People Against Radical Islam (PARI)

New thread for the combat Islam movement and other antirads.

Christian militia when?

>That
>Not the Ankh.
Do you know what this board is?

Stop LARPing

Manifesto pic related
Discord: tavK5

Why the R?
Christians should be against all heresy, let alone a Satanic religion that is actively killing us and attacking the body of Christ.

lets make fb profiles

We can utilise the support of pissed off moderates during the early stages, also greenpilled libtards. We can drop the r when victory is in sight.

Holy fuck why do you have to make it so difficult? There aren't 11 different forms of Islam. There are those who know what is in the Qur'an and Hadith and believes it, and those who don't know but believes because of tradition.

Nation specific emblems

Don't use nation specific symbols. Just don't.

>Ankh
>symbol of pharaoh

WE

were monarchs in an ancient society

To be honest you should replace the Cross with a Whip since Deus Vult is getting a bit stale as a meme.

Saying : "We will be god's whip" sounds much better.

It looka pretty /aes/ desu. Would not bang carrying this flag to one of our speeches senpai.

A whip does not provide safety only servitude. A shield stands for protecting innocent westerners whilst reinforcing the idea of crusade. Even the acronym is phonetically the same as Parry which further builds upon this idea.

It's more about the story of Jesus using a whip to drive out the merchants and charlatans out of the temple.

>individualism
>non violence

I bet the lefties will STILL find something wrong with this

>People Against Radical Islam (PARI)
what a shitty name
change radical to killer then we'll talk

I'm against all Islam, not just the radical shit.

Nice honeypot you got there, FBI.

We where Egyptians.

Or change it to XxDeathMegatron5000xX if you want it to be nothing but edgy.

>texas

learn to spell faggot

Harambe is a nigger

Nigga I thought this was called the United Progressive Front? Are you just going to change the name every time there's a new thread?

What is this really all about? I just hate Muslims, I don't want to swear by some tl;dr list of definitions that set about the futile task of segregating Muslim scum into different classes.

Was a general consensus against the name in previous threads. It's still a work in progress so I can take suggestions and do a strawpoll over the next few days.

ur mad cuz your national emblem is ugly lmao

Yours is literally a cock.

no homo bro, you jelly of my cock ?

No, I'm mad because a movement with dozens of different symbols makes said movement look weaker than it is. ONE symbol, ONE goal, ONE movement.

VALUES: NO VIOLENCE
not worth reading more.

WUZ

This

>No violence
Nigger, I did not buy a telscopic baton and a pig mask for nothing.

>literally "not all muslims"
>also no violence
Fuck off

I got to say the commitment to non-violence when Islamic interference in our countries is becoming increasingly more violent doesn't make much sense. I get that you don't want to be condemned instantly by MSM for being a "terror" group or whatever fuckery they'd pull, but at the same time you can take a stance promoting self-defense and still argue being a non-violent movement no?

>People Against Radical Islam (PARI)
Nope, I prefer this one.
>People Against Regular Islamic Shits (PARIS)

It's an FBI honeypot, guy. What do you expect?

FINALLY, THANK YOU OP

For once, i'm going to agree with the swedecuck. You need to have one symbol to rally under.

You could change the S into sociopaths or seditionists.

Global Offensive Against The Crisis Of Islamic Threats Under Sharia

or simply GOATCOITUS

People Ending Nigger Intelligence Scams or PENIS

Good one leaf