Why aren't you riding the cryptocoin wave and getting rich on /biz/ instead of shitposting on Sup Forums all day...

Why aren't you riding the cryptocoin wave and getting rich on /biz/ instead of shitposting on Sup Forums all day discussing Namibian sand surfing and Chicano mating rituals?

I'd never consider desert tribes or anything south of Poland to be my ancestor

I went to /biz/ Sunday, saw some interesting stuff but most of it is just anons shilling their investments/shilling against stuff to buy when it falls

My computer is shit and if i start mining it will die even faster, and i don't really have money to replace it.

I'm scared that bit coin is a scam bubble that will burst any day now

I'm too lazy to actually make everything work

It's not 2013 anymore. Now the deal is buying cheap and selling expensive

Too late for bitcoin

99% of you brainlets will be too greedy to pull out and too pussy to buy when the price is in the shitters.

This, even though i have gtx 1070 I can't be arsed to get into mining bc too complicated

How do you cash out from bitcoin?
Asking for a friend.

even if i get everything running, i can't leave my pc on 24/7 100% load because it will die
Also there's the fact of transforming it into diferent currencies; doubt i can tramsform it into my local currency

But how i get initial bitcoins? If you mean buying them with real money then yeah no.

Good luck

t. Nocoiner

I already got my parts and I'm going to build my miner tomorrow. I'm either going to go for Monacoin or Monero.

Enjoy being the lower part of the ponzi scheme

>tfw your $65k investment some months ago is now worth $3.28m

REEEEEE

kek, Bitgrail is such a shit exchange. Back when I bought my coins, they accidentally had an XRB withdrawal of my go through twice. I didn't notice at the time, but apparently they did and flagged my account so that when I deposit any BTC again, it can't be used. I later deposited 2 BTC and was really confused when I couldn't do shit, and when I contacted support they basically told me they were holding the BTC hostage until I deposit the extra XRB I got from them. Since my BTC was worth way more, I had no choice but to do it, but of course their support was so fucking slow it made me miss out on an amazing buying opportunity. That's when I swore to myself I'd never use that garbage exchange again.

Why are everyone who is into bitcoins so eager to get everyone else into it too.
Every cryptoshill I've ever heard sounds like MLM-salesman. They know they need new people to buy in in order for them to profit.

Anyway, gonna buy next time it goes down hard.

But I already did, when BTC was at $3000