TFW there will never be an happening in your country

TFW there will never be an happening in your country

rome happening soon desu

That's what you get for not being white.

feels comfy

The fuck is going on in Rome? I was going there next year to visit the Temple of Caesar and pay my respects to my idol ;_;

I dont know man. Rome is a prime target.

>tfw same

Don't worry, the muslims want Rome so bad that they will try eventually

London must burn

>That's what you get for not letting millions of migrants fuck your ass

Thanks Germany!

Italy is more worthy of being white than your pathetic country.
Hitler must be turning in his grave.

arabs are so racist also check your privilege

>mfw terrorists won't attack italy because we're the ones who let them enter in europe

What fucking RETARD designed these flag colors

I think you just jinxed it, my digits confirm kek's will.

I've heard that if muslims did try something the mob would start dissappearing people, is that true?

>Temple of Cæsar
There's a lot of things to see in Rome, but that is not one of them.

only if it's again their interest
mafia doesn't give a shit about people

Did you even read my post

Praise Keku

Just watch, once those massive Deutsche Bank losses spread your shitty banks will default too and you'll become like Greece

pay denbts

One of the most intrusive and potent police service at world, trained in investigations by Mafia fellows AND Mafia fellows themselves?

That's not something maometti & saladini can deal to.

Also we got cazzo grosso and pochi cucchi so abus respect us.

We're not 100% safe of course but probably a combination of factors has keep us safe till now:

1) our police/secret service already fought terrorism in the past
2) due to basically no colony our immigration of sand niggers was very slow. We have now the sons of the first sand niggers.
3) our citizen law is ius sanguinis: if you have no italian blood you're not italian citizen. This means that at the first sign of something wrong the police kicks you out from the country (we had more than 100 "suspects" of jihadism thrown off Italy in the first 6 months of 2016)
4) Mafia, Camorra, 'Ndrangheta and Sacra Corona Unita have the control of the whole territory. Terrorist attacks means more police, more army, more checks and shit and these things are bad for business. If they see some shitskins doing something strange they probably thrown them in the acid themselves.
5) Italian police didn't give a fuck for being called "racist" from the media so if they stop you and your name is Mohammad instead of Mario they'll check even in your butthole to see if something wrong.
6) Italians in general are diffident toward strangers (especially of different race) so there are less chance to infiltrate a community.

Simply some guesses of mine of course.

yes i think it's a combination of these