MFW my country has never been relevant and will never be

Why is our south shithole even less relevant than north shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUelX8kBThk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're good at starcraft though

Oi, post nude photos of yourself. Most Asian men look like girls. Show us your feet.

leave Sup Forums you disgusting degenerate faggot

Because you're just another US vassal-state mister Pepsico

Like, yeah, you pretty much dominate the e-sports scene but you suck dick at fighting games. Especially Melee. The best Asian melee player is ranked 20th. Honestly, git gud.

SK > Japan

prove me wrong faggot

You were relevant during Hyperwar

Well I have a Samsung phone and an LG TV. I'd rather buy Korean made products than Chinese crap most of the time. That's a good thing right? When I lived in the Philippines Samsung and LG stuff was everywhere. Had to pay a premium of like $20 or more to get it but it was worth it imo.

Samsung is south korean? Nice. I was an iphone user since 2009. Bought an s6 last month, and i regret all these wasted years. Worlds difference.

Because we are less exciting than soup.

If you're lucky it's even made in South Korea, check the label under the battery.

What?So you prefer BEST KOREA instead?
If you do, than good choice mate.

It's relevant to me, bud

because you do you thing without fucking with the whole world?
and you are top 3 in pisa studies. idk, sounds relevant to me unless you want happenings from low iq tards.

Do you guys like white people ? I want to get the fuck off my country before sharia law is established.
I'm willing to learn the language and have a degree in marketing.

How hard is it to get a visa ?

I remember 1988 mate. Relevancy is cyclic.

>SK > Japan
>Google Streetview disagrees
>pic related

I don't know. It's like you people SO BADLY want SK to be better than Japan all it does is magnify how far SK has to go to even match Japan, let alone surpass it.

being relevant isn't necessarily good

youtube.com/watch?v=yUelX8kBThk

please, what is this from ?

This. Do something interesting like start a war or bomb some Nips and people will suddenly start paying more attention to you.

Right now your main exports are kpop, thick-rimmed glasses and pro gamers.

Korea invented the cannon. That's plenty relevant.

Gangnam Style is literally the ultimate meme

You guys literally owned YouTube culture for a full year

what exactly is this supposed to prove? In the past decade SK has had as much of an impact on the rest of Asia in terms of cultural exchange and foreign investment (at least here in SE Asia) than Japan has in the past 50 to 60 years. They outcompete you in automobile and consumer electronics in terms of quality and in some cases in terms of total units sold globally. They have a higher HDI than you, your per capita GDP (both purchasing power parity and nominal) are nearly identical. And this from a country with less than half the population of you.

Taking this into account that picture you posted is sad, but not for SK it's sad for YOU because you're barely (if at all) out competing them in industries that you have lead in for half a century.

it's relevant! you have great post-op girls

It is kind of weird that Sweden is infinitely more relevant than a country full of 50 million gooks, yeah.

Only go to worst korea if you love being monitored 24/7

So what do you suggest ? Japan ? They hate us back there.

Come to New Hampshire, where you'll be truly free.

>I want to get the fuck off my country before sharia law is established.

the french, everybody

>They outcompete you in automobile and consumer electronics in terms of quality
This is complete bullshit.
>in some cases in terms of total units sold globally.
And this too. Citation needed Tharawanchanawanabam.
>They have a higher HDI than you
Literally 0.007 higher. Their inflation rate is lower. Wow, I'm amazed.

>you're barely (if at all) out competing them in industries that you have lead in for half a century.
Like what? Name them. Put some figures up with links. Do some work rather than posting random "nyaaahhh" crap.

To be fair, Japan doesn't really have any conglomerates comparable to Samsung. Maybe Sony comes close, but they're still incredibly behind.

The automotive thing is bullshit, though. American, Japanese and European industries have by far the largest market shares.