What can we do to solve America's rampant islamaphobia problem?

What can we do to solve America's rampant islamaphobia problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=24m04s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=27m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw
youtube.com/watch?v=FdjEFte8d_M
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove islam

glass the middle east

>Get rid of Islam
>Now no one is islamophobic

by killing all muslims.

burn in nuclear hellfire

Kill all Muslims on a planetary scale. Face it, nigger variant, you like the abuse.

Let's keep it civil guys

no. fuck you.

you dont keep it civil. why should we.

taqiya using prick

>a muslim saying let's keep it civil

I read that The Prophet was actually an African nigger that came to Saudi to rape little girls. Is that true? It sounds true.

Read my mind

Well he wuz a kangz after all

Cut your throat

Maybe when Islam reforms and Islamic governments stop funding terrorists, we'll stop being afraid of you.

Until then, the west is at war with your backwards ideology, which is why we can't just "defeat" shitstains like ISIS.

this is now a war thread

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

Go back to Iraq.

What the fuck did I ever do to you? You guys are literally Tumblr tier

start another crusade and clean up this planet

By not calling it a fucking phobia would be a start because its not phobia. Its the same tier as pol using words like autism and believe it is the literal definition but this is pol and it is accepted.

On other hand when the fucking ruling classes and media uses pretty words like phobia, racism, nazism, fascism and such in absolutely different meaning than what it means it is reinforcing this stupid movement of plebs who want to fit in or cant think for themselves.

Renounce your religion here and now and we can be friends

Literally kill yourself.

I'm a Kurdish jew

>keep it civil

We just know your texts buddy and about the gameplan of al ikhwan..

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=24m04s Islamophobia (a made up word) connected with the redefined term racism (when they say racism they mean critical of islam and sharia law) And OIC attempting to equate the two. OIC asks to accomodate muslims, instead of assimilate.. why are they saying this? Because It's against sharia law for muslims to leave their faith or to adopt a different culture than the rules of sharia law and islam.. Except to practice the makkan phase of deception whilst they gather their numbers before entering the medinan phase. Therefore they do not wish to assimilate, but everyone should fall all over themselves trying to accomodate their needs.. They want to live under their law (shari'ah), not your law.. or you're a racist (redefined as being critical against islam) xenophobic (if your culture and laws are against sharia law) and an islamophobe.. See the deception?! They are trying to with warped manipulative legalese to impose blasphemy laws upon western nations via OIC served legal documents! And they are only able to do this because nobody is challenging them on this blatant attempt to institute shari'ah law all over the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=27m59s the 10 year plan (initiated in 2005).. "ten year programme of action to meet the challenges facing the muslim ummah in the 21st century" by OIC.
"3. Endeavour to have the united nations adopt an international resolution to counter ISLAMOPHOBIA (to counter critics of islam and shari'ah law) and call upon all states to ENACT LAWS (islamic shari'ah blasphemy laws/islamic law of slander) to counter it, including DETERRENT PUNISHMENTS!"

They are attempting to get UN to adopt international resolutions against "racism" (as defined by sharia law) and "islamophobia" (being critical of islam)..

shoo shoo, towelhead

Cool videos deflecting the issue by starring hip, non-threatening muslims as if they were what people are concerned about.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

you were born.

even if you saved my life. mark my words. i would want to kill you all.

no force on this earth will ever change my mind.

Literally kill yourself twice

Kill all the Muslims.

Just an fyi islam means submission, not peace.

you can't, people turn the news and see muslims bombing everything, killing people and causing harm. What do you expect? love? fuck off

>I'm not like other Muslims

>keep it civil
>muslim
>civil
>ackbar

One or the other, Muhammad.

I doubt you have ever met a Muslim girl. You are just like most Americans.

Jew means robbery, rape, murder, lies, and muslim brother

>Kill every single muslims
>Islamophobia is no longer a thing

If you force the meme hard enough, normies will buy anything.

#IWOULDNOTBLAMEISLAMFORTHIS #RELIGIONOFPEACE

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw

Irl not girl. Woopsies

>you are just like other Americans
>I'm not like other muslims

Whew.

remove all muslims

no muslims = no islamophobia

Just realized islam is actually autism 2.0

Guys, it is actually sad

Not him but I live 35 mins from Dearborn. I, and most of the people in the area, would personally gas every single mohammadan in that city if given a chance.

Yup and peace according to islam is when everyone is ruled by sharia law.. They definitions of words you are accustomed with is changed completely in islam

Like freedom and justice.. freedom from the laws of man, justice according to sharia..

Remember that when they say islam is about peace, the peace they are talking about is a different definition of peace than what you think it is.. so technically they're not lying.

Same when they say islam doesn't allow killing of innocents.. well innocents in islamic law is adherent muslims, non adherent muslims are guilty, all non muslims are guilty per default. So when they say "we don't condone killing of innocents" they are decieving you because innocent when they say this ONLY means adherent muslims and nothing else but that..

So again technically they are not lying but you have to understand the deception via different definitions of words being played there.

This way it makes it appear as if muslims want the same as you ah but they have redefined the words/term.

This. Pathetic, really. They live in a desert and are arrogant and stupid about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdjEFte8d_M short introductory video about this so you can get the gist of how much this is going on, and how it's backed up by islamic law.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s "you said something i didn't like therefore i went out and killed someone" "oh i better not say anything like that ever again" This is battered wife syndrome plain and simple.. Illustrated with an example.. "A woman who's married says something and her much larger husband doesn't like it and he beats her and he said, you caused yourself to get beaten because you said something i didn't want to hear, so you incited me to violence, please don't make me hurt you again. So shut up". THIS IS BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME AS A FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS CRAZY AND IT'S WRONG!
You are not to blame for that person killing someone, that person is to blame for killing someone.. PERIOD!
If muslims kill someone because they are offended, you shouldn't remove your first ammendment, you should remove them from your nation so that you can exercize your freedom of speech yet again.

Doesn't Isam mean submission?

like you are supposed to submit to god and all that? And in theory everyone everywhere is supposed to submit to god?

That's what I've been told

Kill all muzziez

USA is bombing the middle East. The lions of IS are just retaliating.

Vultures

>Islam means peace

Really makes u THINK, huh?

I RENAME myself #muhammedNow.

Ah here we go, OP admits he is pro ISIS..

>mic drop

It's over guys.

Easy wipe out islam. No more problem from either sides. No more xenophobes to complain when the children of their tribe are used as muslim sex toys and no more muslims to use said children as sex toys.

When indoctrinating normies, you just need to be relentless. Soothing background music often helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

Never ask the hard questions, they would cucks uncomfortable, and keep dropping cues that white people are the actual problem.

Never said I was pro Isis in any form

ISIS!!! Call the drones in!!

>a muslim
>saying "keep it civil"
My sides are in fucking orbit

Kill all muslims on the Earth

Prepare to have your sides leave the solar system, he just tried to justify ISIS
Here it is

Admit to being a raping, killing, backward ass piece of shit.

Sounds like he needs some freedom

Death is freedom

The guy who drew that likes dicks though, too much detail went into drawing that penis, he loves it

fpbp

>im a feminists
>looks male to me

What in the fuck?

How can we look at this, obviously not every muslim person is complete wack but this doesn't really mean anything. It's not about being muslim or whatever you think you are, it's how this idea is used to murder and hurt not only those that aren't muslim, but even their own.

Religion needs to be reformed, or better yet exterminated from the planet, if we want to be peaceful and happy

Fun fact: The term 'Islamophobia' was coined by a Nordic gov't 'minister of multiculturalism' who later ran away to join ISIS

kill yourself in the most civil way possible

I'm seeing some weird influx of good canadians, wtf is happening?

Solve America's rampant Islam problem

Have Muslims stop blowing themselves up because of their religion.

We have to live next to this shit, is what

wrong.

YOU STARTED THIS