If Donald Trump loses badly in November, republicans will claim he was a meme from hell

If Donald Trump loses badly in November, republicans will claim he was a meme from hell.
If he crushes Hillary, his campaign will be heralded as the best thing since shaved pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if Donald Trump loses
>if Trump loses
>if Trump
>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

I don't think a parallel universe exists where he loses.

>best thing since shaved pussy
kek

You're assuming the only two possibilities are he wins or he loses, my money is still on him dropping out in September or October.

You must be a god fucking awful gambler.

Literally the most fucking retarded Sup Forums post I've seen this week just because I know you actually mean it, you dumb fucking idiot.

>shaved pussy
>good
>ever
Hard-fought victory for Trump confirmed.

not an argument
Crashing the GOP was part of his plan
>election boils down to Clinton vs someone who's been in good with the Clinton family for 30 years
Merely a coincidence, right?

> Trump
> Loses

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>best thing since shaved pussy
At least a Leaf with reason.

Trump's campaign is already a problem, whether he wins or not:
- he alienated the party establishment, which meant no endorsement from past presidents or from Paul Ryan
- he alienated crucial potential allies, which meant no support from Ted Cruz or John Kasich
- he alienated key donors, which meant an underfunded campaign and no money from the Koch brothers or similar
- he was sloppy with campaign discipline, which meant unvetted speeches and plagiarized material getting through
- he stooped low by abusing people unnecessarily
- members of his campaign staff get involved in terrible controversies for no good reason

Trump uses memes with moderate effectiveness, but has campaign has been poorly organized. It's not a model for the future.

Sup Forums basically relying on the kgb to infiltrate American politics and hand trump the presidency

CORRECT THE RECORD!!!

Yeah I'm sure a billionaire would really waste money, time and threaten his his reputation just to help Hillary Clinton. Why do you think this retarded theory is more plausible than him actually running?

>- he alienated the party establishment, which meant no endorsement from past presidents or from Paul Ryan
Who have consistently put America second to their own interests.
>- he alienated crucial potential allies, which meant no support from Ted Cruz or John Kasich
Cruz was always in it for himself. He's the Clinton of the Republican party. His speech said leagues for him in that vein.
>- he alienated key donors, which meant an underfunded campaign and no money from the Koch brothers or similar
His campaign seems to be going fine without that, keeps the agenda money out of politics.
- he stooped low by abusing people unnecessarily
Source for your opinion, mate?
- members of his campaign staff get involved in terrible controversies for no good reason
Less than murder from Hill, though I haven't heard any controversy.

damn me I'm bad at formatting...

>shaved pussy
>good

You disgusting subhuman

>which meant no endorsement from past presidents
there are no living former Republican presidents

>best thing since shaved pussy.

>Ahmed likes jungle pussy

Stay mad faggot

>GWB was so bad conservatives have deleted them from their memory

I wish I could forget too, tbqh famiglia

Damn. Wow.

I guess I'm #Loco4Marco now.

Why would a billionaire waste his money, time, and threaten his reputation just to get a job where he makes in a year what he could make in a week? There's no benefit to being a president if you're a successful businessman, but there's a lot of benefit to having the president owe you 4 years of favors.

>he alienated the party establishment, which meant no endorsement from past presidents
You mean the two Bushes? Why the fuck would anybody care about their endorsement? That family is finished in politics. Trump was the final nail in the Bush dynasty coffin.

But thank you for Correcting the Record.

Because he loves America desu

The biggest fuckup of Trump's campaign was to alienate John Kasich, the Governor of a state that Trump needs to win. Kasich is so appalled that he wouldn't even attend the convention of his own party in his own state. People like Ryan, Cruz, and Kasich are setting themselves up to be party leaders after Trump loses.

US political campaigns need money to run properly. Trump didn't think this through early on because he didn't think he'd get this far. He talked about funding his own campaign and then realized it's impossible so had to backtrack and go to the GOP asking for money. By this time, he'd already lost quite a few key sources of money by his belligerent approach in the primaries.

>- he stooped low by abusing people unnecessarily
>Source for your opinion, mate?
Twitter. Just take his use of epithets for his opponents. It's sloppy and low. Does more damage than it creates lulz.

>- members of his campaign staff get involved in terrible controversies for no good reason
Corey Lewandowski

Source on your murder accusation? I'm anti-Clinton, but I have to say that retarded and baseless accusations make Trumpfags seem like tin-hat imbeciles.

>been in good with the Clinton family for 30 years
wtf I'm voting for Jill Stein now

If trump loses, there's not a republican party in the future thanks to an ideological schism and immigration swinging the population to the left.

Why not just pay the bitch?

John Kasich is a Democrat.

Okie ddooke

The point of him running was to ensure her election. She knew she would have the Democrat side on lockdown but can't control the reds. She needed a way to guarantee no Republican candidate could possibly win the election.

If Trump loses, there will be a substantial party remaining that will move away from politics based on fear and xenophobia. There is a strong strand of ideological conservatism out there, though Trump doesn't represent this. As Stephen King has neatly observed, this election is the last stand of the white man in America, meaning that this is the last time an election will be held where a major party is deliberately trying to alienate minorities such as Latinos and Muslims. It's all in the report from three years ago. The Republicans will simply erase this campaign and return to the recommendations of "Growth and Opportunity Project - Republican National Committee":
goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf

Can't wait to see how wrong you are in November m80.

yeah that's how winning works. are canadians that unfamiliar with it?

you get to write the history when you win

Just proves how delusional trump cultists and Sup Forums are.

They refuse to consider the reality that it's possible for Trump to lose because there's multiple candidates on the ballot. I made a thread here asking what he would do if he lost and hardly anyone gave an answer other than "HE WON'T BECAUSE MAGA".

Sad!

okely dokely

Shaved pussy is way overrated

Multiple candidates is a good thing for Trump. More votes for Jill Stein = less votes for Hillary.

So I truck driver to boarder town every week, most warehouse worker are Mexican immigrants. They all want trump for president because they hate illegals more than us. Illegals are mostly competing for the same jobs as the legals... if trumps wins the boarder states he would be in great shape, for sure trump has TX, LA, MS , AL, CO, AZ and NM. Not sure about CA or FL.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

No, I'm saying that even with 2 candidates losing is still a possibility, especially given how close their poll numbers are/have been.