Archer

same except first contact for movie

Voyage Home
TNG
Data

VI
TNG
Picard

Now that all the jokes are out of the way and the correct answer has been posted, what shall we discuss? How about the misconception that First Contact badass Picard is uncharacteristic, considering his actions in Starship Mine?

First Contact is great for all the cameos.

its a great introduction to trek for normies too because picard spends alot of the movie explaining everything to alfre woodard

Undiscovered Country
DS9
Scotty

Only James Doohan though, Simon Peggs version is complete cancer.

Undiscovered Country
DS9
Worf

Yeah, they and/or Pegg plays him more like comic relief. Scotty had a dry wit but he wasn't really the butt of the joke like Pegg's version seems to be.

Like him being shown as being this bumbling nerd, essentially helpless in a fight in Beyond so the Stronk Womyn™ could save him. TOS Scotty was perfectly capable and willing in a punch-up, he started a bar fight with a gang on Klingons who insulted the Enterprise for God's sake!

These answers are acceptable.

Beyond
DS9
McCoy

>Favourite trek character
>Kira
are you fucking kidding me

Few characters have a bigger arc.

Undiscovered Country
TNG
Garak

I am very surprised no one has picked Wrath of Khan yet. Is it too /reddit/ for Sup Forums?

Eh, it's a good movie but I agree with Roddenberry that it wasn't very 'Trek'. It's definately up there but I wouldn't say it's my favourite movie.

so hard to decide

Voyage Home
TNG/DS9 evenly
Quark or Garak

No, that's wrong

Kira's probably the best acted, most depth female character in the entire franchise

and trying to blatantly rip off 2001 with the motion picture WAS Trek?

Blatant ripoffs are pure Trek. Don't forget that TOS started as a blatant ripoff of Fantastic Planet.

>TSFS
nice.

I think you meant Forbidden Planet bro

Correct, thank you.

The Motion Picture (I know it's not the finest.)
TOS
Dr. Leonard McCoy and his glass of brandy.

So in episode 4 of TOS they invent a reliable means of time travel. They never use it again.

Also in episode 3 they establish that a warp core needs 30 minutes to warm up and can't just be hard reset. Every other show contradicts that.

In episode 3 they establish that all humans have latent ESP powers and if you fly to the edge of the galaxy you can be awakened into godmode. They never use it again. That would have been a neat Dominion War arc.

In Episode 1 they establish that Christopher Pike is unaccustomed to women on the bridge of a star ship, so Discovery is anachronistic.

everytime humanity gets something "they arn't ready for" Q snaps his fingers and takes it away

you deserve Bajor slave camps

Honestly, I'm sick of Trek. I loved it when I was younger, but the older I get the more cheesy it seems and the more I want hard sci-fi. My favorite Trek is The Motion Picture. It does the best job at capturing the mystery and awe of space.

Cont...
Favorite show: DS9 for the more realistic than average politics.
Favorite character: Picard, cause he's a great depiction of a hyper-civilized human, someone who uses intelligence to solve problems and also has a strong personal moral code. But I'd add that Kirk from the actual show and movies is much more like Picard than the popular conception of Kirk as fist-swinging playboy has it.

I said female

who's your rebuttal? Insaneway? Tits of Nine? T'fap?

STAR TREK MOVIE RANK

>II: The Wrath of Khan
>VI: The Undiscovered Country
>The Motion Picture
>Beyond
>IV: The Voyage Home
>First Contact
>III: The Search for Spock
>V: The Final Frontier
>Insurrection
>Star Trek
>Nemesis
>Generations
>Into Darkness

Ensign Ro was the only good Bajoran.

Seven of Nine was pretty great though, but Uhura was best

>Uhura
>muh token stronk woman of color

tell me a single time a story even revolved around her

TWoK
TNG
Q

How old are you?

First Contact makes perfect sense if you are an actual Star Trek fan, too bad those are rare even in Trek generals.

they use it in another episode and in the movie

>Eh, it's a good movie but I agree with Roddenberry that it wasn't very 'Trek'.

Nah he's just assblasted he got the boot. There are so many swashbuckling episodes of TOS it fits right in. Also the first movie wasn't just sci-fi heavy, it was pure sci-fi. We needed a break from that. Star trek would've been shit if every episode was "trek" and it wasn't kirk vs some asshole every once in a while.

m8 how is the voyage home so low.

>Favourite trek film?
Tough one. Probably The Voyage Home. Watched it so many times and enjoy it every time. Honorable mentions to The Search for Spock though.

>Favourite trek show?
TNG. Watched it alot growing up. Never got to watch all of DS9 though, I want to though. I heard it gets really good.

>Favourite trek character?
This is a tough one also. Probably Picard or Spock though.

First Contact
DS9
Quark

> OP couldn't think of anything interesting or funny but still felt compelled to put up a thread.

pure cancer

Agreed. Actually I just fucking hate Bajorans in general.