What happens if Trump gets in and he doesn't build a wall and do all the things he promised burgers???

What happens if Trump gets in and he doesn't build a wall and do all the things he promised burgers???

It would probably follow the long track of others doing the same

then why do all the burgers eat this shit up so hard

>Well if my what if situation is true, then the burgers are stupid.

either way we're going to get fucked or not fucked, why not roll the dice and find out.

Because Trump isn't a typical politician.

I don't expect two thousand miles of concrete anyway. Just finish the barriers and let ICE do their job.

This

Building a wall would be easy to pay for, but hard to get done.

He would need to start to trade deals first anyway, as they will be the main source of income.

Because America isn't actually that bad, and there is no reason to fuck it just because you are a resentful useless NEET.

Silicon Valley is doing well. Elon Musk is landing rockets and about to bring the Solar Electric age and it has never been easier to make a business / startup (literally just grab a random thing from Alibaba and resell it).

Only the useless cuckservatives have a problem with the new age. That's because they are too lazy to study or investigate and only want to browse Sup Forums all day.

i just want to know why he keeps pushing that he sincerely believes mexico will pay for it. i don't know who this idiotic belief is supposed to appeal to when everyone knows it won't work. just tell everyone you want to reinforce border and don't make it sound like a joke goddamn

I think it's been Trump critics not Trump supporters who have been getting way too over hyped about the wall desu

Then they'll vote for him again in 4 years to cuck them some more.

Nab m8 some people just judge their satisfaction in their country on more than how much money they can make in it

>cuckservatives
>on Sup Forums
Do you know your terms?
cuckservatives are people like paul ryan who is secretly a globalist.

we have a pretty bad drug problem, you dont know what you're talking about.

lol don't give me that shit, it's been a giant meme here and i love it, ofc you can say they're just joking and they know it wont happen, but in their head they think it will happen ( mass protection of borders etc )

I don't think he plans to build them a wall and then send the bill.

When he says he'll get Mexico to pay, its more to do with renegotiating deals already in place, and making new ones, whose profits will pay for the wall.

I'm not saying it will or will not work, only that he has no intention of sending Mexico an invoice.

This, here media and politicians are milking the wall issue way to much, worst part is they're profiting very well from it

Which is what he's already said before.
Good job not paying attention and running your mouth when you shouldn't.

Burn down the Whitehouse

Engage in the most vicious guerilla warfare against politicians. Kill them in their sleep on Christmas.

Just some ideas protected by the first amendment.

profits? what profits?

i agree with you burger, murcians are pretty fucked, immigrants coming from mehiko, bringing non stop supply of coki-ena, and your government runs like a giant money making organisation trying to squeeze for as much as they can get. You need someone that has peoples interests at heart, idk if trump means what he says, but even if he does, he would be at the head of a snake that is sliding towards a cliff, don't think he'd have any real power

Do you understand the way money moves across borders? If we deny USD to be sent to Mexico, the Mexican govt loses money, we can also put trade restrictions and really fuck their shit. He doesn't mean they're going to write a check you idiot, there's ways to hurt their economy, which would in a roundabout way, make them pay for it.

And you think Paul Ryan would have endorsed Trump if they weren't in bed together? If you look at the circumstances of Ryan's speakership, it's no secret that he's beholden to the elites of his party. That means Trump is beholden to them too.

It's just a meme though. It's not the only reason, or even the main reason, that people like Trump. It's just an added little meme for our enjoyment. 99% percent of the media attention I've seen on it is negative. The reason it's such a meme and so iconic is because every time he's brought up there's 12 new ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! prewritten articles released

oh yeah because your 2nd amendment you have the right to bear arms, sorry to bring up the jim jefferies meme but how do you plan on taking on the government when you already practically live in a police state and also biggest army in the world.. hmm.. also drones

Paul Ryan is constantly shitting on Trump in the media calling him a racist or his views don't apply to american values.
He had an absolute shit fest over Trump not wanting a mexican judge.
Paul Ryan is the very core essence of a cuckservative.

It's not a meme. A wall is the ONLY salvation of America, and it's only the beginning

This is as real as it gets.

if trump is truley unstumpable, why couldn't he just not build this wall once elected and say whatever excuse he wants for not doing it?

Are you fucking retarded? When was I running my mouth?

Youre stupid. The police will defect, the military will defect. Drones cant stop people from scurrying from urban cover to cover using civilians as shields.

Molitov cocktails and a rifle to shoot unsuspecting looting shitskins is all I need to make statements and draw blood.

I dont have to wun the war by myself. I just need to cause enough punishment to make my opponents (the americans sent to come after me) if they REALLY want to oppose what I stand for.

U.S.A.

BUILD A WALL BUILD A WALL BUILD A WALL

>Trump gets in and does nothing
Doesn't matter, he made American pride cool again and simply being the winner stops the second thing from happening.

>Hillary gets in and continues the chipping away at the rights of American citizens
The wall would be kickass but if it doesnt happen oh well, the memes were already enough to satisfy me on that end.

>implying a meme can't be the only salvation of America

Why does everyone bring up drones when talking about america having a revolution? Drones cant collext taxes, spread propaganda, and enforce laws on street corners. Drone pilots have families that can be abducted and ransomed, so they can be bargained with.

I've read his plan on his site, but it just seems like blackmail? i don't know, everything on his website just seemed like it's meant to piss off literally a neighboring ally i thought we're on good terms with.

I want it to be real. I will help build it and store pepe artwork in the walls free mason style and make an anime time capsule to be discovered by aliens but it ONLY contains the good stuff like FLCL

Revolution.

>mexico
>neighboring ally

You're a delusional little boy, faggot

Memes are becoming reality my friend. You're in luck.

>it just seems like blackmail
>We will stop giving you billions in free money unless you do us a favour in return

That's a pretty funny definition of blackmail you have there shlomo

why do you care? you live on a wilderness based island, you dont even have real democracy, you should be concerned about more important problems your abbo cunt got.

Than it will be just like every other president who ever got elected.

People get all hyped and crazy in election years about how "things are genna be different" but eventually they sober up.

Elon Musk is about to go bankrupt, not bring on the solar-electric age.

The more illegals in USA, the more money the Mexican govt makes, so no we aren't allies, they are exploiting our welcoming culture. They deliberately send illegals over just so the elites can make money, while our citizens are living on the streets, 1 in 5 people in the USA can't afford food, our veterans are killing themselves in record numbers. We have many, many issues we need to find a solution to, before we let more people in. American citizens should come before am illegal citizen who is being used as a pawn by their government, to further their agenda. I could go on, but I am in traffic, if you follow the money, you'll understand how big a problem illegal immigrants are, especially when the government is actively encouraging it.

we don't have a problem with aboriginals, you have real problems with muzzies, don't go throwing stones glass house

>On good terms with
>Mexico refuses to work to curb the nonstop illegal immigration into the US
>Mexico freely lets immigrants from South America through because they know they are going to the US so it's not their problem

Exercise my 2nd Amendment Rights to bear arms, agitate for a rebellion.

That's okay, he did his job showing Mexicans what America really thinks about them.

As long as he puts conservative justices on supreme court so our 2nd amendment is safe I'm happy.

The thing is, under George W Bush Congress approved $150 billion to build a "virtual border fence" that would've been part physical barriers, lots of new hiring, surveillance drones, static cameras and other detection systems, to stretch from Texas to California. And only a fraction of that money was ever spent after Democrats bitched about it and protested against it.

I will take a physical fucking wall that only costs $6 billion under hyper-inflated government contracts any fucking day of the week over open borders. Anything, anything at all. If it's a 12-foot high cinderblock wall it'll be better than nothing.

???
a lot of trump's proposed possible plans was to stop money being wired there. shouldn't people in the united states be allowed to move money they earn where they want? i haven't read up on it for a while, but i thought that was what was said months ago.

This honestly. We recognize that much of this is rhetoric. It's a symbol. As long as conservative judge appointments protect the Constitution, we'll have won.

Well obviously the American people will see him as a fraud and not elect him for a second-

Nope, can't even type it. He collects his second term because literally no one cares.

RNC was all about:

>the debt of USA
>racial tension problem
>national security
>the corruption of Hillary
>terrorism
>mass immigration
> and every other real problems in USA

DNC was all about:

>diversity
>Trump is evil
>equality
>Trump is evil
>open borders
>Trump is evil
>Republicans are racist
>Trump is evil
> Love, tolerance and peace
>Trump is evil
>and a violent protest out-side the convention

How cant a lot of burgers see the differences?

The US supports Mexico with billions in aid money to fight drug crime. Illegal Mexican immigrants can send money to Mexican banks from US banks without any checks or restrictions, essentially stealing money from American citizens. And the US loses billions in trade imbalances with Mexico while we pay our farmers to buy and destroy excess produce that they produce.

>Mexico
>Ally
If they weren't a pathetic-tier "nation" cucked by drug cartels they'd be plotting their invasion of Texas as we speak
They're already economic saboteurs

I don't care

As long as he appoints right leaning supreme court justices

> .02 shekels have been deposited into your good goy account

Not even thinking about that.

If there is one thing Trump will accomplish is the wall.

The wall is his core promise. If he doesn't build it he can kiss good bye to second term.

Plus, it's by far the easiest and cheapest thing to be done.

>real estate giant wont build real estate
nice flag fucker, have a (you)

I care more about deportations and making life a living hell for illegals than a wall. Seems more efficient and less costly, but it would be a nice touch anyway.

Building a wall along that much land mass....

That won't be cheap at all.

Yes it will. It will cost less than how much we spend on all the illegals in this country in one single year.

He gets a second mandate.

only poltards eat it up. everyone else knows trump is a lying sack of shit. most people know that a wall already exists in all but the most desolate parts of the border

Says the non American