STOP GIVING MY POKEMON RARE CANDY RUHNAL BLUMF REEEEEEEEE

STOP GIVING MY POKEMON RARE CANDY RUHNAL BLUMF REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
ice.gov/features/100-days
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/
nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule
marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yikes. Stick a fork in her mods.
This meme is done.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, aintcha?

kek

GROGMAL STRUMPFS

GONRAD CUMF

OTTO DIX

it was funny at first but this meme is just dead now.
you fags shouldn't have posted it on other boards.

You're a few days too late my man, this is /fmg/

JOHANNES BAARGELD

It actually happened.

Friendly reminder that will always be the best.

CABARET VOLTAIRE

Pokemon are made out of foods now? How could this even be a living creature, it will melt in a few minutes under direct sunlight. Pokemon needs to be retired, it's become sad at this point.

YOU THINK YOU HAVE WON, YUMPFF? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE WOULD ALL SUDDENLY SLIP AWAY? WELL THINK AGAIN! ME, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABS, AND MANY OTHERS ARE TOGETHER MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU AND YOUR PUNY SUPPORTERS! YOU WILL DIE IN THE PIT AND WE ALL LAUGH AT YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long could they possibly talk about that?

two separate fifteen minute segments

I'm not joking

DONT SPEAK TO THE MIDDLE EAST GLOMPF
YOU ARE HATER

Long ago in a distant land, I, Colbert, the shapeshifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish President, wielding two ice cream scoops, stepped forth to oppose me...

more than 20 minutes, multiple times.

How can anyone wonder about americans being sick of their media.
For fucks sake.

FLAHHEANRKD GRAML!

Holy shit is this a real pokemon? That's approaching Simpsons levels of shark jumping

ĢRÜNOLT BRÆMÞ

So Colbert was actually playing Pokemon and got triggered when it evolved? That's what I meant by bottom of the barrel.

No its a joke about how upset he is with Trump getting two scoops.

No, it's referring to the ice cream. He's triggered because the pokemon is two scoops.

LANAL
PMUMP

can someone posts the Colbert video on this scoop thing?

as god intended

STOP INFLUENCING GAEM FREAK AND JUNPICHI MAZDA ZRRUMFF GREEEEEEEENINJA

Guys, I understand the context of the meme, my point is this meme has exhausted all possible jokes already that we're going to Pokemon references. Hence bottom of the barrel, this joke has been done to death and this is an example of this.

>he hasnt seen klefki, the keyring pokemon

TWO SCOPLS JHOKLD VLUMFP

is that an actual fucking pokemon? what has the world come to

Please stop.

So how is taking colbert of the air going for ya Sup Forums?

it hurts

Oh okay.
That is pathetic.

jesus christ

I despise Trump, but the media seems to be trying to engineer the removal of a President elected by a democratic process.

This is never going to stop, like when Clinton used a cigar for non-smoking purposes and he was mercilessly hounded for it.

TWO
SCOOPS???????????

DON'T YOU DARE ADD ANOTHER SCOOP TO THAT CONE FGRANLD HLUMPF

Who said anything about that? We are like Colbert, we don't actually want to get rid of the people we make fun of.

FACT: If Hillary won, he would be floundering right now.

Do you even know what shintoism is? Pokemon was always like that. You're just a nostalgiafag

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear cones.

It's an icicle, retard.
>living rocks and magnets are ok, but ice with a goofy shape is where I draw the line!

wtf I'm shintoist now

my sides

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE SAID IT HE FUCKING SAID IT THE NUCLEAR CONES LINE HAAAAAAAHAHAAAA HOLY FUCK THATS HILARIOUS IVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE HAHA PRAISE KEK MY DUDE LOL XD SHADILAY HAVE MY UPVOTE

how do you explain the straw then?

its clearly supposed to represent a chocolate stick

DIRGEBAG TRIPOLI

So....

Trump huh? I mean come on now

WHO LIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON DC?
DONALD TWO SCOOPS
PORCINE AND ORANGE AND DESTRUCTIVE IS HE
DONALD TWO SCOOPS

OBSESSED

Two scoop cone is a dangerous game. You have to hurry up and eat that shit before it melts all over your hand.

Yes, that's what it's meant to represent (and the straw is overkill, I think the design would be fine without it) but within the universe it's meant to be living ice that inspired the human invention of ice cream.

It was funnier when this meme didn't have the LE WACKY FACE 2 SCOOPS BLURPH aspect to it, that just invited all the trump retards to sperg out.

Wow, is that a NEW joke for Colbertposting? Did I find the hay in a very, very large needle stack?

>being this upset

FUCK CLUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, pokemon are lovecraft now

>MC: one(1) scoop
>Ohya: more(1>, 2~) scoops
SOMEBODY

Can't wait for Balamb Klump's impeachment. It's over for him any minute now.

>Yeah we totally didn't spend like a week complaining to the FCC about the cockholster thing!
You guys have the the memory of a goldfish, I swear.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

I know it sounds so stupid you're hard pressed to believe it's actually how people feel

What am I even supposed to say to that? I voted trump I just hate you retards

The faces were necessary to give Trump supporters an outlet for their rage every time their God Emperor is criticized

It's just a joke, my friend.

No need to get upset. Nice dubs btw

Please read

Nah - I was just thinking about how messy a two scoop cone could be.

w-wow...so this is the power of reddit..

Haha fuck drunpf and FVCK whyte ppl

you mean a site where 99% of users hate trump, sound like your home

honkeys be thinkin they can humanize trump here... cumskins are just mad hillary got more votes LOL

That must make us the 1%

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees

>ice.gov/features/100-days

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/

>nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule

>marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28

In 100 days trump has accomplished these things. AND

Is expanding deportation capabilities, keeping illegals who tap our resources out.

Going through with an executive order to hire 15,000 more border patrol employees. To help with this.

Pushing NATO allies to spend more so we aren't footing the bill for national security.

522k jobs have been added under trump.

2.3% increase in wages.

6% increase in market shares.

Is going through with the pipeline, adding even more jobs in the future.

Brought back a factory from india adding even more jobs.

Push to eliminate regulations that hinder buisnesses from developing, supporting the average person and stimulating the mom and pop stores in America. For ever 1 regulation in place, two are slashed allowing for an easier experience for remaining competitive.

Make a lifetime ban on white house officials lobbying for foreign governments.

This is in 100 days.

t. lebbit

r/the_donald is the biggest subreddit, and has launched multiple attempts to colonize Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums.

But I bet you already knew that.

>butthurt redditors immediatly start crying

Fuck drumf and fuck you whyte boi

Whaaaah he said mean things to me on Sup Forums
I am crying now ;_;

Pay attention, cuckservatives. See this shit? This anti-funny bullshit is why there are no cuckservative comedians. You """people""" are the antithesis of comedy.

HELL YEAH BROTHER FUCK BLOMPH, AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I hear that tommorow he is getting impeached. RUSSIAN AGENT, AJHFDLSNFKJOLWFHKJLFR

A-are you ok?

r u triggered?

also someone please post the 5 panel version of this thing

COS MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

This was the worst crossover episode ever made
>hype up demon mode colbert
>demon mode is only used once and thats just to walk up on stage and say so...

Fuck FLOBD ROLMF