Why is Blizzard continued to be allowed to facilitate a more dangerous drug than Cocaine, Meth, or Heroin...

Why is Blizzard continued to be allowed to facilitate a more dangerous drug than Cocaine, Meth, or Heroin? World of Warcraft has ruined more lives than any illegal drug.

Everyone that has ever been involved in developing World of Warcraft should be in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmyPwfWn2_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O5lOzMYSgnU
youtube.com/watch?v=YrmxbWCsmAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I ever go homeless I'm going to get a laptop and play wow in a McDonald's all day every day and JDIF to get by.
>0.02 cents a post adds up

DUDE
VIDEO GAMES
LMAO

Hardly related to politics. WoW isn't even the same anymore, its a casual shitfest that's behind time-locks. Its not like vanilla where you could just play 18 hours a day and always have something to do.

How does an Australian know about vanilla WoW? Did you even have internet back then?

I agree, OP. 4 years off it and still get nostalgic thoughts of how "good" it was and that it wouldn't hurt to give it another chance while in reality I know it's a grindfest of shit and no fun.

Vanilla was crack and in retrospect, highly addictive. At one point I was playing with the thought of killing my parents cause they pulled the cable at about 2am. Scary addictive. Anyone still play it?

>World of Warcraft has ruined more lives than any illegal drug.
Implying the people who let ruin their lives were not all on some illegal substance like pot?

only if you had some sort of other problems in your life. like being born a cuck

i played mmo's for a few hours after school. like all normal healthy children. i still had a life

wow: darwinism edition

fuck off at least in world of warcraft im the jew

There's some good vanilla private servers, so yeah.
The upside is that it's free.

did it shrink your brain and rendered it useless?

nope. Unlike video games, drugs can dry your brain like a sponge.
so, your arguement is invalid

>Playing wow in 2016

But its bugged out, everyone hacks and the feeling is not the same. Right?

i play wow and love it fuck you all *sips tea*

>165 KB JPG
>World of Warcraft has ruined more lives than any illegal drug.
>Everyone that has ever been involved in developing World of Warcraft should be in jail.

What do ppl think of the new talent system ?????

That faggot admin MissGurky ban me from Kronos 2
>I say in barrens "burger king home of the nigger"
>Banned from chat for 30 minutes, reason: rasism
>I put in ticket to GM that says "you spelled racism wrong faggot."
Banned from server for 2 years
Czech cucks

>playing the digital jew
wew

>>>reddit

>ywn shitpost in barrens chat again
Why even live?

>edgy on world of warcraft

savage

pretty shitty drug when like 80% users just quit on their own

No. I play on Kronos and there are some bugs but they are actively fixing them when people report them correctly. I've never heard of anyone hacking but there is botting and they got software that detects it and GMs that check out suspicious players so that it's not a noticeable problem since they ip ban and sometimes range ban. The feeling is the same as 10 years ago.

what about LOL? All my friends in their mid 20s who play this game are semiautistic, addicted, mindblown NEETs.

It's a pretty easy drug to quit when you're an American with internet that goes down every 5 minutes because reasons.

Kronos is pretty shitty.
>make rogue
>name it Kikeslayer
>20 levels later they make me change the name
>name it Judejuicer
Haven't played since then

>be 15 and popular, lots of friends and invited to freshman parties
>get new computer, I can now try this new game everyone's talking about called "world of warcraft"
>hit the MMO pipe hard, fully addicted
>over the next 4 years stop talking to half my friends, no more parties, no more relationships
>spend over 130 DAYS of my life in game, roughly a full year of life counting sleep. At the time roughly ~5% of my entire time on earth was spent in game

WoW has single-handedly bren the largest influence on the direction of my life. Who knows where'd I'd be without it? Maybe I'd have gone to college, maybe I'd have started shooting heroin with my old freshman buddies that I lost contact with.
Atleast I can say I cleared Black Temple/Hyjal/most of SWP

god I fucking hate admins, all of them
it's the type of job that attracts nothing but insufferable cunts who only want to swing around a big ban hammer to make themselves feel better

idk i was a guild leader of a higher end raiding guild, and I learned a lot about managing people, communication at a pretty young age, game isn't the same and doesn't require the same grind. It was also something me and my friends could bond over. Still went out, still went to school, but always found a few hours a week to play.

Everyone here should be playing wow in order to worship kek. After all he manifistated himself with his last power he lost over the centuries in the wow language algorythm chaging the probably most used word for the other faction to his own name. Out of lol came kek. This was when he started gaining new power after thousands of people are writing his name over and over again until he eventually became as strong again as he is now.

Prais kek

>guild leader
>high end guild
>few hours a week

If you played before cata and really were high end raiding, then you were playing no less than 10 hours a day

Yes we had WoW back then but we had to walk to the instances uphill both ways with 600ms

High end raiders still demand 12+ hours a day for the first fortnight of a tier

Day raiding was barely even a thing before Ulduar

Sunwell was the first time there was a serious high end hardcore race.

The requirements at the top end have not changed materially throughout the years even if the requirements for lower players have become easier.

>Winston

>tfw trying to grind for the insane title

Help me these lock boxes

they portray themselves as goblins, even have the shylock nose and are greedy niggers

"higher end"
We are talking top 10 on a high pop server, we weren't cutting edge, but we did alright. And we started in WOTLK.

Most of the addicts were already on Everquest, and before that they were on MUDs.

I dropped college to have more time for wow, never did anything else in the drug department. I quit many years agoand fixed my life but it was an addiction

>current WoW
>addicting

130 days /played for WoW is literally nothing.

Fuck off.

Same happened to me. Curse you Blizzard. May Kek bring you ruin.

You're pretty much right, OP.

My psychiatrist agrees. He sees people like you and I all the time.

No wonder you only played a couple hours a week, you played the expansion that was designed for casuals.
I used to play 8+ hours a day and I wasn't even wearing full epics. You needed to play 80 hours a week or more to be in the top guilds.

>wasting your time on wow when there was runescape

This, LOL along with Pokemon GO are the more dangerous drugs at the moment. Also dubs.

>comparing casual RTS games and literal meme games to MMO's

No.

I remember ignoring my girlfriend so much that she made a trial account just to whisper me that she was breaking up with me. I told her that I literally did not care and that AV was about to pop. She didn't understand.

>Pokemon Go
>Not shit

Nah, Pokemon Go bored me in less than a day.

this

none of you are remembering where Kek first appeared to us

I realize that you guys like memes and all, but idolatry is a pretty big no no to God.

I've got around 70h /played and about 50h of it has been roleplay

Then again I created my character in 2009 so it's really nothing when you think about it

Mobo =/= Casual RTS ?

Pleeb.

There were three Gods in those earlier days.

Lol
Kek
and Bur

They make a product, but it's the player's responsibility to balance the game with their life. Unfortunately, I'd had only negative experiences with people who play this game, like an old roommate
>have a roommate who quit playing, had a job, but got a raise, so he started playing again
>suddenly he starts leaving work early to play more WoW
>doesn't pay rent or bills for 2 months, asks me for money but I say no
>starts eating all my food in fridge, says he'll pay for groceries, but ends up buying beer instead
>doesn't take showers, does not clean up after himself, leaves around shit stained underwear in corners of his room and says "will do laundry later"
>tell him to get out and he moves back into his mom's trailer

> it's the player's responsibility to balance the game with their life

People can't do this - especially kids. That's why we have a government to protect people from themselves.

They told me Satan would be beautiful..

d a pp e b

Now it isn't I'm sure but back at the end of BC it was a lot and that was only counting my main rogue and alt hunter /played, add all the time from the level 34 dwarf warriors named ģimlėè on Bumblefuck (PvP) left to rot in Hillsbrad Foothills, or that 19 twink rogue you spent 3 hours on every Sunday morning in STV trying to get that fishing tourney trinket. It's probably closer to 200 days over 4 years

But yeah I know that's not a lot compared to some people which is sad when you really think about it

eh I play like 8 years (now on privates of course) and I don't feel addicted. I also think that the mentioned by you illegal drugs should be legal.

2008 called, it wants its meme back

It's been 3 years, 4 months, 15 days, 32 minutes and 29 seconds since I last logged in on my main... the struggle is real

I loved playing as a goblin using jewish names and asking for reparations and calling them antisemites, good times

CITIZENS

who /meme mount/ here

>Unlike video games, drugs can dry your brain like a sponge

[citation needed]

I would hope that parents would step in if they saw kids were spending too much time on WoW.

ITS YA BOI ASMONGOLD

Keep hoping.

kek'd.

Who here still plays runescape

>tfw started in 2002
>on and off
>high school played a shit ton. Still did school work
>had 20+ accounts
>go to college, graduate, get good job
>made new account a few weeks ago and only play at work
>current stats

Never got on the WoW train but I'm glad I stuck with RS. The only other MMO I would play is Phantasie Star

Everquest was the superior mmo experience.

>Played for 2 years as a kid
>Mindlessly explored and did nothing

Kinda miss it

logged 365+ days from 06-13 and maxed my account

dumped all my gold in 48 hr when 07 was announced (40b) and was perm banned shortly after

played 07 for the 1st month but grew bored and haven't been back

Hello fellow nerds!

Come to Bleeding Hollow-US and join the best world PvP guild in WoW.

This.

>no guild duelist or gladiators achievement

"""best""" pvp guild rofl

>there was a crazy Australian that had a news story did over him because of how obsessed he was with vanilla wow
>Maybe a month after that he joined my guild

He was a pretty cool guy

That's because it wasnt cartoony faggotry and the world actually felt big + dangerous.

The pace of leveling was brutal, but that's because the focus was more on the social aspects of the game (at least with classic) than "hurr durr kill 5 pigs and get a prize XD"

Runescape was better.

>old WoW
>only pure master specs such as prot warrior, combat rogue or resto shaman are able to perform greatly in raids, healer classes who tryto dps are pathetic at it
>if you want to get loot, you will have to work hard and communicate with other people, and then you can make your character incredibly strong
>lower levels and even other 60s without gear will admire you and strive to be like you
>and if you want to do PvP, you won't have to put up with arena pillarhumping bullshit and will instead crusade into Hillsbrad to crush your enemy faction, see their quest hubs razed to the ground and hear the lamentations of their lowbies

>nu-WoW
>hurr all specs matter, bring the player not the class, down with single-role privilege, classes who can both dps, tank and heal will now out-dps those who only can dps! perfectly fair equality!
>all loot for everybody! free legendaries! free stuff for everyone! no one deserves to be special or important, even if he works hard
>leveling takes less than one week, and you can get bis-geared in a month
>PvP is shoehorned into designated BG's, arenas and "PvP zones" like ashran, World PvP is not allowed because ganking is mean and it makes people sad so it's a big no-no

Fucking liberals ruined my favorite game

World PvP.

We don't do much rated PvP.
Years ago there was a horde guild on this realm that was massive, all they did every day was attack Stormwind and other alliance cities etc.

We made our guild in response in order to protect our cities and kings etc. At first we had to resort to guerilla warfare tactics because of the massive size discrepancy between our raids but eventually we grew strong enough to not only stop their advances on the alliance but we turned the ride and brought war to the horde and their cities, they are still here but they are pretty broken and beaten.

Here's our first wargame:

heres our second wargame: BONNUS: you get to hear the horde gm talking shit before he gets beat

sorry for the tldr i dont see Sup Forums and WoW intersect much

oops, link to 2nd wargame

youtube.com/watch?v=O5lOzMYSgnU

fuck im too high for this shit

link to first wargame
youtube.com/watch?v=YrmxbWCsmAA

*sips tea*
*fucks a dog in the ass*
*jumps out of a window and breaks neck on the ground*

honestly I fucking hate it when people add that on. It's like some way that morons try to make themselves sound more cultured and intelligent.

Also from where the meme of "Globlins intelligence is on decline" come from ? i don't remember being mentioned never in the canon lore

I played vanilla WoW

the pvp was shit

If you have not reached 3k by now you probably shouldnt even play

this

I have spent almost all of my teenage years on this game, and then later met someone from the game that caused so much trauble i have never dealt with, and will ever deal in my life ever i believe..
it's unbelievable if i think about where i would be if i've never played this game, my life would be very different just because of those situations, so so weird

You can't blame a company that just wants to earn as much money as possible. It's your own weak mindedness that is responsible for it, if WoW is strong enough to fill the void in your life you can only look at yourself.

>modern wow
>addicting

wew lad.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

Riot their garbage game called League of Legends is just a timesink. Its a pvp only game that you play together with 4 others. But usually you play with random 4 others vs random 5 others which of course is complete aids and for masochists. I don't even get it why so many people enjoy that crap. It's retarded to lose because of someone else just dicking around which is what happens most of the time in those type of dota like games.

On top of that Riot is the most smugg and lazy game dev that I've ever encountered. You can't even save replays locally even though I read that they promised that stuff 6 years ago. I don't even get it why they are constantly pushing their esports crap if their engineers can't even make a replay function. Probably explains why in that esport you only see the same 20 or so characters out of the 120. The same applies to any other kind of game like this. Be it League, DotA or smite or whatever it is all the same garbage filled with garbage people.

I've played these kind of games with irl mates and it is just not fun. Often one is much better than the others and then you get this internal friction and irritation that sometimes gets expressed sometimes not but you know it is there and overall it just makes for a miserable time with real life friends. I've had to tell someone that I'm not going to play these types of games with him because most of the time one of us gets pissed because one underperforms or you just get the guy who dicks around in your team. And if the enemy gets a guy who is just dicking around it is not really fun either. The game is just not fun 90% of the time. Main reason these kind of games are popular are because of some kind of masochistic gambling addiction.

World of Warcraft is shit nowadays, if you get addicted to it now there is something wrong with you, not the game.

It really should be banned. I knew a smart guy. Engineering student. Dropped out to play wow.

I had 1100 days played on my original mage back in WOTLK that I created in Dec 2004. That was 1 character. I know several other people with similar time. One of my friends had like 1500 days played when he quit in MOP on his main character.

I'll say it again, 130 days is NOTHING.

I'm playing vanilla WoW now.

The PvP is bloody amazing. In addition to your usual class set of skills, you have dozens of engineering gizmos, world items or consumables. It gives PvP more depth than in any addon.

Wow is as addictive as carrots or tea.

You're a fucking retard to compare it to the heavy set drugs listed.