Barcelona SJW mayor to spend millions in doing "studies" to stop islamophobia and gypsiphobia

Barcelona SJW mayor to spend millions in doing "studies" to stop islamophobia and gypsiphobia
You heard that right, europeans getting bombed and shoot everyday but our criminal friendly mayor does this.
Nuke us please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
rtve.es/alacarta/videos/a-punto-con-la-2/punto-la2-apuntoparavivir-20jul/3667486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would if i could bro

The Gods will stop this in time.

>electing a woman

What did you expect?

the best way to stop gypsyphobia would be to teach gypsies not to steal and shit up every place they go to

if that's actually possible

Is that a woman? She's very unattractive.

How did Spain become so cucked? I didn't even realize you guys were so infected by SJW bullshit until some Spanish poster started whining about it here.

Well the Muslims could stop bombing people and the gypos could stop stealing toddlers.
That would really help

This a clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

The channel is full of similar top quality redpilling.

millions of what?

>Islamophobia
Pushing it
>Gypsy phobia
NOW YOU'VE DONE IT
>MILLIONS ON THIS BULLSHIT
I'M NUCLEAR.
I'M WILD.
I'M BREAKING UP.

We're special.

>Being a racist

>youth unemployment and poverty
>better spend millions on propaganda
You guys are faggots, all you needed to do was sustain Franco's Spain.

>this is what people in impoverished countries do

At least swedes can damage control this by claiming they have enough money to waste.

The city hall gives money to friendly studies unis and think tanks to push more propaganda.

Because we had a dictatorship until the 70's and we must do the exact opposite of what Franco would've done unless you get called a fascist.

>we must do the exact opposite of what Franco would've done unless you get called a fascist.

Sounds familiar

It's the same but with leftists instead of jews.

There is only so much to steal. Once whites are gone they can steal from their muslim neighbor and see if they still have any hands left if they are not outright genocided that is.

>do opposite
>become poor
Spain wont admit Franco was right.

I believe the best serbian scientists already complete all needed research long ago.

Enjoy your moros and gitanos catacucks.

And you want independence... Get it and get the fuck out of here, so you can root with your new moors overlords. Enjoy your rapes.

Eggman is a bit older now

Also, for cheer up a bit, from 9:45
>Accept Hitler and Send Love

rtve.es/alacarta/videos/a-punto-con-la-2/punto-la2-apuntoparavivir-20jul/3667486/

Looks kind of like a mexican lady I saw a few weeks back

>rtve.es/alacarta/videos/a-punto-con-la-2/punto-la2-apuntoparavivir-20jul/3667486/

Hitler did nothing wrong

The research is jsut a redo of santiago anc pelayo's...

lol pingas

Leftist here
Franco wasn't as bad as they say.
Leftists in Spain are going full batshit insane when it comes to immigration and right of fags and sluts and evil separatists.

oh gosh called a mean name that must be rough

FUCKING ANTIFA CULTURE I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY

How can you afford this, Spain?!
You really can't afford this, Spain!

of course we can't afford it, we keep using our fucking money in stupid shit.

How about we spend millions teaching muslims how to stop stealing and teaching gypsies how to take a bath?

Why dont you just kill her, Spainbro?

I can't support censorship and executions tho