Arab-Israeli thread

Will we ever see peace? Israelis aren't that bad, Jews in general are kind people. You know, I was thinking maybe in the future we can accept each other. We have Jews in my country, they are good folk. Plus, Arabs and Jews have quite a bit in common, majority of Jews in Israel are Arab Jews no?

Pic is from before the Arab-Israeli war, and before the creation of Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OazQgMNtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=LiL6qFfO0Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Each clip is 1-5 minutes long. The whole channel is full of similar top quality redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OazQgMNtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=LiL6qFfO0Gk

Are you Jewish/Israeli? Are you Arab? FUCK OFF. THIS IS ARAB-ISRAEL THREAD.

Ana lubnani.

>khaleij
>talking about peace between jews and arabs

I hope you get glassed soon.

We have more in common with the Jews than with you Hezbollah shits

there can never be peace mehmed

STOP
FUNDING
ISRAEL
AND ISIS

Then we can talk about peace between us.

How is 45% of your population pakis?

But we are the same, you and I.

the most similar people are often the worst enemies
see serbia vs bosnia

We have a lot in common, but we have a very divided history between Israel and the Arab World, and sadly I can not see a time in the near future were we could be peaceful and co-operate together.

TLDR; we want Greater Israel

yep
it would make the middle east great (again?)

Kill all semites. Arabs and Jews to the chambers.

Jews are genocding your people in The Golan heights and you want peace ? You side with Kikes over Iran which is a Muslim country. This is why Muslims will loose everything and get genocided by Israeli manufactured MERS virus.

It'll be worth watching fat corrupt cunts like your country die. You deserve it for betraying Based Assad. Remember that your oil is limited and US-Israeli support is not

Look at all these JIDFs. No. They deserve the gas chamber.

The "promised land" was never entirely Jewish. lebonon alone has more History than Israel, The Hashemites and the Gaza states combined. You Greedy Jews coulden't be happy with what you got now you'll end up with nothing.

Never know, maybe we can go back to the way it was. (minus the jizya thing.) We lived together, fought together (against the Persians and the Romans.) and died together. Things change, if the Prophet could unite Pagans, Jews, and Christian Arabs, who were often at odds with one another, maybe we can do the same.

We did worse to the Jews. And Iranians aren't semites, they are just Indians, we have more in common with the Jews than the Iranians or the Lebanese or the Iraqis. Sunni Islam and Orthadox Judaism are very similar as well.

>mfw Sup Forums eats this shit up

Fuck you all. Rack of back to ledit while your sucking that circumcised cock.

Fucking morons. How new do you need to be to buy this bullshit?

I'm so near done.

We can only hope for a better relationship between our government.

We already have a common enemy (shia Islamists). All it takes is a very good words.

>Jews in general are kind people

Stopped reading.

Countries that I like in the Middle East: Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Israel, Iraq

Countries that can burn: The Gulf Monarchies, Pakistan

Neutral: Iran

alright.

No, Iranians are Proto-Aryans closer to Italians than Poos. You arabs are filth. It's quite triggering knowing that White Assyrians like Assad are suffering at the hands of you rats and your perverted gutter religion. The White Lebanese don't deserve you Semite trash either. Arabs and Jews deserve each other. I hope you kill exterminate each other. filthy rats

Bakistan isn't in the Middle East.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, have all attacked Israel TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Gulf countries haven't done a thing.

A country's alliances shift with the wind, it's interests however always remain. The Jews will conquer and humiliate Arabs as they have done for the better part of a century. That's the only kick I get out of it. Watching sub 80 IQ Arabs going to war with sub 80 IQ Arab-Jews. All the while the Ashkenazim eat and laugh.

You're all disgusting desert rats incapable of innovation, both parasites. Even yuor Arabic script was stolen from the Persians. You are a slave race, Even the Turks knew this. Semites are only accountable when they're in chains

Speak when spoken to, goy.

>Pakistan
lol

Why doe ? It's basically india

I can't not mention Pakistan after "countries that need to burn" regardless of location.

yes hello i am a Jew

I hope you Arabs get nerve gassed

There's only one solution

Indians hate Paki's, Even American poos... lolololol