The autistic black guy makes me laugh.

It's the funniest show on American television right now. Prove me wrong

>what if we took The Thick of It
>and removed all the well-written characters
>and then took away all the wit it had
>and then put it in america!
It's shite.

it's written by the same guy that did TToI you gimp

Yes, although this season feels more 'sitcom-y' than previous ones. The setups are a little too contrived, and the punchlines a little too obvious, at least compared with the standards they've set themselves.

Honestly the funniest show I've seen on American television in many years. Every week there are probably 6 or 7 jokes that have me audibly laughing, which is something no other show can say. The last two seasons have been prime The Thick of It territory too, just absolutely brilliant writing

Jonah is the greatest comedic character on television

>[email protected]

Richard and Jonah are the GOAT

Dan is also great, such a fucking scumbag piece of shit. I really love pretty much every character except Gary, I never really cared for that whole schtick

>It's a Richard doesn't know how to masturbate episode

No. Mystery Diagnosis has that title

Veep, Silicon Valley and Baskets are best comedy shows running in current year.

>I'm just wondering how many cups I'm going to need

I fucking hate Amy

I love Gary but in this season the writers are having him be more sexually attracted to selena which I don't like

Will this talented actor who's actually nothing like George ever overcome the one hit wonder curse?

Yes. Good to see some quality writing for women. And Julia is hot as fuck.

He played literally the greatest comic character in tv history. Might be impossible.

Also don't forget duckman

>that episode where she fucks Tom James in the oval office whilst her daughter watches

hnnnnghhhh

Not. He killed independent George

True, Julia is actually more memorable in Veep than she was in Seinfeld. That's the only way to break the curse.

>drunk
>daddy issues
I guess that last episode just guaranteed another emmy for JLD

Don't call me stupid, but the "library" is just a front for Julia to get funds for a reelection campaign right?

no I think she actually wants a library like all the other Presidents.

It's a pretty good theory but the fact that she's been speaking about getting locations for the library leads me to believe she's being genuine

50m is nothing for an election campaign anyway

his was easily one of my my favorite shows on tv but the last two seasons are shark jumping joke parroting shit. everything they try to write that's new is bad and everything that's old is stale. the characters have gotten so outlandish and will act in whatever way a filmsy joke setup demands now.

no, she actually wants a library. I like that the show has rejected her running for office again, there's no way anyone would vote for her at this point so it feels pretty real. I could see her getting tapped to be Veep again though as a way of the show coming full circle

and took out the pedophile

>literally It's Always Sunny in DC

I think it's more that she is obsessed with creating a legacy and be remembered for something rather than ending up as a Fillmore or Hayes