What's up with the hate on german and french posters ?

I'm on Sup Forums since pretty much 2 years, so fairly used to bants, insults and french bashing but during the last two weeks it went increasingly worse on german and french posters.

Literally can't participate in popular thread without half of the time automaticaly sliding it by attracting 1 or 2 obnoxious american posters just straight up insulting and wishing me death me for no reason.

So are shills trying to divide and conquer or a majority of posters unironically hate us ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Barnier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like Frogs.

flood of normies for the election. the jews have convinced most average americans to hate germans and french

Do you trust weak people? Do you respect them?

Can any Frogs red pill me on this lad:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Barnier

He's leading the EU negotiations with the UK post-Brexit.

Looks like he doesn't like us. He's talked in the past about his fight agains't "anglo/american capitalism"

Daily reminder that if Amerifats and Eurocucks are continue to fight anf self hate white blood while battling, nuking and shooting niggers and mudslides, the sneaky East Asians are slowly planning world dominance

We like you both, worst posters are C*nadian posters

because

Have you learned to live with terrorism yet, Jean-Pierre?

peanuts

they think youre france the person

You can't defend yourselves. Both French and German elites think Sup Forums is a more serious threat than hourly celebrations of peace.

banana

>france and germans
>major cucks responsable along with UK about nearly all the wars and killing still hapoening around the world
>clueless about why people hate you

you sure are an illitteratw fuck, go study some story white flagger shit

frenchie wenchies are smelly yucky poo poo people

icky wicky poopboys...smelly french poops...yuck yuck YUCK

>implying Sweden is getting the hate treatment 24/7

t. Mohammed

Uhhh thanks for the white knighting but us Germans actually thrive on other peoples hate...

Either trolls of shills
Sage and report

Because your populations cowardice is fucking disgusting.

The Muslims have free reign to do what they like there.

Disgusting, weak cucks. You should be ashamed to call yourselves men.

There are lots of retards in USA. Majority of us respect France and only want the best 4 u. But with a few hundred dead and multiple attacks with little to no retaliation ya look weak.

America would be invading at least 2 more middle east countries by now.

>Ruin Europe and Own Homelands
>Wonder why people hate you

It's because of what's happening in Europe lately.
For some people on Sup Forums, their knowledge of world events are limited to memes and the headlines of whatever mass-media they follow.

You only noticed it now because France has the spotlight for the moment.
You surely had noticed the people unironically thinking jokes about the Brits or the Americans are absolute truth.

Fuck off. Nobody's "shilling" or "sliding" here retard. Almost everyone here is 100% convinced of an international Jew conspiracy, NOTHING will change their mind. "Shilling" here would be totally pointless as everyone is dead set on their convictions already.

Kill yourself.

I love French and German culture. I'm horrified to see what's happening to it by Muslims. (and by the Bush/Obama middle east wars) Other posters have it right, /pol is on fire with shill, chaos, and normie fags so ignore the insults if you can. No educated Americans I know would have a bad thing to say about French or German culture and people. Please fight for it.

on Sup Forums or on Sup Forums.
If you haven't been on this site for at least 5-10 years you know nothing

why wouldn't they hate you, france is the cancer of the EU.

Everyone takes it in turns to pick on/get picked on.
It's just bants.
Maybe Kek doesn't approve of you lot eating frog's legs?

Maybe you're being a little sensitive if you can't handle the bantz. The hate threads are shit-tier shitposting, ignore them. Take some time off Sup Forums if it bothers you so much.

Also it might be because YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY MUDSLIMES AND YOU AS A PEOPLE STILL WON'T ARM YOURSELVES AND FIGHT BACK, FIGHT BACK FROG, GOD DAMNIT

Jew shills trying to divide everyone

Because they don't have the balls to stand up fro themselves, and becasue they fucked it up for everyone else too
so fuck em
when a river of blood on the Streets of Paris and Berlin starts flowing all the way down to the mediteranean only then will they redeem themselves

We better not have to come save you faggots again, I'm gonna bang your women if we do.

I will dismiss the insults.
Hating the government and the stupid people that support it and ganging the Sup Forums posters that are actually redpilled and want to exchange ideas on the situation are two different things.
It's like assimilating every american poster here to have voted for Obama as president, supported the ME interventions or decided for the CIA operations.

He is a pro-european rightist.
However he probably is still a bit bitter about the Iraq war and how USA and UK treated us with the whole WMD thing.
He probably does not like us, yeah.

>waaaah stop being mean to me
Fucking deal with it faggot. All you yuros do is insult Americans and now you're asking for sympathy? Kill yourself.

a river of muzzie blood that is

Controlled opposition shill GTFO!
While regular shitposting is unavoidable, forumsliding is a fact.

then germany should flower like never before in these days

It's our gov. France as a country brought too much for Europe and the world to be hated because WE got bombed.
However, Germany deserve the hate ; they ruined and are ruining once again Europa.

FROGS LMAO

It'll stop when you stop being such massive cucks. Very simple.

Typical continental Eurocrat, they'll reject anything that stands in the way of their superstate pet project.

Hey froggot, we really love you but you're gonna bet bantz on because you're getting fucked in the ass by your own government and you're not doing anything about it.

Fuck off.

Where the fuck do you think you are, shut the fuck up and man up you little whiny bitch

Honest question. Has there ever been a case where there was a mass shooting in America where a random armed bystander shot and killed the perpetrator?

shut up faggot and act like a man.

frog his feefees are hurt

bashing us? You are fucking retarded if you don't see whats happening right now. Everyone saying we're getting cucked on a whole different level says nothing but the truth. Instead of whining about how "insulting" Sup Forums became think of the shit you are allowing to happen in your country.
Stupid cunt

Shouldn't you be careful telling the truth

Yes, all the time. The media tries its very best to keep quiet about it, however. There was a copycat nightclub shooting shortly thereafter that was stopped dead for example.

The fact that these incidents are highly speculative is another reason why its hard to say what the impact is.

Romania and sweden for instance have it a lot worse. We kinda deserve the despise I'd say but america and uk are not really better.

Not against a truck anyway burger logic

Should've thought about this before you let yourselves become Africa lite.

>france is the cancer of the EU

Forgetting about eastern europe. You are unfit to wear the toothpaste.

Yes this happens often, lots of times during robberies of gas stations and such, many times they are caught on camera and we all get to revel in it.

Oh no, someone's spreading hatefacts!

It's because Germany and France are the most powerfull contries in Europe, thats why a lot of wrong decisions are made by "us". The others can easily yell at us but except from building fences they have no ideas how to stopp it. No one dares to blame american Near-East wars on that problem. So we have to deal with all the hate.
And Merkel is a bitch, wich is another problem...

Bullshit.

Who gives a fuck?
No onces here to start a fan club.

Stop fagging around a crave for attention cock.

he's not lieing, there really was another night club shooting that an armed citizen stopped. I cant remember the state, recent tho.

the explanation for german hate is easy,the germcucks eternal quest to destroy europe has stepped up recently,so the kraut must be ousted.

>implying we're not doing anything
People are getting really fed up over here, the FN is rising and all. But like you, we're gonna have to wait until our next election to see what will happen.

Then why leaving EU, instead of infiltrating? You might doing it wrong m8

No I believe you on that I just don't think americans are mentally less cucked than us. I know how you love revenge movies but that pretty much all, it's just a fantasy.

But still nothing happens and the fn probably won't pass in 2017.

I noticed that too...they turned against europe and made an alliance with the jews who cuck them since then and they prox cuck us for them..
but everything they say is
>you try to destroy europe again
>cucks cucks cucks
whatever bla bla you know it

Everything while they are pretty much the only real cucks who decided to live this way while they put military pressure on us to also live that way and then make fun of us.

Just think about it..if germany gets a civil war against merkel..
Us newspapers will be the first to write "the nazis are back" and then immediately will go into war with us again..
What do they think all the us military bases are here for...obviously not to protect us from outsiders..
Everything while they are owned by the jews with a black president and blacks killing white cops for fun..i don't even start with the media..
The americans are the most unloyal and arrogant pieces of shit that exist on this earth..atleast the muslims say they are our enemies but these guys..i don't know......why do they hate white europe so much i don't get it..because we could have be better at building cars then them..wtf

>jew detected

"Just think about it..if germany gets a civil war against merkel..
Us newspapers will be the first to write "the nazis are back" and then immediately will go into war with us again.. "

This. America won't let any white country rebel against the multiracial nwo.

all of western Europe has the same problems, USA cultural colonization,
political class bought by Islamist investment,
globalist merchant class.

UK, Germany & Frances problems are seventy years in the making so when will there be push back?

>a majority of posters unironically hate us ?

lol, like I care.

i seriously think that at least half of german posters here are paid shills working either for the german government or for some NGO.
the cognitive dissonance and the unironic support for both EU cuckoldry and merkels rapefugee brigades are just too absurd to come from an actual Sup Forumsack.

>The others can easily yell at us but except from building fences they have no ideas how to stopp it.

Build ships, put refugees on them, send the ships on their way to the US East Coast. Watch as US Middle East policies change overnight.

>everybody is everybody else's eternal enemy
people like you are useless trash though

No, America has European cultural colonization. The whites, blacks, jews, sandniggers and chinks here are all foreigners whether they like it or not.

And the american government has been critizising islam really hard, eh?

The only Germans I know in real life are race mixers, coal burners, and people who are ashamed of their ancestry.

Why is this?

Our government is pro-EU, nobody wanted us to leave but the people have been wanting to leave for a long time. The referendum was just something Cameron used to placate the EU-skeptics in this country to get them to vote Tory. Nobody actually thought it would happen but the will of the people prevails over government tyranny and the people have spoken.

>Why is this?
because they've been subject to this for 70 years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt

This, blame Canada

>So are shills trying to divide and conquer

divide what? What do French stand up for? A muslim ritually slaughters a priest in church and there is no reaction, literally nothing. French are already conquered, face it.

you are morons

US policy is none of our business
middle east savagery is none of our business

whining about MUH EVIL AMERICA doesnt stop the muslims from invading europe. building and protecting strong border securities does that. orban is doing everything right. leftists who bitch and moan about america while inviting hordes of mudshits are doing everything wrong.

america playing at kebab removal in iraq is not our concern. mudshits getting btfo left and right isn't our fucking problem either, unless retard leftists make it ours by importing hordes of them into our country.

you all fell fore the moronic anti america meme that the german media has been pushing for decades. fucking grow up and realize that america is not the one who controls our borders. merkel is.

why do we hate on you? Your country is going to hell before your eyes, and instead of defending it and your ideals, you shit post on Sup Forums. Get out there and fix it!

Anyone who has been here more than a year can see shills with one common aim, divide western countries and pit them against muslims.

Wonder (((who)) that could be then...

well, it's a mixture of both, asshat. building a wall is priority #1, sure, but that's no reason for the US to pull the stupid stunts it has been doing. I was and still am pro-Iraq invasion but once you commit you have to go all-in and force democracy on people. US only did a half-assed attempt (due to incompetence of its leaders).

Because you are becoming extremely cucked in recent news.

If you guys don't do anything soon you will become a living meme like the Swedes.

>jews, jews everywhere
another meme that needs to die

Get the gas jerry

We don't really need jews to hate mudslimes.

Yes, all the time. Almost daily if you count stopping robberies/burglaries and such.

hey OP who is this fine lady?

Dude seriously..everything pro muslim is against common sense you have to accept that we have 3 players not only 2... it would be 4 with the blacks but they are not powerful enough to play the big game on a global scale..
but every dollar the saudis don't spend on golden ferraris or diamond toilets prett sure goes into pro muslim propaganda

yes
the thing is, if the attacker is shot before fuckign shit up, it's not a 'mass shooting'. it's just "man murders two people and gets shot by armed bystander"

and of course it's never ever reported on national (or even international) media, so you don't hear about it

you must have confused me with a nazi or an alt-righter, burger.

Two words you cry babies, you think you got it bad?

"Eternal Anglo"

You don't need to be a nazi to gas the kikes. :^)

"Eternal Kraut"

Well Germany deserves it more since they welcome rapes and lynchings upon their own people by refugees.

Germans won't stop Merkel so Germans deserve everything they get.

> highly speculative
Nyet at all.

> self defense is just a fantasy
Fucking forgeater.