For how long do you browse Sup Forums on an daily basis?

For how long do you browse Sup Forums on an daily basis?
5-6 hours here

24 hours

no breaks on happening watch

All the time.
Sup Forums is the temple of Kek.

Sup Forums is consuming our lives. how long until one of us becomes so radicalized that we create our own happenings?

Lately as much as possible there have been so many happenings we're all going to be in history books at some point with all this shit happening.

I long ago cast off my mortal coil & as such time has no dominion over these realms

2-3 quick browsing a day to check if there's a happening in progress. Then I stay longer, between one hour or the whole evening depending on the intensity of the happening..

This place is just a huge time sink. Chans in general flush your time down the toilet. I wish I could leave this place and go to the gym ;_;

this, there are no brakes on this train anymore, I have to witness all the happenings so KEKs will can be interpreted more accurately and his power can grow even more so he can manifest himself more often.

>tfw I am basically a priest of Kek

Lately an awful lot lol

Also, checked.

This, it's on in the background no matter what i'm doing.

DOUBLE 88
HEIL HITLER x2

When I stopped being a neet I thought I'd break free of Happening Addiction

But then they stuck me in a corner office where no-one can see what I'm doing and my boss exercises minimal oversight.

Ended up spending more time here 'cos the boredom of wagecuckery compels me to be permanently browsing on my phone.

Feels [spoiler]gr8[/spoiler] man

thats the case with me as well
im addicted to memes
praise kek.

420 minutes per second xDD

Whenever I get downtime from work and at home.

I use to come here casually, now I am roped in.

There is no way off the train.

I wanted to get off before, now I am buckled in waiting for the ride to come to and end, then ask for seconds.

My body is ready for the pain that is to come. Praise Kek. Semper Fi.

pretty much this,atleast the last days..

dude when i leave /pol i go and play ps4 i don't break laws for people who openly disagree with me..
killing people without getting attack is not cool with jesusand since everyone closes their eyes about whats happened there is no real motivation in dying or going to jail for nothing..my life is more worth than 3 threads on /pol full of anglo shitposting

maybe 2-3 hours

I come check then and there and shitpost a bit during work when there is not much to do in the office.
During evenings I only come when bored or happenings

Probably an hour a day total. This is on normal days, during a particularly juicy happening it'll be more obviously. I'm a stay at home mum so I can hop on anytime really and check it out but once the kids are in bed I can properly browse and comment.

I check it about 6 times a day

truth

i work from home so Sup Forums is always up, dont want to miss a happening or someone claiming the holyhoax is real

>5-6 hours here

At first I laughed at how much of a loser you must be to waste so much time on this message board. But then remembered that I probably spent about 12 hours on Sup Forums yesterday and that isn't unusual for me. Even when I'm working I spend 3-4 hours on Sup Forums. I'm truly wasting my life.

Praise kek.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

5-10 minutes , 5 or 6 time in a day

18-24 hours

It's already happened, David Sonboly was one of us

Like 12 hours a day.

I swear I'm active.

2h at work and 2h at home every day

Throughout the entire day

>for free

I'm pretty much refreshing Sup Forums 8 hours a day at work looking for happenings and rare flags

I always feel i'm going to miss something and check back every few minutes

During the week 1,30 hour per day tops
Weekends about 3 hours a day

I browse the first two pages once or twice a day for about 10 minutes.

Every Time i dont go on Sup Forums I miss a happening. Can't be doing that. And plus its like going to church.