Can anyone explain to me how the British are not master race when they once owned 45% of the planet...

Can anyone explain to me how the British are not master race when they once owned 45% of the planet? They pretty much dominated every single category of race there ever was, from a dull, little island. Doesn't that pretty much make them superior?

Also all of their former colonies either turned into great nations (Australia, NZ, Canada) or a literal superpower (US) meanwhile French, Spanish, Portuguese colonies are pretty much all extremely 3rd world

Why (were) the British so good at domination?

The Jews used the Brits as a vassal nothing is possible without their help they chose to use the white race for a few centuries now they're done with us we'll soon crumble and they'll move onto their new host the Chinese.

Sup Forums

Why would they chose a pasty skinned, red headed, people from a tiny ass island vs. Swedes or some shit??

>frozen wastelands
>deserts
>ppl with spears

>whenever come through real resistance they cant beat it without help

such an empire
>all former colonies
>such as sudan are great nations

>american we wuzzing about his shitty anglo heritage
Simply pathetic. Amerimutts will do just anything to be recognised as white.

ANZAC hours really are the best

by being able to turtle on an island till the late game and by destroying our country with dark satanic mills

Whatever you say Senhor Weiss from South Brazil

>such as sudan are great nations
sudan is better than niger and mali so we beat the french there again.

Because they only conquered some weak shitskins
(we did the same btw)

Their only impressive conquest was the conquest of the Indias.

>Doesn't that pretty much make them superior?
Now pakistani dominate them, doesn't that makes them new master race?

In a scenario where the UK allied with it's former colonies vs. the world, it would win. No other cunt can say the same cuz it's colonies went to shit

Hell, just the 5 eyes nations vs the world might even win

obsessed
You can't beat based Gabon, tho

I don't how invading shithole make you superior. I mean the german barely had a colonial Empire and now they own everyone.
Also it's easier to concentrate on colonizing when you don't have worry about what the fuck happens in Europe

Fuck off Rorke.

>I mean the german barely had a colonial Empire and now they own everyone.
Sure they do... More like everyone else owns Germany

I could probably show up in Germany and claim refugee status and say I'm fleeing the US because BLUMPFS regime is evil and I need refuge and they'd give it to me

>and they'd give it to me
Only if you are brown.

>Hell, just the 5 eyes nations vs the world might even win

only in your retarded anglobrainlet mind

That's a weird way to say America.

>NATO
That's a weird way to say America.

>America
That's a weird way to say Israel

I am SICK of Americunts talking about things they don't properly understand.

>Israel
that's a weird way to say the lizard men

>Israel
That's a weird way to say lucifer

delet this, goys

>"""""""""""""""once"""""""""""""""

>implying that ruling uncivilized nation is hard

that colonizing untermensch countries ffs,it's easy to do that when you have guns/cannons fighting against sword and bow.

>from a dull, little island
You just said the land is so little that were literally forzed to expand their territories and natural recurses, similar as france ,spain ,italy etc.

This shithole is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums at this point

>That image
Given that you're american I bet you think it's a real one

You know, if I were Hungarian (shudder) I would probably try to avoid drawing too many comparisons to African nations.

they didnt even have any colonies in europe unlike glorious germanic killing spanish empire

No they couldn't. Either everyone gets nuked to stone age or if nukes are out of the equation they can't conventionally invade EU, Russia and China and win. You are being delusional.

nukes dont exist

MONGOLIA

>never owned the entire world
>own far less than 45% of the world today

You can't be master race if you're a failure.

>>Their only impressive conquest was the conquest of the Indias.

This. Everything else was literally sparsely populated wasteland or islands.

The key to British power is that they mastered the sea. Early it was a dangerous thing to them bringing raids and invasions. But they turned it to their favour and made it a fortress. After Trafalgar they ruled the oceans basically uncontested.

You seen his flag?

But i thought we own the eu and its literally the 4th reich :)))