I met one of them

kind of like Japanese, very two-faced
they are friendly andsmile to you all the time but in fact they deeply hate you

Dogmatic twats
t. hometown's full of them

Why they hate me ??

What did you think?

confirmed never having met an arab.

we almost never smile and if we hate you, we will say it your face directly and constantly insult you. We are very direct about that sort of stuff, we don't mince words.

Should they improve their country? I think so

Vast majority of muslims in England are Pakis, not Arabs.

true but imo lebs and algerians can be the biggest two faced cunts in the world

I think like that " but in fact they deeply hate you"

because you are not muslim

also chinks are just as bad for this and this. SEA groups on the other hand tend to be pretty swell imo

i've never met an algerian, but Lebs are basically a poor man's jew. They are way better with money than the average person, but not as much as a jew.

I unironically hate Pakis. Memest nationality ever invented. Literally have no national or ethnic identity beyond being Muslim, they base their entire identity around being muslim and go off preaching the Quran to arabs who speak fluent native arab, when they don't understand a word of arabic.

Disgusting terrorists and rapists

>brazil

Are you muslim?

Tbh certain Arab ethnic groups tend to be like this as well for the more dogmatic ones, i.e iraqis, yemenis, but I think most wouldn't if they're not some backwards hilly billy

poo

More like peepee in poo brazilian tranny

no i'm christian, but i'm not anti-muslim either. To me, nationality is more important than religion. I feel myself closer to arab muslims than to western christians. Non-arab muslims are pure scum though, they lack any form of national identity so they latch on to islam and dial it up to 100.

>hdi 0,624
Sad!

Where is that country?

t. Hisham Saad

Are they good as pakistans
I met one of them that he is from bangladesh
I seem same them its pakistans and bangladeshes
Everytime they do dirty thing and say lie and they are most selfishness
I hate very much them
Im ill by them i became schizoprenia so my poor english im sorry

nowadays muslims generally don't tend to hate non-muslims that much, they hate the "wrong" kind of muslims far more than they hate muslims.

I.e. if you're a christian, a sunni will probably tell you to convert and keep annoying you till you tell him to fuck off, but if you're a shi'ite, he will literally threaten to kill you and curse you and stab you till you're dead. Same with shi'ites dealing with sunnis. they hate each other far far more than they hate christians.

Like during the uprising in Syria, the rebels would write on the walls "christians to beirut, alawites to the coffin". They hate christians but don't want to kill them, just expel them. when it comes to shi'ites they hate them they just want to kill them all.

he's an iraqi NEET tbhfam.

desu take what he says with a grain of salt because most arab muslims are pretty neutral about non-arab muslims at the very most. we're not some autistic hateful people that despise everybody for existing.

>they hate the "wrong" kind of muslims far more than they hate muslims.
true, this is the start but imo when you have bad blood it just carries on from there. blood politics later essentially

I agree you

Good actor

Absolutely heretical