IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

HOLY SHIT!!!$@$!$

IT'S HABBENING!

dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/
imgur.com/vBpOzJU
scribd.com/document/319384834/IRS-Response-Clinton-Foundation-July-2016
scribd.com/document/319409151/Clinton-Foundation-July-15-Letter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Koskinen
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/15/house-panel-votes-censure-irs-chief-alleged-obstruction/85917342/
youtube.com/watch?v=RbV2jlWUKqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dailycaller.com/2016/07/26/exclusive-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/
OH SHIT

>> daily caller

;)

>John Koskinen
Why does he have a Finnish last name?

(((IRS)))

Nothing to celebrate here.

Remember when the State Department "re-opened" its investigation into the Clinton emails, only to quickly conclude she did nothing wrong? Same shit here. And I'm not even a hill shill. I'm just saying don't celebrate prematurely.

SECRET user WAS RIGHT

If true, the only reason they're investigating it to let everyone know how great and not corrupt the Clinton Foundation is

Why do Americans always send the Tax Man after the really big crooks?

imgur.com/vBpOzJU

That's it, Hillary is fucked. Prep for Constitutional Crisis, son.

Just so they can exonerate her and Correct The Record immediately after Trump mentions it in a debate.

Because being big went to the head of those crooks, and they forgot that NO, they are not untouchable and YES, details fucking matter.

>Daily Caller

Literally a newspaper run by Tucker Carlson. I'll wait for some corroboration.

IRS
R
S

because there's money involved

scribd.com/document/319384834/IRS-Response-Clinton-Foundation-July-2016

scribd.com/document/319409151/Clinton-Foundation-July-15-Letter

Is it time?

Between death and taxes, Americans fear the little brother.

say it with me:
The 45th President of the United States of America:
Donald John Trump of New York

Jerk

The reallybig crooks can do what ever they want as long you pay your "fair share"
>jewish term for wealth stealing

Or Bernie. Depending on how fast the rest of DNC acts.

Minnesota has lots of Finns

>>>>dailycaller

too bad i already got blessed by immunity cat today faggot

Liar, but nice

This kind of shitposting is getting really out of hand.

Save this shit lads.

Excellent

>linking an image on an image board

Because it's the only way sometimes. IRS has guns and they do not fuck around.

It is the complete polar opposite of dindus not getting their gibsmedats. If you fuck with the government's gibs you gonna get got.

Because of shit not being reported on the 990.

It's simply acknowledgement by the IRs of the Republican request that the Foundation be investigated, the request will be considered and decided if it has merit to warrant a full investigation. It's nothing.

You are now aware that the head of the IRS, John Koskinen, is under investigation for allowing 30,000 emails to be destroyed that could have incriminatimed the IRS for targeting conservative charities. He was also appointed by Obama.

The man in trouble for deleting emails to hide things is responsible for investigating the charity owned by people who delete emails to hide things.

Get me off this ride

Hillary owns the fbi, she owns the irs... It's all bullshit.

i hope she still accepts the nom

Corrupt from the top down.
We will need to use our guns soon fellow Americans. Stock up!

>investigation prompted by republicans
this looks petty, even if it is a good idea

shits right here in the open
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Koskinen

>In June 2014, Koskinen informed Congress that 30,000 emails from the account of a central figure in the scandal, Lois Lerner, had been lost. It later came to light that Koskinen had known about the lost emails in April and had waited until the information was disclosed in a court case to notify Congress. Koskinen stated: "We confirmed that backup tapes from 2011 no longer existed because they have been recycled, pursuant to the IRS normal policy." In September 2014, the Treasury Department Inspector General reported that it had found 760 tapes from which it later recovered Lerner's emails.[9]

>Those sponsoring the impeachment resolution to remove Koskinen from office accused him of failing to prevent the destruction of evidence in allowing the erasure of back-up tapes containing thousands of e-mails written by Lois Lerner, and of making false statements under oath to Congress.[10][11] In a statement released by the Committee, Chaffetz said Koskinen "failed to comply with a congressionally issued subpoena, documents were destroyed on his watch, and the public was consistently misled. Impeachment is the appropriate tool to restore public confidence in the IRS and to protect the institutional interests of Congress."

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/15/house-panel-votes-censure-irs-chief-alleged-obstruction/85917342/
I didn't want to be aware of this.

Frog meme has wore out it's welcome. Back to plebbit m8.

And he never was impeached?

Wtf is this shit.

Get ready ameribros, for real, this pot is boiling over.

Nothing is going to come of it. She's too powerful by this point. The powers that be want her as president. Not even the FBI could take her down despite breaking the law. Only the election of Trump will be our victory.

She doesn't own shit faggot. If you weren't retarded you would know FBI is investigating the foundation. She is just a troll like old woman who thought she could play fast and loose for too long.

She will go down and take all of Obama's government with her. She will fall precisely when she is meant to. Illuminati doesn't have shit on whoever is making them scramble so much lately.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Illuminati doesn't exist in a vacuum, whoever is fighting them has waited for this specific time to start tearing down their bullshit.

It's fucking weird seeing finnish americans or whatever the fuck you wanna call 'em. They look so out of place.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbV2jlWUKqM

>IRS Commissioner John Koskinen referred congressional charges of corrupt Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” activities to his tax agency’s exempt operations office for investigation, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

>Koskinen
>common Finnish surname

PÖRÖ PÄRE :DDD

>FBI is investigating the foundation.
The same FBI that's headed by Comey, a member of the board for HSBC which is a major contributor to said foundation?

Oh wow, I'm sure he'll totally nail them.

This is some House of Cards shit. I like it.

Based Marsha Blackburn, m/gilfs ftw

HAHHAHAAHA

Okay? The laws in the US don't apply t Hillary. She can do whatever she wants.

Yeah he sucks ass but still nice this occured even if he will make sure nothing occurs to her, it damages her for now

There really needs to be a technology literacy class for politicians, they need to be qualified enough to manage an inbox before the entire country

Espionage is a complex thing user. He's been on this for a while.

Possibly...

fug

People should be banned for this shit.

Suck my phat immunity cat, scrub.

Fuck blamespace that unfunny douche.

What?

bump against the risk thread shills

worshipping the frog jew. good goy.

god damnit..

wtf im a trump supporter now.

>being this delusionally optimistic

nothing really

>IRS

move along.

ok

To catch a big crook, send a bigger crook.

>underestimating the IRS

You can't escape from the IRS, they always catch their prey

I still don't like that heavily manufactured meme, its like choosing processed food over the good stuff.

No investigation is really launched, it's a mere acknowledgment of the requests from the republicans. Although they claim to take these things seriously they could be doing fuck all just like the FBI and the clinton emails.

The IRS was already shilling for Obama administration by doing audits on the tea party and their supporters. I expect the the same level of fairness as we got from DoJ.

To be fair user, I'm sure Clinton has the State Dept. by the balls. I'm sure she has the heads of the department's families tied up somewhere until they claim her innocence.

Totally this. This guy gets it...this "investigation" is a dog and pony show to exonerate $hillary.

>(((IRS)))
this is a false flag, gents.
they will "fail" to find anything wrong and then the shills will play the she-was-exonerated card.

Welp

lel

Our intelligence agencies have done some pretty crazy shit user. Even the watered down declassified stuff is out there.

I am optimistic because if enough people are it really helps our chances. Egregore and all that.

The more dirt they gather, the more influence the have over her if and when she is elected into the white house.

They don't care about prosecution at this point. Their agendas are clear.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bring them to heel

I dunno m8 she got some powerful friends

But it's the fuggin IRS they play to win

Gonna be a good one

The IRS gives ice, frost burn.

Because, say your going after a big drug dealer and he's very good at hiding his activities, but he makes some mistakes on his taxes and you can lock him up while you you try to gather evidence and snitches to charge him with the real crimes.

good job estonia.