Why is Greece considered to be European while it's obviously an Eastern country like Armenia, Georgia, Turkey etc...

Why is Greece considered to be European while it's obviously an Eastern country like Armenia, Georgia, Turkey etc? In Russia Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians have a kind of brotherhood, for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcMBjiILTRk
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

we like to pretend that we wuz plato n shiet

The superior caucaso anatolic blood runs through our veins opressed by the Turkic abominations

>caucaso anatolic
Both aren't euro

Define euro

Who the fuck knows why people consider the Mediterranean part of Europe. They're clearly not European.

>In Russia Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians have a kind of brotherhood, for example.
Really? I know we have some greeks but they assimilated long time ago.

Do gayreeks and Armenians also modify the shit out of their 10 year old, cheap cars?

The greeks do
Dunno about the ayyyyys

Those from the coloured regions.

heres a better question

why do NORTHERN europeans think they inherited southern euro culture?

Because they didn't have any to begin with

>muh druids
>muh vikangz

lmoa

because that's where we took a lot of our culture from. why would he hold onto barbarian values?

Why do leb monkeys like you think you're ""meditarranean"" when you're arabs?

>because that's where we took a lot of our culture from. why would he hold onto barbarian values?
so you admit that southern euro culture is better than northern euro culture

some of it is, some of it isn't

i think that you think most of it is better

I thought armenians and greeks hate each other

youtube.com/watch?v=XcMBjiILTRk

european culture came out of the roman empire, which derived it's culture from a variety of sources (mostly med)

most germanics and celts pretty much adopted roman culture. the franks, saxons, etc all inherited roman culture and formed the basis of modern european culture. groups that didn't inherit roman culture, like vikings, were seen as barbarians by romanized europeans the same way the germanics and celts that rome civilized were seen as barbarians by the romans

no. for example, i don't like how southern europe is generally more corrupt and lazy and i like norther european beer and pies

why are you so butthurt my "albanian" brother?

youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA

>corruption and laziness is comparable to beer and pies

you were the one who wanted to talk about "southern euro culture".
care to define what you meant?

Mediterranean is a sea.

Why do italian monkeys like you think you're "mediterranean" when you're italians?

Anything north of the Balkan mountain range and the Alps is not European, just barbarians LARPing as such.

Are you retarded?

>Why is Greece considered to be European
Because of its culture and geography u dumb uneducated pidorashka who cannot realize Greece is the mother of today's western civilization.
TFW ashamed to have the same flag

He's not Russian, he's Albanian.

WTF how'd you know

Though since he talks about some """Assyrians""" in Russia he is indeed irrelevant to this country

He's a known shitposter that posts anti-greek threads all the time. Somebody must have the pic about him

just a bit of banter from the 5th century tbqh

basically this except some parts of france where people are not wh*te pigs