keith david and his love interest is the girl from jackie brown

we already had a remake a couple of years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1_38445vA

I'll just leave this here

Kurtwood Smith

The iron manlet actor

it was garbage

too clean cut and the robocop suit just looked like plastic body armor

i really love robocop, he's probably my favorite super hero, and seeing him reduced to an android phone commercial was depressing.

i wish they'd make another robocop movie with the original score, really gritty detroit-y filming locations, and most importantly the original suit.

have him tackle the whole police brutality thing idk

The more goodlooking the actor is, the more tragedy once he loses his humanity

Jared Leto could pull it off

How about something original ya big reddit spacing pleb.

Nic Cage. Seriously.

???
90% of the movies you think are "originals" are based on books you've just never heard about. Watch the credits of the movies you watch, you will be surprised.

>Nic Cage

no

this would be so amazing

I honestly always thought Lance Henriksen would've done a better job than Weller.

Idris Elba

arnie

He's too much of a madman. I bet he would show up one day and have a small plaque on his costume that would read ED-209.

He's THAT insane in the membrane I tell you!!

>Condoning a revival/remake of an onld series purely because people and yourself like the character
Quit stroking your dick, obviously I know that everything and ideas are derived from so many things. But what you're describing is exactly what is wrong with movies at the moment, banking in on name recognition. Are you part of reddit migration or something? Shiny robot armour is not why the movie failed.

Come on. His breakdown mid movie would be classic. Imagine him doing the robot thing.

>the whole police brutality thing"

actually believing the lies of BLM
wow