When are Russians going to apologize for their role in spreading the worst ideology the world has ever seen in Marxism?

When are Russians going to apologize for their role in spreading the worst ideology the world has ever seen in Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mHHIiG1Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=uJv4MGoHj60
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never.

Because it still exists throughout the world to some extent.

>When will slaves apologise for slavery?

We were duped, we were lied to and then terrorised and killed, thrown into the meat grinder.

Now there's lots of fuckers with nostalgia and stockholm syndrome.

I won't apologise. What i will do is try to prevent it from happening again.

When Germany and Wall Street apologize first.
>Never.

After you apologize for slavery.

This Ivan is correct.

>And you lynch negroes!

I too enjoy whataboutism.

>We were duped

Okay, you can blame kikes for the original revolution. Now lets talk about the half century afterwards when they were all purged.

>whataboutism
It's not whataboutism.
We're looking for you to set an example.

We had a common enemy before, and it wouldn't too strange to say we have one now.

Together, we shall remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mHHIiG1Ns

>Whataboutism
>This response was also known as "And you are lynching Negroes". It represents a case of tu quoque or the appeal to hypocrisy,[3] a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.

Why should I care about slavery when literally nobody alive today in the US owned slaves? Meanwhile, the Russian government is still full of ex-Soviet and KGB in particular.

> russians spread marxism

European jews financed a revolution in Russia and russians are supposed to apologize?

I've got an oven with your name on it, Shlohmo.

This. As if you personally had anything to do with it. OP is arguing against a collectivist ideology using collectivist thought processes.

>Marx
>Russian

What?

> tfw amerifats actually came up with a term to try and backpedal away from people telling them to shut the fuck up, because the amerifat has no ground to stand on

That's all you can do based Ivan.

Russians have this mental disorder where, in their mind, "helping" means killing, "liberating" means enslaving and so on, so I don't think they'll ever apologise, unless "fuck you" means "i'm sorry".

Who said he was?

>was gonna ask "can you read?"
>checks flag
nvm

What's this obsession with apologizing for something? It's just words. Okay, I apologize for spreading communism. I also apologize for causing the Permian extinction event, and for fucking your mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJv4MGoHj60

Well we gave you Trump according to American media so it means we are even.

Ne volnuysya bratan, my vsekh zhidov zamochim i Ukrainu razgromim nahuy

Fuck you)

they are trying

good now pay reparations

No more brother wars.

But Russians were just (((their))) first victim.

What is it with Americans and their terrifying lack of even basic history knowledge?

I can't even laugh at you, it's like ridiculing a cripple.

I tried to come up with a clever comeback, but they all turned out way too homosexual-sounding.

I see you as my friend.

every one has a dark past. we must work together more than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

> originated in germany
> funded by anglos and burgers
> Russians are who suffered from it ISIS-1917 tier, when minorities where in power, when Russians had representation in politics only on all-USSR elections and had no national party
> hurr durr Russians must now apologize

Fuck off, commie. You will answer for your crimes. Full impact high energy.

Haha that old chestnut. Let's not let them off the hook so easily. Jews did it! LOL.

> thinks korenization means democracy
> call someone mentally ill

>Germany
We fought against it in WW2, Winston "Jews are the best people in the world" Churchill however had other plans.

October Revolution was sponsored by Jewish bankers from NY it's you who should apologize.

> We fought against it in WW2
Or rather you thought you fought against it.

I don't think I mentioned korenization. Are you ok, Ivan? Did you run out of vodka and relatives to beat?

The thing one needs to understand about apologies, by the way, is that they are a cucking mechanism. By apologizing to someone you are saying he is right and you are wrong = he is your superior. It's an invitation to dominate you.

Look at Germany, it was forced to apologize for everything and got cucked into oblivion. i'm sure you can come up with other contemporary examples.

Japan was able to resist being forced to apologize, at least to some extent. I assure you, if they apologized, they would right now be overrun by migrants and also still paying reparations to China and Korea.

If a country wants to remain sovereign, it must never apologize for anything, regardless of if they are guilty of something or not.

How about staring with the Holodomor

How about starting with something that actually happened

This is why Russian posters are the best posters on this site.

Based Ivan, apologies are useless anyway.

I think you mean JEWS.
Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, and so on, are Jews not Russians.

>Russians Dindu Nuffin
>Looks at wall-sized portrait of Stalin, sheds a tear.
Yyyyyyeah.

Yes you mentioned it, retard. You just did not know you did it. And now you play "I dont care", because you are the one who is guilty.

> cherrypick a couple of broken and mentally ill people
> wew we din du nuffin wrong, russians are commie slaves, so they are guilty - not korenizator like me, who supported bolshewism to kill 60 million of whites prior to ww2

Russians are slaves by nature. Their rulers have always known this.

Care to explain? I can't always into Ruslogik.

This.

Must I apologize for the war crimes been done by Wehrmacht in WWII?
Demanding this would be a very jewish thing to do, smuggish rabbit.

"First"

Persia having heavy connections to Judaism is seen as the first multi-cultural civilization

I don't want to believe

You couldnt sound more jewish. Next thing you say is germans should apologize for ww2

It was Germany not Russia. They created that ideology and infected Russia when it was decimated by WW1.
Germany is literally the source of the greatest evil on the planet.

At that time it was Germany was part of the jews system, only changing when Hitler came in and betrayed the Jews. Back at it now to this day.

>Not the hidden hand directing it all

Everyone bought into that bs. My great grandma was in Leningrad's bolshevik party since 1918. She was half-polish, half-latvian.