Why aren't mudslimes/niggers nuking, shooting up and raping women in East Asia? Why aren't the nips...

Why aren't mudslimes/niggers nuking, shooting up and raping women in East Asia? Why aren't the nips, chinks and gooks suffering from mass immigration of foreigners? What are they doing right?

Is it Distance? Oceans? That didn't stop the mexiturds and mudslimes from coming to America thought.

While they have their own problems with their cultural liberation and lack of army/resources, at the very least they don't risk having their race COMPLETELY WIPED OUT from women interbreeding with shitskins. I know even the most westernized Asian women would rather get shot and beheaded by their family members than dare taint their bloodstream with dark blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_conflict?wprov=sfla1
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=20986
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/03/china-kunming-knife-attacks-not-global-jihad
hinduexistence.org/category/stop-islamic-terror-in-india/
m.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/29455/all-muslims-have-a-responsibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency?wprov=sfla1
voacambodia.com/a/anti-muslim-violence-in-rakhine-burma/1761476.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/06/indonesias-growing-religious-intolerance-has-to-be-addressed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because China doesn't tolerate that shit, but Indonesia did and it's more Muslim than anywhere, I wish they would go colonize Asian countries instead though

>Is it Distance? Oceans? That didn't stop the mexiturds

WTF distance, you mean the hop over the fence? WTF ocean, you mean the walk through the Rio Grande?

China is communist and doesn't put up with shit, and as other poster said, Indonesia is about 80% muslim. Japan however is a Buddhist Isolationist country, no matter what they say about working with other countries, they hate anyone that isn't Japanese, including whites.

but muh qt 3.14 nip I want her T_T

Because East asia is not bombing muslim countries. Muslims only attack as revenge for murder and bombings. You have to attack muslims first before they seek vengance and East Asia don't seem to think it's worth the effort to live with terrorism in the street while we choose to live with it. That is the difference.

sorry nigger
>too buku

Jews can pass off as whites but they can't pass off as East Asians and infiltrate their school systems and entertainment venues.

They are racist and unashamed about it.

They're trying but Asians aren't liberal retards in droves

Asia doesn't have (((progressives))) influencing their culture and politics.

Yeah, unless you smell like green tea and sushi, and never sweat, then you have a chance. Also having a 3 inch dick helps, anything over 4 goes into their stomachs apparently.

Wish i had that news clip of the nig who rapped a girl in China and a mob of chinks cut off his dick.

They are fucking up Asia as well. From the top of my head:

- Filippine muslim rebels
- Indonesian genocide of Christians
- Unrest in Myanmar
- India
- Uyghurs

Muslims are truly the scum of the earth and a threat to everyone.

Their was a news clip posted awhile back about a nig who rapped some girl in china and a mob of chinks cut his dick off.

In low estimates there are more ethnic muslims (all ethnic groups) in China than muslims in the whole of Europe. China had Islam for 1400 years.

(((They))) will definitely set their sights on Japan in the future, I feel. A nationalist stronghold like that can't be allowed to exist in (((their))) world.

2/8

No welfare and social benefits.

The Asians don't have the empathy white people do (see Chinese literally running people over multiple times to ensure they're dead, so that they don't have to pay for the rest of the victim's life). This means they never fell for the whole "save the poor refugee" meme that hit the West so hard. On top of that, they're very hostile to anyone with much darker skin than an Italian, and don't bother to hide it, so it's not very attractive to move there, given the limited welfare they would receive, thus forcing them to actually work.

Man they must really hate rappers in China!

im whiter than you burger.

in fact im:

1/4 german
1/4 celt
2/4 iberian / roman

just master race checking in

>Oceans
>and mudslimes

Is reading that hard you degenerate cuck?

I know the Uyghurs are fairly isolated from the pale skinned easterners and southern guang zhou british cock suckers.

A lot of people seem to think i'm mentioning the South East Asians and Indians. I'm not. Those are nigger tier Asians. I'm talking about the East Asians that are soon going to be more white than us from our women interbreeding like hookers

Sources:
> Moro conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_conflict?wprov=sfla1
> East Timor
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=20986
> Uyghurs
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/03/china-kunming-knife-attacks-not-global-jihad
> Islamic terror in India
hinduexistence.org/category/stop-islamic-terror-in-india/
> Nepal
m.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/29455/all-muslims-have-a-responsibility
> South Thailand Insurgency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency?wprov=sfla1
> Myanmar
voacambodia.com/a/anti-muslim-violence-in-rakhine-burma/1761476.html
> Indonesia failing to protect Hindus
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/06/indonesias-growing-religious-intolerance-has-to-be-addressed
The list goes on and on... muslims are incapable of coexistence.

no gibsmedats no migrants

it's literally that simple

This.
Plus no white guilt, so they'd get their dick cut off by either a mob of angry chinks, or the yakuza

East Asians would have problems as well but they are not stupid enough to let the Muslim hordes into their country. As far as their population is partially Muslim, they do experience domestic unrest. See my sources above.

> nogibsmedats

This is a HUGE factor in migration of muslims and blacks.

There is no reason to hate Hindus and Buddhists. They are peaceful peoples just like Christians.

Muslims are the only enemy of civilization.

> Japanese
> hating whites

[CITATION NEEDED]

Unlike Westerners the Chinese use flamethrowers on mudslimes and massacre whole areas filled with mudslimes if one of them rapes a Chinese girl.
Asian societies in general are very protective of their culture and values, they're proud of it. They do not allow themselves to be disgraced without purging a part of that what disgraced them.

HARAM
A
R
A
M

So all we need to do is drop a few tanned Germans in Beijing and within a day the chinks will want to genocide all mudslimes.