectre for Birds of Prey
>Nite Owl for JSA
>Comedian for Suicide Squad
>Rorschach for Outsiders or Suicide Squad

I'd love for Morrison pit Dr Manhattan and Captain Atom against each other.

Possibly gay

But shouldn't Rorschach still be dead?

why do people think they're even going to show up? half of the cast is dead or in hiding with no way to get to the DCU. there's nothing to indicate that it won't just be manhattan.

Yep. I guess his personal view on justice would be more interesting on the league though.

Too bad the cuck looked into the eye of Starro and ran.

Pedophile. Not necessarily gay.

You misspelled "none."

There is no future. There is no past. Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.

Though I think they won't really touch him. They'd be better off fixing Question.

>>Ozymandias for the JL
Bruce would have to keep a constant eye on this guy

No, all of them.

I want people to cry

>implying it won't be revealed that he's the second Question who's in the Suicide Squad

CAP THIS

And Comedian.

2 of these are dead. Manhattan is no longer on Earth and hideously overpowered, even for the Justice League. Ozy brings nothing to the table except being a smartass. Nite Owl is possible but overlaps too much with Batman I think. Has to be the whore.

If death really meant something in comics, we wouldn't have half as many heroes or villains left to work with.

They'll either use time shenanigans to bring those two back or go with the old fanfic cliche of Rotschach being teleported into the DCU instead of vaporized.

But the whore isn't popular enough/not worth the transition.

It's the Comedian. Gotta be.

better look into it

Nite Owl and Rorschach are the only ones who still have relevant equivalents in the form of Blue Beetle and Question. Ozymandias would be an amazing addition if only to see him go against Luthora and Batgod. Silk Spectre is shitty and bland and not worth the effort, but she has potential if written by a good writer (see: her Darwyn Cooke Before Watchmen story). Comedian is too problematic for mainstream DC.

It's gonna be down to Rorschach and Nite Owl IMO.

>Comedian is too problematic for mainstream DC.

>t. Rorschacho Inkblotosa

>THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE RIGHT NOW THAT THINK THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN

You guys can screemcap this. No, forget it, I will screemcap this.

This is just an EVENT, probably there will be portal to other dimensions involved but nothing more, AT BEST the worlds will be lumped together but only temporaly and everyone will be back to their universes by the end of it.Mark my words, its just a crossover, not the change on status quo that bringing up Whatchman to main universe would cause.

Most faggots on Sup Forums are paranoic and retarded, and always think on the worst possible outcome, and Sup Forums is ALMOST ALWAYS wrong regarding predictions. Holly shit what a bunch of manchildren its just a comic book and one would expect that the readers of the Big Two would know how those faggots work.

Man, it's not even that. At most, they'll use Dr. Manhattan as an antagonist in an upcoming event.

>tfw they use the bullshit movie costumes
You know it's going to happen. At best it'll be a mix between the two.

And Manhattan will never be nude.

>tfw manhattan will be nude and have a gigantic penis
>every time he's off-screen and planned to enter into the scene you first see his giant cock enter
>when talking to other characters, his penis occasionally bumps them in the head
>the vietnam scene from the movie is re-enacted in some different setting but instead of his head slowly rising over the hill you first see his gigantic errection coming into view

None of them. The Minutemen and The Watchmen will replace the JSA as the "old guard" who retired before the modern heroes started up. Manhattan will be the only one who isn't geriatric in the current time.

You forgot the bit about Ride Of The Valkyries playing in the background.

Well, it won't be Eddie.

Rorschach and Comedian are still dead, right?

Hmm. What'd you wake up with up your ass this morning?

I predict that Lex is gonna job to Ozy at some point.

yes. I actually wanted to post the screenshot but I didn't have it on me so I had to recap it from what I remembered

But he's still White, which is starting to cancel Gay out on the big fucked up RPG stat system that is Check Your Privilege.

>The Watchmen
Who?

Ok.

I actually think putting all of them would diminish its ability to upset, more than only having one.

None, they'll more then likely make it so Night Owl and Silk Spectre had a kid and there kid will join.

Gay is actually considered privileged now because they're men and have more rights than trannies. It won't be long before LGBT becomes LGTA.

Id love for Atom to see what a douche Manhattan is and go back to his 80's series characterization.

I say Dollar Bill.

I would most like it to be Jon, honestly.
What does that mean?

can they just leave watchmen alone