Zootopia

Zootopia

So, what do you all think of the deleted scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9egnhKS3hfE
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Zootropolis
r4---sn-p5qlsney.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=4b585b503b38c682&itag=22&source=webdrive&app=texmex&ip=68.100.249.207&ipbits=32&expire=1463885571&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,nh,pl,requiressl,source&signature=22EC0745C476736DB5C8CCAC54E3533383FE69DB.837312D40D70E0208A8788BEBEC1E608353BE6F8&key=cms1&pl=16&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsney&ms=au&mt=1463876878&mv=m&nh=IgpwZjAxLmlhZDI2Kg03Mi4xNC4xOTUuMjM1
youtube.com/watch?v=yTv7YEYaAfs
youtu.be/D3eYplC-4vQ
strawpoll.me/10276447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=9egnhKS3hfE
Best one. I also want to know song/music name when she hugs the plushie.

Pretty good, not sure why this one was deleted, I know they mentioned time restraints, but I think this worked with the world more than her just looking at a file at Clawhauser's desk.

Is there one where she suffers from concrete burn on her feet?

My favorite is the one where Clawhauser starts singing Try Everything to the cuffed wolf.

They also wanted to establish Clawhauser as an ally of Judy
(for whatever reason as he never does anything later that would warrant him to be explicitly established as an ally.)

Still my favorite scene.

Shows foxes for being as evil as they really are.

>sentimental bullshit

Glad they changed it

maybe there will be more clawhauser parts in the sequels.

Concrete isn't hot, it sets because it dries, not because it cools. You're thinking of bitumen.

>deleted scene has Clawhauser being helpful through showing Judy where she can investigate her case

>actual movie has him making fun of her case and drinking loudly in her ear

Video cameras were a plotpoint later. She couldn't use them this early.

>When cement is dry it contains calcium oxide, which is not particularly dangerous. However, when water is added to cement, calcium hydroxide is formed, which is extremely alkaline with a pH of 12 to 13. Normal human skin has a pH of 5.5; therefore, wet cement can produce alkaline (caustic) skin burns which progress and get worse without more exposure.

But i'm assuming fur protects you from this since there is no direct skin contact.
Also she was wearing shoes, socks and pants.

Her toes were exposed. So the pads of her feet at least fucked up.

is there a non-torrent link to the movie?

Ive tried searching but all i get are shady "registration required" sites with the same pseudo video codec.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Zootropolis

You have to turn off adblock, but the site is fine and doesn't spam you with anything.

r4---sn-p5qlsney.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=4b585b503b38c682&itag=22&source=webdrive&app=texmex&ip=68.100.249.207&ipbits=32&expire=1463885571&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,nh,pl,requiressl,source&signature=22EC0745C476736DB5C8CCAC54E3533383FE69DB.837312D40D70E0208A8788BEBEC1E608353BE6F8&key=cms1&pl=16&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-p5qlsney&ms=au&mt=1463876878&mv=m&nh=IgpwZjAxLmlhZDI2Kg03Mi4xNC4xOTUuMjM1

Noteworthy in the sense that they replaced with genuinely better scenes; both the conversation with Judy's parents and the Nick introduction were much, MUCH better in the final movie. Especially the latter, to the point where watching the deleted version is cringeworthy and absent of all nuance.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTv7YEYaAfs

skip to 6:33

I hope not. The fat comic relief trope is just stupid.
Zootopia should be about normal people with normal problems, where you can easily draw parallels to real life.
We don't need another movie filled with cliches.

>This video is not available
I've gone through the entire ost and couldn't find it.

I enjoyed them, but I'm glad they were deleted.

Haven't watched 'em yet.

>Zootopia should be about normal people with normal problems

>Being overweight
>Not a normal problem

are you that guy who answers "I don't know" to questions on amazon?

Rabbits don't have pawpads, but some of the stuff would still have come in contact with her skin. Rabbit fur isn't waterproof.

>Rabbit fur isn't waterproof

Fuck, are you saying my rabbit breeding program to produce a line of waterproof rabbit fur jackets is doomed before I've even started skinning the lettuce munching bastards?

So every overweight person should automatically try to be "the funny one" in the group?
It's a cliche. Its stupid. Do what you want, don't do what a cliche expects you to be.

Sure. It's important that they know how many don't know.

>We don't need another movie filled with cliches.
bruh, come on

It's not as if they're going to be welcomed because of their great looks, interest in physical activities and incredibly pleasing body odor.

I wonder how many nights of the week Nick spent at a dive in the Nocturnal District instead of just drinking alone

Just start having sex with them.

>start having sex with them

>start

Well, typically they are.

The really overweight people I know tend to be funny and/or chill.

Without being overly wordy, i don't think that the molar strength of the concrete would be strong enough to burn, people get concrete on themselves all of the time. It's all about molar strength, not just pH (i.e parts, per Hydrogen)

I want to see the alternate collar intro

Can someone tell me if this is worth watching? Will I become a furry faggot if I do?

Prolonged contact (like leaving it caked around your feet) produces burns.

It's definitely worth watching, but yes, there's a risk of Chronic Furry Syndrome.

They were very hot and steamy

Just start having sex with them

>Winkel tripel
>Using the worst projection ever

it doesnt make sense, she's a rabbit, not a mouse, why would everything be so gigantic even for an elephant?
how does that office even fit inside?

Buns can be pretty small.

>Would you marry me?!
>I don't think now's the best time!
>Now might be the only time! I love you!
>Captain Bogo! Marry us!
>Allright! Dearly beloved we are gathered here today... etcetera, you may kiss!
>Just kiss!

He's her only contact in the ZPD.

yo, where'd you find that?

not so much that she has to use her whole body to write on a keyboard.

how was that gigantic keyboard even manufactured?

that scene was obviously to appeal to the miniature fetishists, like the gigantism fetishists got their scene

That's not the only way to solve your problems.

A dwarf lop would be pretty much in the same proportion with a standard keyboard.

>how was that gigantic keyboard even manufactured?
By a larger animal, presumably.

Places.

Dude.

Just start having sex with them

I want to fuck my problems away.

I found it in the /trash/ thread. I think it might be made by someone from there, but I haven't got a name

>carrot exclamation point

>judy suffering from short term memory loss

This scene - best

>Graduation scene
>Judy gets the badge out of the box
>Reveals it to let Nick take a good look
>Hides it in the pocket
>APRIL'S FOOLS!
>Nick is confused, looks around
>Everybody is laughing
>you can hear "hahaha, fox cop, is he serious" remarks off-screen
>Judy almost laughs so hard she can barely stand
>Nick runs off with tears in his eyes vowing to never let anyone ever hurt him again
>The whole scene is broadcasted live on ZNN

If only. Get that stupid smug fox out of there so I can have Judy all to myself.

Link plox

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!?!?

youtu.be/D3eYplC-4vQ

You better post link now. I swer to god m8.
If you don't do it i will find you. I will tie you up.
I will make you stand in a pool of water tied to the floor so you can't fall asleep.
You wont die from this. Oh no. I will allow you to sleep just enough for you to barely stay alive.

All you have to do to avoid this, is post the link/source of where you've found that screenshot.

>Black eyes
DEEPEST LORE!

For those of you who love Nick, just how far would you go for his love?
strawpoll.me/10276447

I would only kill if it was some sandnigger in syria and i was in the military.

->

is this a trick question? will I be forced to kill Judy for Nick?

>strawpoll.me/10276447
I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Where did that guy get that footage from? :O

I really liked that scene (especially when Nick pulls on his ears) but the one we got was waaaay better. Nick was hamming it up too much in the deleted version

You know this movie is seriously pretentious. So money is DOLLARS. Then we got the bear doing the religious sign and now devil references? Is this movie based on the Short Peace on Earth after humans genocided each other and animals adopted human religion out of nowhere?

maybe Blu-ray?

I got you bro!

Zootopia (2016) [1080p BluRay] (5.46 GB)

https:/
/mega.
co.
nz/
#!is0DTLiL!ez8HoC-LS4nAvXdllo
11UDZahYFX6dGGla06oq6Kces

Plz don't ban me ;_;

So if we're nitpicking at this point can we mention that claws shouldn't be able to operate a touchscreen?

I'm glad they removed all the gigantic props from the actual film

She needed a chance alright, a politically correct chance written and directed by proud cock sucking mangina simps who base Judy's competence on a lie about the female sex.

Oh this movie's reception is going to be very delicious after 15 or 20 years pass IRL. After the USA collapses I wonder how in retrospect people will review Disney's movies from these times. I can tell you, it's going to get ugly for the House of Vagina Mouse.And the worst part? Disney cannot pretend "We never put unrealistically competent women in our movies!" because the evidence is there since what? Aladdin?

Whoa there user. Don't be so mad.

It's the lighting. They're not there when he gets his badge.

You sound very insecure as a person. I hope your life situation improves for the better.

>any scene that has Tame collars

I never asked for this

STOP FUCKING TEASING ME WITH PROTO-ZOOTOPIA, LORD BYRON. Yes, it would have been incredibly depressing and undoubtedly would have done very poorly BUT I NEED THAT SHIT LIKE I NEED AIR

Perhaps it's a special design with pressure as an input?

The situations have to be somewhat relatable. This isn't an animal documentary.

No, Judy cannot be harmed. In this alternate universe, she is unintrested in Nick, so no damage done either way.

I have questions. Will i have to face the repercussions of my crime? Is it garanteed he'll like me even though i'm a murderer at that point?

Shock collars wouldn't work in a police department.
>be a pred cop with a collar
>chase a criminal pray
>pray gets cornered, tried to attack you
>you get agitated and the collar shocks you
>criminal gets away

You will have to commit a murder just like any other, and if you get caught by the police then yes, you will face repercussions. However, Nick will be forever grateful that you have conjured him into the physical realm, and as such, will forgive you for what you've done.

>preds
>respectable jobs

>Leave for a week
>All the deleted scenes go up
What the hell did i miss?

>What the hell did i miss?
All the deleted scenes going up.

Blu Ray leaked

Blu-ray leak, mah nig.

I would like to see... Zootopia reach a billion... can you tell me... when it will make that mark?

I have mega link

I'm still fucking buying it though.] you glorious bastards.
>Koslov is the one who gave Nick the money for Wilde Times
CALLED IT.
>K

Would you rather hug little Nick or dystopia Nick who just had his collar removed?

maybe 2 - 3 weeks? around the blu-ray comes out.