Jack Reacher

I might just be plebbing

But I think Jack Reacher is a good movie. It has some quality that took my attention all the time.

first one is an action movie masterpiece
second shouldn't exist

First movie is great, second is dog shit

First one is pretty alright. The most recent installment in the series is comparable to feces.

Why is the first one so cool

"Who the fuck is Jack Reacher?"
"There is a Mr Jack Reacher wants to see you"
THEN you reveal Tom Cruise

>I don't understand, why waste a bullet?
>if something is broken, don't say "fix it," because you can't.

What was The Zec's problem?

>first film is somewhat loyal to the source material
>hes a IDGAF badass who treats women with indifference and doesnt take shit from anyone

>second film
>hes a whiteknight beta faggot who gets cucked by 2 women, one of which is a 100lbs STRONK operator intelligence sector pro who can hold her own against Reacher

Yeah, thanks feminism.

>jack "reacher"
Perfect casting they really went all out on this one.

>Role calls for a near 8 foot tall giant of a man.
>Cast the largest manlet in hollywood

>director is the villain

>doesn't have sex with webm related
Is Jack Reacher a homo?

The first film is really well made with some amazing scenes (sniper part/ bathroom fight)
Tom is great
Boobs McGee is hot
Villain was cool

Still feels like an expensive Made for Cable detective movie but worth watching on tv
7.5/10

best part is the car chase

Why was the Herz in this movie

Cause Klaus was dead

The way he holds Jai Courtney at gunpoint and demands a hand-to-hand fight at the end is completely out of character for Jack Reacher.

In the books, there are moments explaining his thought process before he kills a bad guy, where he thinks
"the moment I see him, I shoot him in the head, no hesitation, nothing dramatic"
Which is the opposite of what he does in the movie

I can't watch Tom Cruise movies anymore without realizing he's an actual braindead retard cult follower. Even if I can see he's a good actor. Sucks man.

this

was this peak pike?

he's actually just a cia agent acting inside the cult to infiltrate it. all of his movies are subtle clues.

He engaged in fisticuffs with Captain Boomerang to make him suffer for killing that girl.
And really, who gives a fuck about the books? They're pretty goddamn absurd.

What exactly was it about that second movie that sucked so much? All the style was gone. It really felt like an episode of a tv show and a boring one.

The plot wasn't exactly awful. There were still decent one liners the same as the first. The direction certainly sucked ass. Every scene and it's pacing was like he was just trying to get through it. The score sucked too.

It felt like it was written by the writing staff of a CBS show. Like the dudes responsible for 'Scorpion' or 'NCIS New Orleans' wrote a movie.

The first one is excellent, save for the underwhelming third act.

I don't remember a thing about the second movie, although I'm sure I saw it.

Possibly. She made my pike peak.