Computer hack after posting anti-Hillary, George Soros

Someone I know recently got hacked, after hours of consecutive trolling on social networks, against Hillary (and trying to explain her connection to George Soros). She suddenly got locked out of her Mac, and wasn't able to access it for about 2 hours. It kept telling her "There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server." When she regained access (after two hours or so), her computer was wiped clean. Literally, all files were gone. Has this happened to anyone else?

>Jews trying to fight the ultra-jew
What

>apple
>2016
>having to log in to a fucking apple account on the internet to use your computer
>not pulling the plug and turning off their internet
i hate apple with a passion, and why the fuck wouldnt she use a virtual machine to do this fuckery on?

OP here. Not everyone is as computer savvy as you.

This type of shit is why you should always keep your computer backed up on an external hard drive or another computer that isnt connected to the internet.

I don't know what's conspiracy and what's truth any more.

what is this a Apple tech support forum?

I was watching a few of the bernie protest clusterfuck streams, a bunch of them just went black with no screen (still sound though) and the streamers had no idea what was going on, roughly at the same time too. Now I don't want to get my tinfoil hat on here, but that's pretty suss tbf.

This. After the 28 pages and the Leuchter Report I don't trust any MSM shit anymore.

28 pages?

The he shouldn't have been doing the things they were

tl;dr The Saudi Ambassador subsidized the hijackers' rent and training.

No point. She couldn't access her computer. Plus, all this went relatively quickly. By the time they would reply, it would've already been finished. Also, as if the tech support forum could've helped...

MOSSADED

>The he shouldn't have been doing the things they were

>She suddenly got locked out of her Mac, and wasn't able to access it for about 2 hours.

What can one do??

(Just.
Turn.
It.
Off.)

Oh and fuck apple.

>have

What.?

>It.
Obviously she should've turned her computer off. Thank you. But not everyone would immediately think that it's a hack. Easy say this, after the fact.

Also, I'm not asking "what can one do?". I'm just curious if anyone knows other (similar) cases.

shlomo is just saying this to scare people from sharing the filies nice try faggot i see your shilling

Not exactly. She's in her final year of studies, and had some open projects. Everything is gone. Also, I support people speaking out, but AGAIN, I want to know if anyone has experienced, or is aware of similar cases.

yea I also got hacked it deleted win32

>Apple
keep feeding the machine you sloppy cunts

Can you give more details?

what?
>posting shit about the most dangerous women on earth
>posting shit about the most dangerous man on earth
>suddenly error messages
cmon. i thought jews are smarter than that.

Wait, I hate apple and never used a mac, but are you telling me you have to be connected to the internet to even login and use a mac? They stop working if you unplug the cable?

>why the fuck wouldnt she use a virtual machine to do this fuckery on?
SRSLY? Simple posting on the internet needs a virtual machine or something?

The saudis did the founding of 9/11. But don't get the hate up your head goy, I mean you were to war against Irak for less than that and the saudis are your greatest allies after the non-goyim.

sus af bruhbruh

Based Jews

Sup Forums is a bunch of faggots when it comes to jews, don't listen to them.

was she trolling from Israel?

if yes, then it's Mossad.

No.

>(((Mossad))) at it again

personally though, I think their idea to paint that iranian german shooter as a nazi was some top tier kikery, so shalom

>her
>apple computer

Woman doesn't know how to use computer and installs a shitload of malware and thinks her computer is being hacked by hillary clinton lmao

Tech breaks all the time.
You'd have to be truly paranoid to think that your computer data is going to be remotely wiped just because you posted some of the same slander everyone else is posting.

This is the equivalent to a case of someone saying "bloody mary" to a mirror three times and actually getting killed by Bloody Mary; only a fool would have seen it coming.

>When she regained access (after two hours or so), her computer was wiped clean. Literally, all files were gone.

Sounds like she ignored the system updates notification and stepped all over it.

Some people are too stupid to use a computer, but too dumb to use a Mac?

no