Tfw you are beheaded on the altair of your church during mass and its forgotten by all 24h later

>tfw you are beheaded on the altair of your church during mass and its forgotten by all 24h later

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/08c76035471264ffcb542beb96049f8a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FOR THE GODS.
HERETIC BLOOD SPILT FOR KEK.

>being catholic

Well deserved.

Its pathetic, isnt it? France is lost.

Martyr, like Thomas Becket.

Has cucksis given a reaction yet

Deluded cunt.
Meanwhile niggers still run riot in America but other countries are the lost ones.

he was probably a kiddie fiddler anyway .

Go to Mass on Sunday and see what your local Priest says. I'm interested in what my local cuck Jesuit has to say and how he can being social justice into it.

*Tipps fedora while vaping*

>Catholics are bad
Obvious jew shill

The locals are going on and on abut unity between all colors and races in the media, that guy was probably a cuck too.

Check out French media jackasses, it's literally all they''re talking about. They don't even care about Hillary, how triggering.

islam ded nao

He for sure was beheaded? I read that here yesterday morning, but NPR said he had his throat cut.

Yep, the Aussie is right.
It was all over the news.

It is the highest calling of a priest to die as a martyr for your deity.

Very few modern day religious leaders are blessed with such good fortune.

>throat cut
>beheaded

These are the same to Russias lost children.

>Cucktolick
Have he kissed their feet before enrichment?

Wut?

Nah just his throat cut.

French are VERY angry on twitter
Another attack and a civil war will come

Go get it, boy!

Don't worry, we won't forget nor forgive

Id feel safer visiting France than Belgium, even worse there

Betting money that it's gonna come out in a few weeks that they sawed it off and it's been covered up.

>mfw I live Brusselistan

kill me

Imagine seeing that. That parish must be redpilled for life.

No, it won't start after the next attack, but we are getting closer and closer. As I said a few weeks ago on Sup Forums (after the attack in Nice I think), the french people is getting more and more angry and people starts to show their hate against both the terrorists and the government, if the elections were'nt next year, yup we would have a civil war in the next months

Pfft. Like it came all the times before?

Pilled my GF while driving to work this morning with this.

Sounds straight out of a bad horror movie

Where is the video? Why doesn't the french media show the atrocities like in Bataclan?

Unfortunately Islam is so barbaric that it's actually starting to have little impact these kind of happenings. It's like Islam will not be checked by governments and the populace has just got used to them fucking everything up

True, imagine what would happen if some right-wing extremists did this. Government would rape their communities.

Insulted by a Serb. This is a new low.

Because the medias can be forbidden by the government to show some violent content

Nothing is too low for the Irish. :^)

we really have no way of stopping the islamization of the west, do we?

we are all fucked

tfw?

not anymore
kiss some more muslim feet, christfags

>mfw I live close to the border

You frogs better start cleaning up from the south to the north, I don't want the shitskins having a fucking clamp on Spain

CNN didn't even cover this

The bigger problem is that police killed ISIS and not bystanders.

Enough! You can stay here and let old wounds fester as Anons have always done... or you can fight the enemy you were born to destroy, and win a new future for our children. I choose to fight. Who will join me?!

I live close to your border too but you know, you have also a lot of shitskins in your country so in case of a civil war in france, you won't have peace

People who have still a soul don't forget.

No. The French are angry against Daesh and the National Front. There will be no civil war because the French believe that Islam is a religion of love and peace.

Why would I do that? You have mistaken Christians for Cybele cultists, who virtually(?) castrate their priests in image of Attis since 5th century.

>French are VERY angry on twitter
>on twitter

POOOOOOOOOUAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

Frenchmen need to die by the dozen for us to give a fuck at this point.

One to five Frenchmen dying at the hands of an Islamist is just like black on black violence in America. It's expected.

>Islam is a religion of love and peace

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wait sorry gotta catch my breath.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bringing a weapon in europe is a kind of blasphemy

in a church in europe*

the unseen figures have not forgotten

It hasn't been forgotten. The pope is going to apologise to Muslims later today.

Has he even said anything about this particular happening yet?

most invasions resulted in war and some ended in genocide so i can't see how it is a good thing

medias will now hide identity of killers in order to not make peoples mad or trigger muzies.

Thanks left media!
I'm surprised they aren't blatantly advocating for persecution.

This pope is digusting

Over here in Bongland, instead of condemning this shit, our Muslims are kicking up about a kids show having the Koran in it.

You couldn't make this shit up.

I heard that on the radio this morning, gave me a good chuckle.

Distraction and water muddying. Nothing more.

Kek is pleased

Fuck it, I'm moving to Finisterre

There were only two people at morning mass, plus two nuns and the now dead priest.

The won't go unpunished.
I promise.

When French riot,
Do the government and the people both raise white flags?
who are the winner?

These triple digits confirm that Kek is a god of war

How come no one wants to talk about the two victims of Islamophobia who also died yesterday? Come on people, the BBC needs a column by 1am0 or I'm fucked.

>very angry on twitter
>civil war
top kek

what two and where.

FOLLOW ME TO CONSTANTINOPLE, MY CHRISTIAN BRETHREN!

If the clergy had some backbone and weren't a bunch of cucks then maybe we'd care more.

Imagine if this had happened to a Russian Orthodox priest, or a Burmese Buddhist Monk?

t. Protestant slave to the Jews
Don't you have some televangelists to watch?

>jesuispriest trending on twitter

ths has to be the most retarded 'jesuis' ever

no you are not priest. fuck off.

Is it fuck as like trending, nobodys even typed that today. You making shit up now?
gyazo.com/08c76035471264ffcb542beb96049f8a

No it won't.

Nothing will change, as long as people have easy access to food and entertainment.

He just tripped and fell on a butter knife user, not even a happening.

Oh no not twitter!
Batten down the hatches

Yup. He apologised to the killers for getting blood on their knives and then washed a nigger's feet with his tongue.

>being a cuckolic
>muh crusades
>muh infallible papacy
>muh saints
>muh Bruno deserved it
Only Protestants and Orthodox Christians are true Christians

> orthodox is any different from Catholicism except roll of the pope
And that's how I knew you were retarded

Doesn't this qualify him for martyrdom?

this pope isn't bad per se but he's definitely the worst for this kind of crisis

So Catholic priests can marry now? When did that happen? And Catholics abandoned the filioque? And Catholics now accept prevenient grace? And Catholics have abandoned their belief that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son? And Catholics no longer claim that the Roman pontiff is God upon Earth (per Henry of Ostia)? And Catholics no longer state that the Extravagantes take precedence over Gospel? And Catholics no longer engage in sacerdotal confession?

This is so fucking amazing. I had no idea that the Catholic Church had abandoned most of its doctrinal positions overnight. When did this happen? Was it this morning when I was in the shower?

Fuck that looks tasty. Had it this weekend.

Was he beheaded or was his throat slit. I'm seeing a lot of discrepancy with the reporting on this and it's awfully annoying.

Yeah like the bataclan victims were simply shot right?

i told some streamers on twitch and they didn't believe it happened

Throat slit

Proof?

he was sacrificed on his altar

they then proceeded to give an islamic mass

>Not carrying your pistol in church

Absolute savages

Could be worse. You could be Irish

Hope this is bait

>bringing a weapon in a place of cult and respect
>slice the throat of a priest
>give an islamic mass in church
>"Muslims are fine, Im the pope look at me I love cocks rammed up my old melting ass"

Muslims are disgusting creatures but this Pope should get executed on the spot, where are the religious young woman to lead our army when we need them ?