Marvel 4 when?

So, who would like to see in the next one, if it happens?

>if it happens
Oh user. Poor, sweet, naive, deluded user.

captain marvel,all of them
megaman

Nah fuck that shit dude.

Having him in a bright yellow costume kind of undercuts the emotion of the scene.

If there is a MvC4, its going to be super MCU focused, with no X-Men, outside of maaaybe Wolverine.

A far cry from the X-Men infused era of MvC2.

No Capcom characters.

how about children of the atom 2?

Story mode.

Squirrel Girl

>Story mode.
What Story mode?

>Story mode.
DLC
>Squirrel Girl
DLC

I know some people dont like the text-heavy slide kind of story modes but i think it would work amazing well with a comic book kind of style similar to the individual character endings, only instead of it being a few self contained images loosely related to the over arching plot, it's a cohesive story mode from start to finish.

>umvc3 will never get an update
>she-hulk will never be good

;_;

Even worse
>She-Hulk used to be decent but then got needlessly nerfed in a kneejerk reaction to her tourney placings disregarding the fact that good players were using her and it wasnt necessarily a result of her own effectiveness as a character.

Wow man your so funny.
i don't even know if MVC4 will ever be made, maybe another 10 years+, and yet the roster will still be shit, with locked content that has to be purchased, DLC and barely having a story.
it's not like the first two had one, you just put a quarter in and then LETS GO CRAZY!
but aside from that, marvel is practically doing the same shit as capcom, or worse with all those Phone, Tablet app and social media games.

Please be coherent next time you post.

It was already like that during MvC3 really, the only X-Men characters were Laura, Logan, Phoenix, Sentinel and Magneto.
If MvC4 happens, Logn, Laura and Mag are the only ones I can see retaining.

But to be fair, judging how Capcom and Disney have a shared history with each other and are bros when it comes to game licensing, they are probably going to have a much larger freedom in character selection.

Personally dude, i just think MVC3 still has plenty of room for more content, there doesn't need to be a MVC4.

Yeah, but they cant use MVC3 as a platform anymore. That one's done with. Which is why everyone's asking for a fourth new game. It probably wont even be called MVC4 now that i think about it. Probably like a whole new start since the MVC license is tied to Marvel comics before being bought by Disney.

Whatever you say man.
but i think it would be better if capcom didn't make a new Marvel vs. game, and go on to making marvel fighting games with just marvel characters.

It wouldnt be the first time they've done that. The developers seem to just love the Marvel characters and universe.

Capcom could always make a Marvel Avengers fighting game
a Marvel X-Men fighting game
Avengers vs X-men would also be a good idea.
Hell! maybe even add the Sinister Six as DLC