toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

TOONAMI IS DEAD

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai again
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Salesman Hank
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air One Grill
>Toonami might air Propanasyte

Trying

that's my thing, cut it out

>Toonami is airing Dragonshit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing another episode of Dragonshit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Shitmurai Shitploo
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing One Piece of Shit
>Toonami is airing Parashite

You guys are under arrest for grand theft swayze train!

Hey, guys, how's it going?

it really is, we only made it to Thursday

>toonami will never air Spicy Wolf

>Toonami will never air Kill la Kill

The best time of the week has finally arrived! You know, I don't mind double DBZ today. It's a fun show, at least.

Not bad,been having weird and vivid dreams though. Makes want to write them down.

How do you feel about the return of marathons next week?

>going off to an undergrad research program for awhile
>hoping I don't fuck it up

Champloo getting a marathon is fine by me, more Nujabes.

Skippable, probs.

Oh wait it's Champloo? That show is great, I might stick around for a little bit.

>Not bad,been having weird and vivid dreams though.
When I got those it's sometimes something that looks pretty normal and months later it happens. Had a dream of playing TF2 before I even knew that game existed and months later I was playing on the same map from the dream. Weirdest dream you had?
>>going off to an undergrad research program
Tell me more.

Oh shit! I forgot it was Saturday.
I still need to find somewhere to download and watch all the new episodes I missed last week...

Mine was about Jim Careys car breaking down in front of my home and then judging me for living next to that schizo milf I was talking about last week.

>Ratings thread died at 250 posts

JUST

>Mfw had the ability to save it from page 10
>Mfw saged instead

so why didnt gero research magic? theres plenty of it on earth

>Mine was about Jim Careys car breaking down in front of my home and then judging me for living next to that schizo milf
Now I want to know even more. My weirdest dream was Fallout related. I was married to one of my friends who were stuck with me in some store turned into a base. She made me sleep on a shelf, and there was a lot of Deathclaw snipping.

I noticed that. Lol'd.

Its the ratings thread who gives a fuck, it isn't like anyone even analyzes the ratings. Only ASMB does it well enough for me to check in.

what if the robot took a cell sample from cell

I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

So let me get this strait..

In the original timeline...
>goku dies
>androids wreak havoc
>trunks eventually defeats the androids
>at this point an alternate timeline (B) is created when Bulma makes a time machine so Trunks can go back in time to give people good news about something that does not happen yet
>alternate timeline B has the androids wrecking havoc with that trunks unable to stop them
>so, in timeline B Bulma makes another time machine so Trunks can go back to save Goku. Timeline C, in which we are watching now

I am so fucking confused if I am wrong

>Now I want to know even more.
All I can still remember are repressed sexual fantasies with the last people on earth I'd want to perform them with. Really need to keep a dream journal.

I really dug how this week's Pre-Flight didn't have ANY of the stuff the post production guys were supposed to add, like that trailer for the Gundam IBO dub.

I was just about to say this.

Toonami is fucking dying and you'd have to be a fool to deny that.

My bad. The dream journal does sound like a good idea.

U-versebro here, Tonight will be the last time I have to worry about Toonami in shitty SD resolution on my HDTV due to AT&T charging a bullshit HD fee if I want CN in HD. Switching to Time Warner Cable(soon to be Charter) on monday. Also will have internet 10 times faster than I have now. AT&T you can go fuck yourselves.

So will that trailer air tonight?

When is it coming back?

Never thankfully

>Aaron Paul
>I love your show, The Path

ahahahahaha literally what the fuck is that show

>AT&T to Charter

So your going from getting fucked by five dicks at once to only four dicks?

But then... WHO WAS TIMELINE A?

>When I got those it's sometimes something that looks pretty normal and months later it happens.
Fuck I thought I was crazy but this happens to me too. Always extremely brief, like 3-5 seconds but shit feels like looking into the future.
Normally I can't remember em but this week's been fucked up.
>Dream of my boss bare ass naked in my room chasing people around and farting on them then fucking mila kunis
I think the stress is starting to get to me.

>That show is great
Take it easy there, pal.

>double DBZ tonight
Skip
>Champloo marathon next week
Skip
>IBO
So fucking boring

Looks like I'm done with Toonami for awhile

> toonami is dying because a thread on Sup Forums didn't last five days

Holy shit this user might be onto something.

There is legitimately no reason to come back, except for Samurai Jack and FLCL.

See you in like 3-4 Hours

Gone to what we are watching now, got altered when Trunks decided to go back when Cell killed him.

Simulator faggit. Where is the next video?

kek I was going to bump it but didn't give a shit, well done

I'm actually looking forward to the DBZ power hour.

It shows lack of interest, faggot. Some of the people on here are hardcore.

>Be at work
>Allowed to take naps
>Shift supervisor is try hard who won't let me nap
>Going to be tired as shit during Toonami
fuck ass McGuillycuddy is going to ruin my night.

Going to post this one final time before destroying it. Forever. Ree.

No, but it's up on some Facebook page, so you can find it.

It's not a Toonami trailer - it's a Sunrise trailer that they put together themselves. It's super obvious, because it doesn't sell the show all that well at all.

He said June.

>>Dream of my boss bare ass naked in my room chasing people around and farting on them then fucking mila kunis
user, I'm not sure what to say.

If you insist.

Without going through my emails for the exact details, it's a program about AI and automatic control for drones, so it's very much in territory I'd want to have down for a career. I'm mostly worried because I SUCKED at labs in college.

>Publix has grocery delivery
>Amazon is working on drone-based delivery and is mostly restrained by the FAA
>yfw you'll be able to have everything that isn't furniture delivered same-day, even if you live on a mountain in bumfuck nowhere

>June
Motherfucker!

>graduated on Tuesday
>no idea what to do now
I'm okay.

Still trying to wrap my mind around it myself. Hopefully it comes out with alcohol.

>Never
Says who?
>thankfully
You don't like Home Movies?

I know that feel.
Best thing to do is prepare for College or get a job.

drink bleach faggot

It was only good to us because our brains weren't fully developed.

Timeline A
>Goku dies of heart virus
>Androids 17 and 18 promptly wreck everyone's shit
>Bulma builds time machine to send Trunks back to warn everyone

Timeline B
>Trunks provides Goku with the cure to the heart virus, he doesn't die
>Androids arrive, Trunks returns to the past to check on things, Z warriors are victorious
>Trunks returns to his time, gets wrecked by Cell, Cell steals his wheels

Timeline C
>Cell arrives in the past and goes into a pupal state, probably around the time Goku fights Piccolo Jr at the world tournament and waits things out for 18 years
>Trunks provides Goku with the cure to the heart virus, he doesn't die
>Androids arrive, Trunks returns to the past to check on things
>Cell shows up and wrecks shit
>The gang locates and kills the Cell from their timeline at the fetal stage
>Cell becomes perfect
>Cell kills Goku
>Gohan kills Cell
>Trunks returns home, there's no Cell waiting to kill him

Will Skynet have the decency to raise the mailbox flag when it's done killing you and delivering mail?
You better hope it's not the future then.

>probably around the time Goku fights Piccolo Jr at the world tournament and waits things out for 18 years

Nah, much sooner. Isn't Gohan like 10 at this point? So it would be later than piccolo.

the fuc is notebook?

>probably around the time Goku fights Piccolo Jr
They said it was a year before Trunks arrived

>Trunks returns home, there's no Cell waiting to kill him
There was, but Trunks kills him

But I just graduated from college.

No you won't, I'm out

what's happening on Dimension Waifu tonight?

Go back.
With Two college degrees who wouldn't wanna hire you

I would say Samurai Jack is only worth tuning back in for. The FLCL shit is still like 2 years out and nobody wanted a sequel to FLCL, so anybody who actually liked FLCL won't be tuning in for some Denarco-funded bullshit sequel series.

Personally, I don't care about any of it, Samurai Jack included. I mean, I watched Samurai Jack when it was airing and it was a fun show, but it missed its chance to conclude properly and I'm too old now to give a shit about anything continuing the story or concluding it.

I stopped watching Toonami when Parasyte ended since I wanted to wait until Dimension W's replacement was announced. Hunter x Hunter meant absolutely nothing for me and all the stuff I had read up on and seen didn't interest me one bit. And I'm getting the same feeling from Gundam: IBO. So, I guess I'm officially done with Toonami. It was a cute nostalgia cash grab for my attention, but I have no interest in modern anime nor unwarranted sequels and reboots.

Television is dead. Boomerang isn't fun to watch anymore because they completely re-formatted to become a CN dumping ground satellite. Syfy lost any figment of interest years ago and became another shitty network satellite. Same with Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, AMC, Science Channel, etc. -- some more so than others. The only TV channels I can watch without some kind of rebranding bullshit or altered programming that's made to cater to the common lowest denominator are PBS and Turner Classic Movies. And, even then, those channels have changed in time and the quality of entertainment provided from them has diminished significantly within the last 10 to 15 years.

Guess I'll be stuck watching YouTube videos the rest of my life. Fuck this.

>he doesn't know.

They're fighting Cell.

>Dimension W
>Tonight

Some fag

Meant for

It's literally confirmed never to air again

>meanwhile, on Dragon Ball Super

Time for best anime of the night

I would say it, but then someone will say that "that's the joke"

There's really no other option around here. AT&T and TWC(Charter now) are the only 2 real providers in my area for internet. TV Yeah I mean I could go to.. dish network but still leaves shitty internet options.

>mfw I kind of get this.

Travel Channel is still cool.

>It's literally confirmed never to air again
Source? I've heard that mentioned before but never anything to actually back that claim up.

oh user...

>drive 12 hours from Atlanta to Chicago for a job interview
>get turned down and have to drive back next day
>go for an interview at Publix
>manager tells me the same "you gotta do what makes you happy" speech your parents do word for word
>end of another jobless penniless week
>realize Toonami is dying

I should just get the rope and stool now

Mmmm, Grapegeta.

Food Network actually still focuses mostly on food surprisingly enough.

take it outside, you sad sack

It was years ago after its 8am showing got a 0.00 in its demo. The source it one of the Tumblr q&as thatbi don't have anymore.

Believe what you want, but it's never coming back

Hard to go wrong with that, since there's TONS of shit you can about food.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ONE PIECE IS LITERALLY THE BEST SELLING COMIC BOOK IN HISTORY

Well you still have

>nReboot
>ToonamiAftermath
>Swimelodeon

Yeah but I'm not gonna lie, it would be really cool if Toonami expanded by an hour at the tail end and they added some cheap "fun" anime, that would spark some life into the online discussion. The fact that people are still ruminating over old waifus and shitposting is just a sign that people are just clinging waaay too hard to the past and are despeate to put anything out.

TV is not going to be here in its current form in the next 5 years, its just a fact. I expect more online channels like ToonamiAftermath are going to spring up. Lets face it, anyone can do what the official Toonami team is doing right now. Hell NeoToonami had their own TOM, their own Absolution, and their own Programming slot which was killer.

two of the best king of the hill eps are on