When will women learn?

Angelique, a 20-year-old girl from Eeklo, was repeatedly abused by her boyfriend. Saturday afternoon, the assault ran out of control and he beat her up on the market in Eeklo. "That was not the first time, I was pregnant with him and hit early in the week and he kicked me so hard until I started bleeding and lost the fetus," says Angelique.
Angelique and her friend Bahir, an Afghan, were ten months together. "The first few months went well, but then he began to manipulate me to live together," says Angelique. "I had at that time not by and let him enroll at my address." A passionate relationship then changed very quickly into a horror story.
"I wasn't allowed to have contact with anyone and he hit my mobiles always broken, he locked me in my bedroom until I peed in my pants," says Angelique. The girl had no contact and was completely cut off from friends and family.

She was beaten and raped for months hard.

"He forced me to four times a day for things I wanted to do. I often have inflammation and pool of blood."

On Monday, the girl lost her child from the abuse.

"He kicked and hit me so hard that I lost my baby six weeks," she says. "He put the embryo even in a plastic bag and took it." The young woman was beaten in the face with a brick.

It is not the first time that the young woman experiencing such offenses. Her previous boyfriend, an Albanian and father of her first child, her also hit. "I thought I was not worth anything, my confidence is completely gone and I've lost a total of more than 20 kilograms," she says.

hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-eeklo/vrouw-20-verliest-kindje-na-mishandeling-door-afghaanse-vriend-a2808075/?utm_campaign=regio-r-link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_content=regio

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikimannia.org/AMIGA-Syndrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I apologise for the lousy translation from time to time. It's from Google translate

Women strive for social acceptance far more than most men. Therefore they will only chance after the majority of society has changed.

Women will never learn because they've been cucked by evolution to be nothing more than submissive fuckholes.
Gene jew is fucking everything for everyone.

Now she will become a tumblr queen posting shit like "all men are rapists" etc and keep dating shitskins. Those girls never learn.

She was beaten in the face with a brick? That sounds brutal and she only has scratches to show for it

Her previous boyfriend, an Albanian, also beat her up and he also impregnated her. Seriously, this woman has just turned into disposable trash

>mudshark cunt

Who cares.

>lousy translation

Who cares?

Reported and saged.

>He forced me to four times a day for things I wanted to do
If she wanted to do them, where's the problem?

>and her friend Bahir and Afghan, were 10 months together

Why would you date a fucking muslim in a first place? 1st guy was an asshole so let's date this guy from afghan. i'm sure it's gonna better this time

that made me laugh how the fuck women can deal with those rapefugee they love danger and they didnt learn from another women , they are so stupid

>Toll status: Paid

Sorry but I have to say this.

DUMB BITCH.

It doesn't matter, she has brown hair. Let the Muslim take her.

Women would rather be beaten up every day than dating a "nice" guy like you. Let that sink in.

At this rate she's gonna need an electronic toll device so she doesn't have to fumble for change every time she meets a new Achmed.

I couldn't care less if a race traitor gets enriched, but to stay with a man who is also beating your child should be punishable by law.

Most White women are like Golden Labs/Retrievers. Naive and over-trusting of out-group people.

We've been over this 10000000 times waffle boy, you can't fix stupid. People who continually jump into this abuse kind of relationship ask for it themselves by not simply leaving and getting the fuck away. Retards like this deserve whatever they get because even after all this shit they'll do a fucking 180 and still not blame the person who did it. Fuck em

truth, also once tainted they are close to worthless, wish they would tell you that in school

fucking hell

Or a season pass

>Her previous boyfriend, an Albanian and father of her first child
what a coal burning retard

She simply has mental issues. If someone is constantly finding oneself in abusive relationships, it's essentially a form of masochism. It has nothing to do with politics, what she needs is therapy.

I mean, it's more than likely she had abusive parents or something, and got conditioned to derive a kind of unconcsious pleasure from self-pity. It's neurosis.

that's what she gets for refusing to reproduce with supreme white gentlemen

I don't know a single breathing asian women that would date a mudslime or a nigger, why do white women do it

It's a a dark shade of red actually

Which actually explains what happened as redheads are generally mentally ill for some reason

>Afghan boyfriend

Well that was stupid. Maybe she learned an important less-

>first boyfriend Albanian who also beat her

There is a point where you're complicit in your own pain.

Europe is so bereft of actual men that women find themselves dating abusive psychopaths on the grounds that at least they aren't fucking sissies

Thank god he killed her baby

I hope racemixing scum like her all suffer the same.

Fucking paint-ass cat, stop looking at me.

>acquire sandnigger boyfriend
>get fucking medieval treatment
>surprised

woman everyone

Life is giving what you search for. Women tend to go for the easy route and are blinded by appearances. My only regret with this story is that she isn't dead, now she will continue to shit babies that will end up in foster homes or in prison.

>D-dont talk bad bout whyte womyn. R-reported.

Fuck off WWIDF

is this rare?

>On Monday, the girl lost her child from the abuse.
For fucks sake Europeans. Some unemployed afghan walked across state borders and impregnated a Belgian woman within a few months. How is there a fertility problem in Europe?

if people would learn from bad things having happened to others, no bad things would happen.
In Germany we call this the AMIGA sysndrome (Aber Meiner Ist Ganz Anders - but my one is totally different)

de.wikimannia.org/AMIGA-Syndrom

>an Afghan
nc

>afghan
Albanian* was the father of the child.

implying its a fundamental difference

she doesnt look like someone whos been hit with a brick desu. looks more like nail scratches.

how can one human being be so weak? For months, really? Why didn't she just kill him while he was sleeping? the media would've been by her side anyways, rape or not

coalburner and dem dere MtF facial aesthetics

no huge loss imo boys

she's clearly retarded
hope she finds yet a third violent shitskin and this time she gets her throat slit for good

Another coalburner here, who cares

>dumb whore dating an albanian
Shame he didnt kill her. Seriously, that woman is broken. No use in keeping her around.

Dating Albanians and Afghans.

What did she expect? A life filled with love and harmony?

Stay away from niggers, Georgians, Albanians, Afghans, and all muslims.

>"Omdat Bahir bij haar ingeschreven stond, kon de politie voorlopig niets doen", vertelt Johan Baeckeland, de papa van Angelique.
What the fuck?

Also, is it normal for Belgians to use "Papa" instead of "Pappa" or "Vader"?

plus they don't know how to stop eating

You really flipped 180 degrees on your position on Islam, Mark. What the hell happened?

Its just Mark.

>women learning anything

they are literally made to be spoils of war

shes just getting fucked and abused by the conquerors

She already had a shitskin boyfriend who beat her and did the exact same thing.
ThEN SHE GOES FOR THE AFGHAN.

her own fault, and now she cries help.
she shouldve known better.

No, the Albanian was the father of her first child.
The Afghan was the father of this child.

>Its just Mark.

Mark Alexander Harding to be precise.

thats mostly anglo women tho

>Afghan
>Albanian
Has she tried not dating third world trash?

Good banter, Straya cunt.

good

w-what did he mean by this?

>imblying she didn't like it
Women are sick in the head. They love that kind of shit and they love to complain about it after. She went for the same type of guy again. Fuck women.

ROFL.

What a dumb bitch, could have seen that coming from a mile away. Oh well, guess she'll just keep at it until the rapefugees finally off her

We say pa, papa or vader

They will never learn. They don't understand that the invaders don't consider white women humans, they just see them as onaholes, and wombs to fertilize as an act of war.

People learn what to expect from romantic relationships by observing the dynamic between their own parents. If they treated each other like shit or one parent was entirely missing, the kid will grow up to be attracted to shitty partners because that's who will seem "right" to them.

race traitor

serves her right

>Afghan boyfriend
>ex boyfriend Albanian.

Lmao wtf is wrong with this bitch?

>THIS!

>muh cycle of abuse

why the fuck are (some) women so stupid? was the first beating not enough of a red flag or did she just get off to it?

Deserved everything that came to her and more.

Can't wait until her next boyfriend abdul from syria throws a bucket of acid over her for looking at him funny. And then after that mokimbo from somalia hangs her for speaking up against him.

‘Not medicine, but poison’: Hungarian PM says his country does not need ‘a single migrant’

This MMID is a genetic dead end. The world would be better off without her.

Nice translation
Reminds me of Indian english

>lost the fetus

Thank the gods.

Couldn't care less.

Or you could consume literally any kind of media that portrays a normal relationship and after years of constant exposure to regular Western romantic ideals you stop being a complete retard. But maybe that's giving women too much credit. I didn't have a normal childhood but I'm not a retard who automatically thinks everything about my upbringing is the natural default.

Excellent. One less shitskin baby.

I'm sure the Afghan will be given a tough sentence of 3 months suspended sentence too.

you know, rapefugees must DIE !!!

Well deserved

It's low self-esteem. They grow up without fathers, in low living standard households with no male role models.

The self-esteem of these girls is so low you actually have to experience it for yourself to truly understand. I used to fuck girls similar to this I met online when I was younger and more insecure about my masculinity. They're easy lays for anyone slightly assertive and the vast majority of them are pathologically obsessed with hyper-submissive sexual kinks and fetishes.

That being said I've never actually met a white woman who was dating a Muslim or whoever had dated a Muslim. Most of the Muslim and Indian guys I've met have an /r9k/ type attitude towards white women, they hate them and call them sluts because they can't get any.

So long as we have degenerates trying to destroy our society by bringing more it's useless. They reproduce faster than me can exterminate them so they will keep flooding our nations and destabilize us.

The race war will have to get rid of the invaders but also the betrayers.

Greekbro, is it just me or are Southern European chicks way less likely to date non-white/european men?

These types of girls are a minority among Northern European girls, but they still exist. I don't think I've ever encountered an Italian, Greek or Spanish girl who would be open to dating a paki or nigger.

>moving from albanian to afghan

At least she's smart enough to upgrade.

she deserves what she got and the dumb bitch will probably give flowers to the next wave of rapefuges

Eh, I hate Albanians but some of them are at least white.

Afghans are absolute trash.

Just end my suffering already

So, uh, where online do I find the girls like this?

>She was beaten and raped for months hard.
>for months hard
>hard
How did they know she was being forcefully hard?

On one hand, at least here, they're pretty redpilled by the gypsies so they know to watch out.

On the other hand, there are some that hook up with the rich arabs that come here to study. They just don't touch the shit-tier ones.

I dont know man. they are pretty much the same.

Oh boy, is this western rape culture?

Sadly I do, Most Korean chicks here mudshark and call us Whites racist when we refuse to even talk to them

Arabs are garbage too. All of them. Disgusting people with no taste.

Sup Forums. Truthfully.

>Jewsey

see

JESUS FUCK

probably called multiple people who wanted to help her creepy weirdos

Women are stupid.
This is why most men are giving up on them.
Normal people do like inflicting pain and suffering on other living things.
Women seem to love abuse.

I'm not that guy, and I'm not sorry for what you've been through.

Just another dead bitch. Who cares

Burn the coal, pay the toll. No sympathy.