Do you rate it bros?

Do you rate it bros?

It was okay.
Can't rewatch it without getting bored though.

It still blows my mind that the line ""I may be stoned on grass and Prozac, but you've been walking through our life dead" made it into the film. One of the goofiest lines of dialogue I've ever heard.

That said, I like it, and the big shootout scene around the bank deserves its reputation.

overmemed and overrated mediocrity with 3 subplots no one gives a fuck about
I don't give a fuck how authentic the robbery scene is, the entire movie just feels sterile and hollow.

>One of the goofiest lines of dialogue I've ever heard.
You have obviously never seen a single Quentin Tarantino movie then.

it's actually my favorite movie

I want to like it because it's got everything I love in a movie, but every time I start to watch it, i get bored

>that scene in Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis' girlfriend keeps talking about wanting to have a pot belly
Why the fuck was that included? It was such a fucking stupid line and you can easily tell it's another fetish of Tarantino's that he wanted to expose on film

Only good performance was Val Kilmer. Pacino overacted. Got meme'd hard.

she's got a GREAT ASS

I gave it a meme/reddit

One of the best movies ever made. Only contrarian hipsters think otherwise.

What ever happened to Val Kilmer?

It's bogged down by an awful performance from Pacino, pointless scenes and pointless characters, making it feel too long and at times boring. But when the plot is moving it's pure fucking kino. It would have been better at 120 minutes and with fewer characters.
Why is the All-State guy even in this? He eats up like 15 minutes of screen time just to die unceremoniously without accomplishing a fucking thing. And how the fuck does a part-time bookstore employee afford a house in the Hills with a view like that?
That's the line you can't get over? Not Pacino screaming at Professor Frink about how much he likes fat asses for no reason at all?

Deniro is great in Heat, you fuck.

I remember watching it at like 2am alone when I was 15 not knowing anything about it. One of my favourite movie experiences.

It's all about the atmosphere.

great ass / 10

Didn't care for it.

I love it. Everyone is solid as fuck in their roles. Ashley Judd too qt

dinero is such a fucking hack liberal shittard, so is anyone who worships him kys

The true manliest film of all time.

The manliest film of all time is Conan the Barbarian you pleb

>waaaaaaaaa I don't agree with his personal views that means he's a shit actor
Gossipy faggot.

>Pacino and Kilmer are completely cucked by their wives
>Deniro gets sloppy because of a 6/10
>manliest
nigga u dumb

literally hang yourself underage redditor