Why won't China like this scene?

Why won't China like this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ku.edu/2016/11/22/study-finds-chinas-missing-girls-theory-likely-far-overblown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha oh god. I'm sure CCP will remove it beforehand.

It looks like 50 years old black man molesting a 6 years old Chinese girl. Absolutely disgusting.

the future is beautiful

NOTHING WRONG

because they really hate Vietnamese people

This is a joke, right? Terrible photoshop?

I watched Murder on the Orient Express, and the Star Wars girl was in the movie too. She had a black husband and gave a speech about racial equality

She’s Vietnamese so why would they care

Do Chinese really care about this? So why are lot of Chinese men travelling to Africa to take wives?

Nigger BTFO

it's not a two way street, especially with the massive gender imbalance created as a consequence of the one child policy

it's a meme.

>>news.ku.edu/2016/11/22/study-finds-chinas-missing-girls-theory-likely-far-overblown

>She had a black husband

HOT

but it still influences national opinion, that's all that matters in this context

I'm black and Chinese are racist as fuck
I am in Uni and had to do a group presentation with agroup of 4 of them and they were openly racist.

They wouldn't let me contribute to the project because of my 'black stain hands'
When we had to give our presentation the only thing I got to do was holler like a monkey (they included a few comments about monkeys so I wouldn't silent the whole time, the presentation was about Geology so they spoke about monkeys using rocks from the geological epoch in question as tools without realising and I had to demonstrate)
They called me 'ape'

fucking chinks

wtf i love china now

needing a black london girl lad

> the only thing I got to do was holler like a monkey (they included a few comments about monkeys so I wouldn't silent the whole time, the presentation was about Geology so they spoke about monkeys using rocks from the geological epoch in question as tools without realising and I had to demonstrate)

ahahahhaha, what did the teacher do

>tfw brazilian so I can't get triggered by this
Feels good

This is not Sup Forums you fucking dumb nigger

Why won't Sup Forums stay in their containment board?

I don't think they were married there just lovers.

What was a Chinese girl doing on a train in Central Europe in 1934?

I'm not triggered either because i'm not a racist piece of shit like most of this board.

If you're black you should have beaten them up to show who is the pack leader.

that's worse >:(

It's just banter m8, all's good in the hood u know wt iam sayin?

Chinks like to maintain an illusion that they're not subhuman.

Stop being so hard on yourself, Zhang

>Chinks are racist
>In another news water is wet

why? I understand the black woman's motivation here, but what about the Chinaman?

I'd go for the Russian women. There's a surplus of them, they're open to Asian men, and they're actually attractive.

Well, good news for the world, I guess. Blasians seem to turn out better than mulattos. They're better at taming the beast, I guess.

Poland please you are racist as well

They do that too, did you forgot that there like 300 millions of single chinese men? Russia doesn't have that much women.

>Russian girl worth double the China girl

Oh, they must really like them then. Is it like the higher class go for Russian brides, the lower class for black brides?

>did you forgot that there like 300 millions of single chinese men?

I did forget that. Poor guys. That must be hell.

300 million single Chinese men is a meme tho

They could become gay to balance the ratio

Everyone outside of Western countries are "racist as fuck". Actually, not even western countries. In them it's just different racism. Social posturing and a pretense of care and egalitarianism.

you can just beat them after the presentation. pierce their eyes with chopsticks or deep punch at their backbone, to be precise the middle backbone so the effect of being paralyzed will slowly seep as they age later on. To do that effectively, use a force of 2kg, jolted them with surprise. There's acid as well if you want it to be quick.

Haha get fucked

Is this should be called yellowed, yellowwashing or chinked?

Why didn't you beat that chink??? I thought you're chink and the other is Black