Gwenpool?

Gwenpool?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OmSwapC.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry user, but I'm just not in the mood for cute right now.

Gwen is for hugging

THATS A CUTE KAMALA

I wanna see them eat out each others ass hole

Who's for the most hugging?
Gwen or quad-eye

Gwen is for kicking.

Why is a Muslim celebrating Christmas?

I'm not into bony crazy chicks

Because we respect your consumerist customs, person who identifies as white.

Because Christmas stopped being a religious holiday a long fucking time ago

>tfw you fail to protect her smile

Because she's not as stupid as you.

This actually sounds pretty interesting. I might have to pick it up. Hopefully it stays that way.

Christmas Carol invited her to the party.

>you're in a comic

>someone is reading this

And this bullshit right here is exactly why I DONT read this comic.

Because it's the greatest holiday ever.

Why not?

Coca-Colamas isn't a religious holiday.

It's the day we celebrate Santa bringing the gift of coke to the lonely polar bears up in the north pole, and inventing the super bowl.

Gwenpool.

It makes sense because Gwen is from a world where the marvel universe is a bunch of comics. Not all that diffrent if you where placed in a Gta game.

I am not sure how to feel about this.

Sad, because it's true.

storytime pls?

I wanna see Gwenpool kiss Kamala or another chick

That doesn't make sense and is still fucking stupid. What is a suspension of disbelief? Fuck that right? Why even have fiction at all if I'm constantly reminded it's fiction.

neo pagans and capitalism took it over decades ago

You dropped the context.

If you like Batroc, he's great in Gwenpool.

Gurihiru knows how to draw qt girls, that's for sure.

Did you hate Mutiversity too user?

We do good work, Christians try to stamp us out with their shitty holiday overwriting but there is more Pagan influence in Easter and Christmas then Christian.

Hot

But also extremely cute.

Except you're not being reminded its not fiction you're being reminded that Gwen is trapped in a world she doesn't belong.

Will this scene be on the show?

Oh look Superboy Prime, WHO I FUCKING HATED BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID COMIC BOOK CHARACTER IN A NON COMIC BOOK WORK ORIGIN.

You're not helping your case.

It's a love/hate thing. At least Morrison does it in a slightly better way but it still bothers me and makes me yawn.

You can do that story a million different creative ways then "HEY YOU ARE READING A COMIC BOOK RIGHT NOW DID YOU KNOW IM IN A COMIC BOOK THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING" SSooooo meta right?

It's shit user. And waifu shit on top of 4th wall breaking shit.

Why are you so angry? It's not like they're changing an established character to do this little series. You can easily ignore it if you don't like it.

Whose the artist for these?

It drawings kind of look "animeish"

I downloaded gwenpoole but for the fucking life of me this mac wont read a cbt file. Halp pls

Gurihiru.
A pair of Japanese artists.

Gurihiru, a Japanese art duo

If you don't want to download a reader, just extract the image files with 7zip.

Because she was born in America and she wants to do American things.

No, we will not coddle him,

Hey you yeah you, the crybaby who don't like meta waifus. You listen hear you tasteless shit stain. Gwen is a golden pink goddess and you will learn to love her or I will come down there to that McDonald's you work at and shove your face in the unsweet tea barrel. Noone drinks that shit, it will taste awful

I'm a Christian, but I'm with Aamir on this one. No one should be happy to assimilate into a mass capitalist tradition. And certainly if you're a Muslim you shouldn't be celebrating Jesus' birthday. Keep the Christ in Christmas, motherfuckers.

Okay, it's not to your taste, that's fine.

I don't like the Punisher. I don't like the core concept of the character. I still don't open up Punisher threads and complain that there are comics out there that don't cater to my specific tastes.

The whole time I was like "who gives a shit" celebrate it if you want to, Christmas is mostly secular anyway, and the tree is a pagan tradition. If you can celebrate Thanksgiving and Halloween you can celebrate christmas

>keep the Christ in Christmas!
>doesnt want heathens to convert and be saved
The fuck kinda shitty Christian are you? It sways them towards God's message rather than away into the Devil's arms.
One is more apt to look into beliefs if it is associated with happy memories, even if they are not the point of the tradition.

Suck a cock, Santa is a Norse god and everything you do on Christmas comes from a far older and better holiday, that you freaks tried and failed to get rid of

Is Gwen retarded or is she just faking the whole "I read comics" shit? If she actually read comics then she'd know that henchmen, mooks, and minions also have costumes.

gonna need the sauce on that one, user

She is most likely schizophrenic.

waifufags need to be rounded up and put into ovens

Who dat green QT in the background?

>I don't like the Punisher

thanks senpai-senpai

What I'm hoping for is a story later on in the series where she discovers that she's just a fictional character made to believe that she's from the real world.

>not unlike how a job is a job

I love Papa Kamala.

I'm unemployed too but at least I finished my damn mechanical engineering degree get it together Amir

why does modok have a mohawk now?

I dont know the source but /u/ has the full pick

If he wants a mohawk, are YOU going to be the one to tell him it looks like shit?

why wouldn't muslims celebrate the birth of one of the prophets?

I tried both, and both failed. the massive download thread only results in massive pop ups and shit. And when I can view it it is in black and white.

i.imgur.com/OmSwapC.jpg

I don't think it looks like shit, just that the last time I saw Modok he was bald and in the Secret Avengers.

Gwenpool is Marvel's Superboy-Prime

A love letter to Morrison and Morrison-esque stories. An exploration of the relationship between a protagonist and an auxiliary character, the consequences of maintaining such a powerful weapon that is 'plot armor', and the literal/figurative life-giving force of money that serves as the clockwork that runs the gears of the comic industry and thus propels Gwen Poole's life. See that she is a mercenary, an occupation that literally requires her to kill for money as she is killing (entertainment) for our money in real life.

As the Flash taps into the power of the Speedforce, the literary manifestation of movements, acting as both an ability within the narrative and a force that pushes the story forward; Gwen Poole too taps into an unnamed force made of popularity and sales numbers. To live, she must exploit the perceptions of cuteness, crude humor, and a culture of violence. She is both a reflection of the industry itself and the readers who support it. The end of issue 2 shows a pure existential crisis, why does she live and what for?

She is a statement about existence. She exists merely to exist. Her only real goal in life is to become more popular (literally to propagate, like our biological goal) and to continue living. She is a meme in the purest sense.

>there are comics out there that don't cater to my specific tastes.

>You can easily ignore it if you don't like it.

Not really. If it gets too popular it will start infecting other titles too. Like how they aren't a lot of original action animes anymore and it's more and more LITTLE CUTE GIRLS everywhere.

>Gwen is a golden pink goddess and you will learn to love her or

Or the numales will turn comics into bronies and lolis? That's what you're doing here. Gwenpoole represents the cancer killing the industry. Grow some fucking balls and stop liking things because Halo Effect tells you to and there is blood rushing to your cuck-caged excuse for a penis.

Lesbian Kamala is best Kamala

Hence why she considers the possibility that she's a villain of the week for Whor, who has just discovered a mysterious assassin who knows her name. She knows she's in a comic book, but she's considering the possibility she's not actually the main character.

Oh please. If you want to worry about something, worry about MCU synergy.
Gwenpool is a very minor, insignificant threat in comparison.

>MCU synergy
>worry about Cap being white
>worry about Thor being white
>worry about Spider-Man being white

Wow, that is a lot of internet terminology, completely ruining any form of credibility you might have had, Double Spacing Anti-Gwen fag

Gwenpool's white too though.

Wait a second, I think I recognize this highly specific brand of autism.

Megafag, is that you?

Nah, she is light skinned is all

Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas. December 25 was originally a pagan holiday that the christans stole from them (like everything else)

Ah, the style did seem suspiciously refined for Americanime.

There has to be an acronym we can make from it.
MODOK's
Opulent
Hairstyle
for
Advanced
Warfare
and
KILLING.

Please, give me the list of you-approved words and phrases that will possible sway your totally original opinion on this topic.

So you acknowledge it's a threat to everything decent?

No, I'm saying that in your paranoia-laden mind where anything that goes against the norm is a threat to the entire comics industry, there are bigger things to bitch about.

>Gwen might drive herself insane
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

I'm a pre-cog user. I know these things will come to pass because they always do.

Gwen Poole is cute!
CUTE!

Ronnie's gonna be mad.

Too bad that's all she is

That version of Ms. Marvel is really attractive. Too bad she's a Mudslime, though.

>drawn by Japan
No Satan, she's a Delicious Brown now.

Muslims can celebrate christmas actually but not religiously

>infidel
Oh, fuck. Is this sandnigger gonna pull a Jihad?

>chicken pecking

Oh Christ

This

Dont sexualize the gwenpool

Gwen is cute! cute!

both funny cause of being terrible.

. and honestly, super strength. could have been a joke about him breaking keyboards.

Ms Marvel is so fucking cute!

Gwenpool #6 will be drawn by webcomic, concept, and Deadpool Family artist Irene Strychalski.

She thinks she needs to be the top hero, not a minion, to be the star of the comic. And if you aren't the star of the comic, you are just a target and stepping stone for their drama. Not the best place to be, particularly if your powers are regeneration. that makes you the worf of the group.

"Looks safe in here. Wait, the alien savage gang we are looking for just tore gwen into small pieces and is beating her with her own arms and legs. So send in the heroes, we found them."