This is Sup Forums: The Show

3 episodes in and they have a hilarious literal cuckold guy

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

But Reddit likes it so we hate it

the cuckholding wasn't the problem, the problem is that there were ZERO jokes about it.

It's just wow look at this akward situation, haha are you disgusted by a BBC fucking your grandma while your grandfather is watching. HAHAH KEK, TRIGGERED
IT CALLED CRINGE Humour, you just don't laugh because you're not progressive and racist.

Dan Harmond is a hack and this is lazy writing without any jokes.

felt good getting that out didn't it?

honest question, if your parents pulled something like this , this exact scenario, what would you do? I'd kick them out for sure.

>why didn't you ask me to fuck mom?

>they start making out while the dad starts receding into a closet
i laughed

The grandfather likes to wear a superman outfit while watching. That detail was hilariously fucked up.

Uh, unironically? Get my dad checked my mental disorders probably.

There's no other reason you'd want this.

JAJAJAJAJA randumXD

It's more likely that the mother is a sadistic bitch who likes to see the father suffer. And the father is a masochist who enjoys emotional abuse.
It's not their fault, they were born that way.

I'd kill them all.

why u bully brick and mortar?

This fucking shitshow pisses me off so much. Just the voices and animations are enough to make me cringe for hours. Fuck off.

you could just, you know, not watch it?

Oh, wow, another Sup Forums identifies with Jerry and gets offended thread.
Gee, so unique.

You could just, you know, shoot yourself in the face?

Nah, it's Justin Roiland shitposting again to make sure we don't forget about brick and mortar.

There is a reason they make Jerry so pathetic.

I've only ever seen 2 episodes of it because my friend almost forced me to. I never tried to watch it since but every time I go on Sup Forums I get reminded of this crap.

Could you, you know, shot me in fase with your dick?

Tell my dad to grow a pair, call the nigger a nigger, call my mom a coalburning slut, tell them I hate them all and to leave my house before I call the cops.

Just ignore the threads then.
Also: Justin, stop shitposting.

Jerry is always the guy in the right dude. That's his character.
Everyone else is crazy.

The joke is part of Jerry's character and his eternal suffering

>being autistic enough to have a problem with this scene

It's obviously an attempt to humor the bizarre nature of the entire situation, are you not allowed to make fun of cuckoldry now?

>Sup Forums the show
>isnt Sup Forums the show

Tell my dad I never want to see him again unless he regrows his testicles

it's reddit the show lmao

>all these edgelords flipping the fuck out when something conflicts with THEIR morals even though intentionally shitting on other people's morals and values to get a rise out of them on the internet is how they spend their free time

Jerry Smith is a real life, normal person in brick and mortar universe who has to deal with brick.
He is Frank Grimes.

*buuuuurrrrrrpppp* deadbeat jajaja *hic* family guy burp burp intellectual humourrrr *burp*

your comedy ends where my feelings begin

>brick and mortar
when did this become a thing? it's not clever

Joke's on you, I don't have any morals.

It's clever enough to irritate you.

>morals
I just said I haven't even seen the damn show. It's not the morals or values that make the show annoying as shit it's the writing, unlikeable characters and the dumb animations.

you have to be 18 to post here

Hello shill.

>i dont know how advertising works XD

I'd tell them in plain terms how uncomfortable this made me feel and ask that from now one I'd be disincluded from their sex life. That if they'd want to keep in contact in the future, there be no show or mention of their bull or anything related to that and if that was too hard for them, so be it.
Secretly feel a bit empowered for being more of a man than my father.

Is Jerry the Arthur Dent of Rick and morty?

>black man fucking a 70 year old woman

Do black people even have any standards?

Please consider silence.

>get it? brick and mortar? because the words are similar? it really doesn't go any deeper than that but isn't it randum XD?

There's an old slave superstition where having sex with a white woman will increase your credit score.

I'm sorry for triggering you, my friend.

What are you even talking about

>still pretending his shit jokes make people get mad and not just say "that's a shit joke"
i dunno, can you read and process information like a normal person?

>almost always dressed as Superman
kek, literally a DCuck

I can't believe people watch this shite, how is stuff like this, family guy, archer still running

You seem agitated over the "brick and mortar" joke.

Why do people like you feel the need to watch virtually anything on television without being triggered?

Your opinion is trash

It was funny as fuck because Jerry is a loser (just like how you feel when you simultaneously renew your subscription to BLACKED.com and open a separate tab in Sup Forums.

>"it's not clever"
>UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?UMAD?
no really, you have to be 18 to post here

The joke was that people like you got triggered by it. And that made it hilarious joke.

Wow, you faggots will find any reason you can to shit on this show, won't you?

>The problem with this joke is that there's no jokes in it!!!

That's fucking stupid.

You're not the universal arbiter of what's clever or not. Why not ignore this thread, my triggered friend?

>LEEV ME ALOEN THIS IS MUH SAEF SPACE, IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!
lol this, this is why

>that edge

It seems like you think this is a safe space my friend. Why don't you go back to Tumblr, Reddit, or Cripplechan where you can have your safe space anytime you want.

>It seems like you think this is a safe space my friend
>"I KNOW U ARE BUT WUT AM I???"
also you're still the one who wants the big bad meaniefaces who think your denk mems arent funny to leave, i'm happy to continue making fun of you instead of telling you to leave so i can only be around people who agree with me lol

You guys are making my morning.

>honest question, if your parents pulled something like this , this exact scenario, what would you do? I'd kick them out for sure.
you know that good sons want ttheir mom to experience physical happiness?

literal cuck

or am i just literally able to take a joke?

i know this is bait, but what do good sons wants for their dads?

Episodes 1-6 are the show in its most pure undiluted form.

advise to make the family grow and be run by the children

You're welcome to stay. I just don't understand your motivation to stay.

I hate niggers. Let me tell you why I hat niggers. I hate niggers because niggers are dumb. I hate niggers because their heads are dumb. I hate niggers because the smell like shit. I hate niggers because they need to be dead. Everytime I hear about a dead nigger I always feel happy that a nigger is dead. I hate nigger yes I do. I hate niggers so should you.

i think if you gave it a chance you'd actually enjoy it, and, if i may be so bold, have your mind blown a little. :o)

Dan Harmond is an aspie retard who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a tv show script.

dude know how to write tv... he has internalised to standard "hero's journey" storyline and it is present in everything he writes. hence why even if the content of an episode is lacking, it's still usually somewhat compelling

I can't believe there are fags still triggered over the Nazi beating
Let it go

If you dislike this show because reddit likes it then you're a fucking faggerino who needs to take a break from internet politics.
I mean there are plenty of reasons to dislike the show but that one is just heinous.